Until you know what it's like to go through life with dark skin, you cannot know the depths of the suffering...

Until you know what it's like to go through life with dark skin, you cannot know the depths of the suffering. Do you fear for life every time you get stopped by the police? I pray that you never have to suffer that indignity. Just because you don't suffer from that, doesn't mean you can't empathize with those that do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1c_I841J6_M
youtu.be/h6P3EUSTq-8
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/13/why-a-massive-new-study-on-police-shootings-of-whites-and-blacks-is-so-controversial/?utm_term=.19661ea6e797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

K

Fuck you

Triggered white people, that's all this is.

How much is "Getting stopped by police" a problem for you?

Perhaps Jim Carrey said it best in this short clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=1c_I841J6_M

Injun here, shut the fuck up.

Fuck you nigger.
See you on the DOTR.

Nigger Hate Thread???
Now?

every time i see one of you fucks i cross the street cause you are highly likely to rob and rape,fuck off groid

dayum it feels good to be white

>every time you get stopped by the police
I think I see your problem here LaShita

>Triggered white people, that's all this is.

If you feel as though you are unwelcome in this country, then why don't you move to an all or predominantly black country with little or no police?

Niggers are subhuman trash

Lol why do burgers take football so seriously?

Fuckin' Nigger. Jebus.

>Being a nigger sucks because all niggers are niggers.
Get niggers to stop acting like niggers, you fucking nigger.

Nigger Queen

Hey there Sup Forums!This here is Texas Pete! I hear you been using my sauce. You like sauce? Guess where I'm from.

Merry Christmas

Do you know what it's like having to censor your every thought? Do you know what its like to be an enterprising young man who must sell his soul in order to survive among deluded wolves? You scribble a simple rhyme with a neat beat and people change their personalities and ideologies just to be like you. You are practically worshipped. We've given you everything to say we're sorry for crimes we never committed. What more could you want? Another thing... Maybe cops, who are often loving husbands and fathers, sometimes pull the trigger because they know that if they go up against a barbarian they might not get home otherwise. No one goes to work after kissing their wife goodbye in the morning, eagerly hoping to kill. The problem is not us anymore.

>those traps
>that shoulder width

No way that's a woman.

>commit majority of violent crimes
>act shock when treated like a killer

sage, also more whites are killed by cops per capita despite blacks committing more of the crimes, if you wanna fix black people whitey can't do that for you, you have to fix black culture yourself

You shall be spared on the day of the rake. Well said.

STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE

Distraction

Ya but niggers get away with this type of shit in the #GameOfThrones Universe.

Not sure. I always figured it was the domain of niggers and middle aged alcoholics.

Go back to Africa

maybe dont elect leaders who hire police who shoot you?

Until you know what it's like to go through life with an outstanding warrant, you cannot know the depths of the suffering. Do you fear for life every time you get stopped by the police? I pray that you never have to suffer that indignity. Just because you don't suffer from that, doesn't mean you can't empathize with those that do.

Exactly. Niggers elect niggers mayors who only know how to steal and in a few years you have a Detroit or Baltimore.

Go back to Europe conserva cuck and take your shit arguments with you

>Do you fear for life every time you get stopped by the police?
3/5 of the times I've been stopped they drew on me for no fucking reason, so yah, I guess.
fagits.

You want the cops to not be trigger happy around jigs? THEN FUCKING BEHAVE. IT AIN'T WHITEY'S FAULT.

When you walk like a gangster, talk like a gangster, glorify violence, hate wypipo, why should i have any sympathy whatsoever when you die like a gangster. Stop crying like bitches

And that has what to do with football

The NFL has probably created more black millionaires Ever, than any other business, why would blacks choose to destroy it ? You burn down your own neighborhoods and somehow expect others to respect you. Please stop being so stupid.

Blacks had a lot more white allies 5 years ago than they do now. 8 years ago we elected a black president, that wouldnt happen today. Black people might want to reevaluate their tactics.

they're probably the biggest thorn in the side of the left honestly, when have blacks ever shown an ability to be charismatic

I'm a boring cracker male but I identify as a gay transgender nigger woman for the great victim rights - plus it's trendy now.

@NFL cowards who won't cross their Heart & Military Brainless bullies wake up!
youtu.be/h6P3EUSTq-8

I have a lot more free time on saturday and sunday than i used to, for the 2nd year in a row. I dont really even miss egg ball anymore.

>non-white problems
I don't care about anyone but white people.

Here is a pattern, whites build stuff,NFL, blacks destroy shit. Just like Haiti

being black in the US is pretty much the easiest thing in the entire world

They are in the process of destroying that too.

The tribe and their golem doing their Lucifarian best. They cant create, they can only destroy.

>every time you get stopped by the police
I'm white, drive a reasonably nice car, and don't chimp out, I don't get stopped by police

>Just because you don't suffer from that, doesn't mean you can't empathize with those that do.
so what? I still don't empathize, because I don't empathize with criminals
>niggers commit violent crimes at over 300% the rate that whites do

read Manufacturing Consent you dumb ape.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/13/why-a-massive-new-study-on-police-shootings-of-whites-and-blacks-is-so-controversial/?utm_term=.19661ea6e797

whites are scared when stopped by police si they obey commands and act polite unlike you criminal orcs.

If you don't like it here then leave

then leave

when pharaoh freed the slaves moses and his people didn't stick around. they knew they wouldn't be treated fairly either

~tribalism