s l i d e
l
i
d
e

NHL, NASCAR, they are decent sports.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcENEx81XqE

icefight

Woah leafs. Don't start jerking each other off.

Nationalists Homogenous League

The only good thing leafs ever invented

Hell its the only thing leafs ever invented

Which team should I root for? I use to like the pens when lemoiux and jagr played and new jersey when brodour played

youtube.com/watch?v=bKOTKHtbM54

Football is the sport's king. Convert to football right now americans.

FUCK OFF.

THE LAST THING WE NEED IS THE LAST BASED SPORT TO GARNER ATTENTION

Always been a hockey fan so this is good. Would like to see lacrosse gain in popularity too.

Still the pens.

Tell me about the Tampa Bay Lightning, leafs.

That logo is esoteric white identity as fuck.

Pens are going to the whitehouse and they pretty much told the media to fuck off. Not bad taste, you should also unironically root for the Leafs, one of the best young teams in the league and we have the best American player (perhaps ever) Auston Matthews

I know it's not totally white but I still ole MLB. It's 65% white with very few blacks. The rest are from carribean, Asian, and south American countries. A big chunk of that are the Venezuleans and Cubans who openly shit on their old countries and actually appreciate the US.

Really good team that had a ton of injuries last year.

They're getting Stamkos back this year and a bunch of guys that missed time last year, they even have a Russian goalie which is rare af in the NHL, so you got that angle too.

Plus one of the best dmen in the league Victor Hedman who is a mannamore swedecuck that is actually tough.

there's still niggers in hockey

Only faggots play soccer, pussy.

Muh 65%

Stamkos is a soft bitch.

I've played hockey wIth Mathews a few times and he is the future face of American hockey. Solid dude

Let's go sabres!

It's actually a bigger deal than it is being led on that the Pens are going to the White House. Owner Ron Burkle used to be a good friend of the Clintons, until he wasn't... latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-ron-burkle-clintons-20160107-story.html

Ohh maaan I see you like those blacks boys hmmmm, sick boy you are hmmm.

Best offense and defense team in the NHL this season and what team does everybody hate, like everybody hates the Patriots NFL team??

>football
We're trying to distance ourselves from that sinking ship. Where have you been the last few days, beaner.

>sinking ship
yeah, the most practiced sport in tha world

I'm all in for the yotes. Not that I even give that much of a shit about stick disk I just like trolling Winnipegays about how we stole their team and the fake new jets ain't shit.

This sport is so different when it comes to regular season and post season.

typical burger

football is the normal persons way of saying 'soccer'

Penguins. They have the best player in hockey, they've won the last two years, and the fanbase is passionate.

Soccer is for girls.

and football is for niggers

No arguments from me, I'm a hockey guy...

Thanks for the info. :)

Pens have the second best player in hockey.

Best offensive team is either the Oilers, Pens, or Capitals. Best defensive team is the Predators. They might have the deepest defence in history.

Like it. Winter classic. It’s newish.

I can agree with your argument that Crosby is #1 and Malkin is #2.

As a lifelong hockey fan, please keep your shitbagging out of the game. I watch hockey to escape this stupidity, not be reminded of it.

Here, go cry about this.

youcanplayproject.org/news/entry/nhl-announces-hockey-is-for-everyone-month

no Sup Forumss sport is boxing as trump is a major fan and its funny to watch gingers get beaten up

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING IS THE PEOPLE'S TEAM

Slow down their jim-bob
At least go for rally racing

>Tfw you learn lacrosse is literally Canada's national sport

Smart choice. Playoff hockey is super exciting.

Somebody mentioned rally?

Only correct answer

Did we awaken Teukka Salama?

Do they poo on the field?

Agreed. Cricket is fucking cool.

Same here at nintendos private ice rink while my dad was upstairs designing the new Mario game

Nice man, one of my buddies played with McDavid, both should be awesome, I hope we get the Olympics back so we can see the matchup as the USA squad has improved a ton (Eichel is pretty nasty too, although he is ugly AF).

