Based St. Catharines

>86% Christian
>92% white
>Average house value: $300,000
>No traffic jams, good white drivin'

Why haven't you moved to St. Catharines yet, leafbros?

If only they could get rid of those pesky wops it would be a perfect city

checked.
>good white drivin'
i lived there for about 1.5 years. good enough town to live in but i used to always see the same jackass with a segway on the roads.

>advertising it on the internet

Apparently you don't know how this works.

Do you even white?

Place is fucking boring and in the middle of nowhere.

Not quite a shithole. Put defintely a pubic hair on hamilton's armpit.

>Why haven't you moved to St. Catharines yet, leafbros?

>Average house value: $300,000

Living in stoney Creek homie. I was thinking of opening a dispensary in St Kitts, what are your thoughts on this?

Fuck off.

I live in Victoria.

You'd do OK I honestly only know of one in town. Niagara region police are in the wops pockets tho so you'll have to ask permission from the Don

good music too

You mean nightclubs with live music?

I give it 10-15 years before the place is overrun.

>living in canada

Why the fuck does anyone want to live in fuckhole Ontario with your huge population of niggers and your dyke retard of a premier? Let's not forget all you faggots voted in a complete beta cuck as prime minister.

A dispensary? LOL they're all going to be shut down next year. LCBO is doin the marijuana sales son

>Why haven't you moved to St. Catharines yet, leafbros?
No fun allowed after Kristen French's surprise sex party with Paul and Karla

Why do you have to showcase one of the only nice areas left to everyone? Fucking sort yourself out.

>sell weed illegally
>get charged federally like brewing moonshine because the government wants its cut
>kids selling weed get fucked
>at the same time in order to buy you now need to go into an LCBO

underage fags and weed selling burnouts blown the fuck out

Whom do they exploit to make that kind of money?

>to make that kind of money?
Quite a bit of what is left of Ontario's auto sector is there (GM was the largest employer, could still be). Also a University and several uni satellite campuses, and a college or two. Plus a shitload of public sector, health etc.

My friends/roommates are from st Catherine's and they know at least 12 black people.