Why was his fight with shalltear made out to be such a huge deal?

why was his fight with shalltear made out to be such a huge deal?

he said albedo is the strongest guardian, and shalltear only guards the first floors, you'd assume she's the weakest
I was just waiting for him to jk and teleport behind her, but he actually had to use all that strategy and the WARUDO ITEMUS and even the power of his guild members, his equals, and all he really accomplished is wear her down slightly to oneshot her with the same super spell he opened with

he had zero reason to prolong the fight, knowing that his resources are more limited and admitting that he already knew everything she could do anyways
immersion broken

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PU7pknLgBT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Shalltear is his hard counter.

speedwatcher plz go

>he said albedo is the strongest guardian
When? I was under the impression the guardians are about equal and Albedo is just a heavy tank designed to take hits while fighting together with the whole guild as the final encounter of Nazarick.

>and shalltear only guards the first floors, you'd assume she's the weakest
Shalltear is insanely strong and Ainz hard-counter. He might have lost if not for his p2w-items.

This is why nobody likes filthy secondaries.

A holy caster with excellent melee and insane life leech vs. an undead summoner. Take a wild guess.

I aint buying that
she's a fucking vampire, if an undead can use holy spells a much greater undead should be able to withstand them
even if her holy weapons alone are enough to bridge the massive power gap, how does that affect her defense? Ainz should have been able to overpower her much sooner considering he was able to tank so many hits in the end

There's already a Thread dingus

Shalltear is his hard counter, she has the cleric class and so can use holy spells. She also can use both magical attacks (albeit weaker than Ainz) and physical attacks, unlike Ainz who can only use magical attacks which are based around his MP meaning if he ran out of MP he's useless in a fight, while Shalltear can continues to wreck his shit. She has her spuit lance which allows her to drain the opponents health for herself each time she makes contact, allowing her to withstand drawn out fights unlike Ainz, she also can summon her trump card Einherjar which is basically a clone of herself with all the same stats but limited in not being able to use some of her skills or any magic.

Did you even pay attention?

Wasn't actually his SS officer the strongest? Might remember it wrong though

>she's a fucking vampire, if an undead can use holy spells a much greater undead should be able to withstand them
She's a vampire paladin specialized in that kind of magic. Ainz is an undead overlord specialized on death spells. In other words, his spells are weak against undead, and her abilities are strong against undead. It's not difficult.

One guy won against Raid Boss designed to take on 10+ top geared players, so it's huge deal.

Does this have to be posted every single fukcing time?

She is a raid boss and hard counters him.

are you retarded its explicitly stated in the LN that shalltear is the strongest guardian, than Mare after her
albedo only is the strongest in terms of defense

youtube.com/watch?v=PU7pknLgBT4
cant stop watching this part
this va is amazing

Shalltear being the strongest guardian who guards the first three floors is intentional. She's a raid boss designed to stop and weed out forces attempting to conquer Nazarick. If there's a force that could defeat her then it's a sign that the invading force is strong enough to be cautious of.

Too bad it was so short.
Man I really wish overlord anime got gate production value and lenght for these 3 volumes

>Every time PA appears I remember how much of suffering living his life must be

> bridge the massive power gap
theres no power gap you dense faggot, in any case, the power gap it the other way around.

I didnt know people this dumb existed, did you even watch/read the fucking story.