Why did your streetshitting ass post a pic from the game in 2015 and not 2017?

not to mention how obvious it was that TSN and whoever else was desperate for him to take the bait so they could use him as their next mascot

t. Paki

27 total

The Phoenix hockey scene isn't that big. I've played against him and team usa/pro roller players since high school. We played against mathews at small tourneys all the time. We would play at Ozzy ice together before it got shut down. Its not like he's from another country, easy to play against when theres only a handful of rinks in the valley.

All sports are degenerate

Doesn't change the fact that we have won more, when we play each other.

>pro roller players
I'm a rollerdad as much as anyone, but lets not kid ourselves that that anyone is making real money playing roller hockey. I know NARCh and State Wars have a pro division and the players are great, but there is zero money in it for players.

I hate how everyone trips over themselves to dick ride this guy

Topkek, I haven't watched a full cricket match in my life

>sports are degenerate
>nearly all movies
>women
>nearly all books
>nearly all music
>most hobbies

What the fuck am I supposed to do with my time? Sit and brood? I hate liberal bullcrap too but I gotta fill my time with something that Sup Forums disapproves of. I can't sit for 60 years waiting for death.

FUCK OFF

>NHL IS NOW Sup Forums'S SPORT
need source

Nascar is too boring, but I'll definitely tune in for the NHL.

Unless you are paying for it, their political affiliation dosent matter

National Homo League
ftfy

Blackhawks logo really causes liberal butt pain, so I root for them.

psssht, if someone tell you niggers invented hockey, don't listen to them.

Whites are migrating to new sports. Funny thing is the collapse of one sport will bring the nigs somewhere else too. Seems to be a collective shut down of the NFL so the owners can just run off with their money when it dies.

Its true, theres almost no money but to be able to live the dream and be FTB would be payment enough. The kid to the left of mathews in that photo played pro in France for a bit. Glad to see another RD on the board.

Fucking Odog is a cuck. Dropped out at 32 cause he slammed too many sammies in the off season. Matthews and leafs are all class now.

checked

I don't pay for anything except food, clothing, shelter and taxes (reluctantly). Everything else can be gotten for free if you know what you're doing.

>root for the Leafs
I'd rather watch nfl than root for the maple leafs

and i have only watched 1

unlike nfl niggers, he gave $10 million to the montreal children hospital

under preformed last season because their star player Steven Stamkos was injured (again)

Leafs. Worth most money, biggest fanbase. Original six. Underdogs since '67. Currently dick-slapping all haters.

>Pakistan has never beaten India in any match in a World Cup

JUST

I like Auston Matthews. Too bad Bettman had to be a douche and forbid pros from the next Olympics.

Stammer will get injured again. 3 years In a row. Russian goalies aren't rare, are you high?

Who Oilers here?

> t. Habs fan

The Habs were desperate to get rid of him because he's annoying and toxic in the locker room.

I'll fight side by side with any leaf so long as we agree niggers and Jews are our enemy.

fbpf

>lying on the internet
Then you shouldn't care watch /listen to what ever you like, just don't pay them

not underdog since '67, they were only able to win when there was only 6 club, they have been shit ever since. Last season have been their first playoff in 11 years, they have yet to show us that they have moved from shit to underdogs.

Respect for working man's team.

>New arena
>just signed McDavid to long term deal
better days are ahead, my friend.

Get ready to meme. Big elections next 2 years.

>a team is unironically called maple leaf

It was the right move. IOC wanted all of the benefits of the NHL players and wouldn't even give the league media usage rights in return. There was also the whole IOC not paying the insurance policy either. Point the finger in the right direction here. Bettman was doing what was best for the NHL, the IOC was just trying to line their pockets even more.

thank you based poo

Nah, I haven't watch any habs games in 2 years. I prefer the sharks, the sens and nashville. At least the sens are real underdogs.

so is soccer