OK Mr President, it's time for this shit to end

The Pentagon paid 14 NFL teams $5.4 million to 'salute troops'

businessinsider.com/the-government-paid-14-nfl-teams-54-million-to-salute-troops-2015-5

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/the-government-paid-14-nfl-teams-54-million-to-salute-troops-2015-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That shit should stop right now. Fucking NFL taking money to salute the troops, the owners and the nigger players are worthless.

US tax dollars subsidise the construction of the stadiums too.
All of that needs to come to an ends.

We pay them, as taxpayers, to honor the military and country. They can't stand for the anthem, we should starve them.

DEFUND

its time to take back the stadiums FOR the taxpayer.
Its OUR stadiums.
They need to pay us a use fee or fuck off.

>businessinsider.com/the-government-paid-14-nfl-teams-54-million-to-salute-troops-2015-5
>the-government-paid-14-nfl-teams-54-million-to-salute-troops-2015-5
>54-million-to-salute-troops-2015-5
>salute-troops-2015-5
>2015-5

Dafuq?

DEFUND NOW

Wait, the PENTAGON paid for this shit?! Well now I'm really done with the Nignog Fag League!

>the (((owners)))

fixt

Only more reason to hate the government

This is why I can't hate on the niggers too much. Support duh troops is the most basic and retarded method of military propaganda. Except they aren't protesting that

Wfaa.com/votenow
Wfaa.com/votenow
Wfaa.com/votenow
Wfaa.com/votenow

VOTE

>literally not supporting our troops
kill yourself fag. i will pay any price to SUPPORT OUR TROOPS because they would pay any price for ME

lol those bucs

NFL and NBA are rackets to redistribute wealth to blacks. This includes college scholarship programs for athletes in those sports. The sooner people realize this the better. Cut off the money and it will come crashing down.

>the owners
why are you blaming the owners goy?

>((patriotism)) in NFL
Gotta rev up that patriotism to fight north korea/defend Israel

Why are people in here so triggered? If you went to a game and didn't notice the recruiting angle you are legitimately retarded and I hope we go to war with North Korea and you all get drafted and die. To be honest, military service should be compulsory anyways and we shouldn't have to pay taxes for recruiting purposes. It would be good for you 110 lbs cheeto eating cucks to get away from your anime comics for a year or two.

and young people don't watch it hardly and boomers are already indoctrinated so it makes no fucking sense

>t. boomercuck

Occupy stadium. Demand reparations!

Everyone who supports the troops should get a trophy.