What would the black guy version of this meme shirt be?

What would the black guy version of this meme shirt be?

Go abandon some children

go find your father

"Colonel Sanders Was White"

Dad?

Go play your music loud on the train

go fry some chicken

Go feed a family

"If you can drop bars; you can come to the cookout."

go to jail

Go raise your kids.

Go get a job.

Go rob some fool.

I would season my food excessively, just like you, if I were poor and had to eat shit quality food.

>mfw niggers think seasoning means using half a fucking bottle

Does the lack of brain power diminish their capacity to taste food or something?

Why season my food when I have niggers to season it and serve it for me?

Stop seasoning food

Go for a swim.

Where da whate pussy at?

Go pick some cotton.

Go Get A Job...

Go Collect Welfare

This
Why are these monkeys ignoring the 11 herbs and spices that whitey used in their chicken?

>blacks try to meme

Meanwhile they eat at white people's restaurants

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

god damn, that made me laugh way too much.
fuck

this

Go directly to season some food.
Do not pass GO.
Do not collect $200.

I dont even begin to understand this. I am white and definitely season my food.

Every cooking show, the majority of which have white hosts, emphasizes the importance of good seasoning.

Don't rape white women

funny how white people dont even know how black people eat because we never get invited into their homes for dinner. this meme is literally proof of the generosity of white people and how niggers will never appreciate anything you do for them. they're all backstabbing niggers.

Read all the text in the picture.

>"seasoning"
>mostly just a shitload of salt on everything
>but also fried
go get hypertension and diabeetus

Go get a job.

Go read a cook book (if you are able to read) and learn that pouring a mountain of salt on your food is not considered seasoning.

>Go raise your children

just wanna put this out there. I sell Black Lives Matter shirts on amazon. If only they knew when they buy that shit off amazon they're directly supporting the whitest racist they could imagine. Thanks niggers

niggers think we don't season our food apparently, obviously they invented all the spices back when they were kangz

>Nigger: "Black Lives Matter!"
>Me: "Then why has black on black murder/homicide increased by 8% in the past two years?"
>Nigger : "Go season some food!"
>Me : "Out of the total of black people killed. 90% of those cases are where a black killed another black.
>Nigger: "SHIIIEEEETTT!"

They talk about reality in the ad for that fucking shirt no less. WEW...

They live off of fast food and potato chips. They think eating flaming hot cheetos and occasionally using hot sauce = seasoning.

I am Cajun. I don't need cooking lessons from a nigger.

what does that prove? its suggesting that many white people do not season their food. I dont know a single person who doesnt season their food in some way.

>believing the bullshit official explanation

Our taste buds are superios

Where did this idea that white people dont season food come from? because we dont ruin a good steak by adding an ass-load of bullshit?

you mean takeout at kfc? and maybe ill get robbed and beaten with my 3 pc meal too. god damn useless niggers need to be executed and ground up in animal feed

black people don't eat steak.

niggers pour hot sauce and bbq on everything, they literally eat pig's assholes as a 'delicacy'

/thread

/thread

Niggers can't wrap their empty heads around the idea of not drowning everything in hot sauce. That's literally it.

It's been a while since I've seen a legit hivemind,

go grease some ho

Real talk- why do niggers think they invented hot sauce?

lmao this

I have no clue, Europes intial wealth was literally based on trading spices.

In slavery times they used seasonings to cover up the shitty taste of the pig scraps their master let them eat

In modern times they're too high on crack to properly taste things

>And you can tell someone who doesn't season their food by the things they say like 'All Lives Matter' or 'What about black on black crime?"
>or 'What about black on black crime?"
MAYBE THERE'S SOMETHING FUCKING ABOUT IT

THEY WUZ MASTER SHEFFS N SHEEIT

>Go hug your father

Ha! A shirt with Col. Sanders that says, WE DID!

Is this really the best they can come up with?

They're niggers, you should be amazed they can string that many words together.

Since when have black people seasoned anything? Sprinkling a McDouble with Hot Cheetos doesn't count, and neither does ordering food from Taco Bell. Mexican basically stole all their seasoning ideas from native americans. I've had spanish food, it's not exactly spicy. The only really spicy ethnic food group is indian food, and that's just retard levels of curry. White people invented Italian, Spanish, and French food, the best food groups on earth.

Op I think you are having a misunderstanding because this is already the black guy shirt, as it is meant to be read by someone who does not already season their food i.e. a white person. The implication is that whites are so "salty" because they do not spice their food. Historically, poor people often did not have access to meat; and what little they did was either offal or rancid with age and the heat of southern climes. Spices were used to both preserve food as well as make it palatable. Obviously all black people were at one time poor and many still are today. Spicy and heavily seasoned food is a solution to this common problem of poverty, that has over time developed into a culture of dishes and preparation methods which reflects this heritage. Blacks have come to be proud of flavorful "soul" food that is tasty and also prevents starvation.

A parallel "white guy" shirt cold be many things which require foresight and solutions to overcome poverty. However the best line might simply be "Go buy some seasoning". Ironically it was in large part to the global spice trade that that the ancestors of today's blacks were enslaved and white men were enriched. By buying spices blacks are reinforcing a world order constructed by whites , of buying and selling spices across the globe, the profits from which whites use to build culture and buy fresh, actually tasty meat.

It doesn't matter, they serve you White no matter what you ask for.

Go Talk During A Movie

go invent the wheel

White in that context means served in a creamy base

You fucked up.

What's the "especially 45" mean in the tweet of this kangz ?

Trump is the 45th President.

>be white
>literally become a world economic superpower through your spice trade
>get reputation for not knowing about spices

niggers do realise that hot sauce isnt a spice right?

Nigger "seasonings" are just butter, salt, and some kind of ubiquitous hot sauce like Tabasco..

Go walk a tree branch

Go pay child support

This. The terrible nigger meme of whites not seasoning food is a perfect example of the "dead unicorn" joke. Something that was never true that people beat into the ground.

"Try to avoid getting heart disease"
Diabetes would work as well

"I wouldn't be looking at you like this, if you would just stop stealing things."

>"Seriously though, if black lives really do matter so much to you, then why are you focusing on the very small amount of police shootings on blacks instead of the absurdly high amount of black on black violence?"
>G-GO SEASON SOME FOOD H-HEH
>"You do realize that the majority of the top cooks are white right?"
>WHAT ARE YOU, T-TRIGGERED HAHAHAH
This shit is such a joke. I could maybe take BLM seriously if they only protested actually wrongful shootings of blacks by police, but they protest EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE, REGARDLESS OF THE SCENARIO.
When a black guy assaults a cop after robbing a store, you accept that he fucking deserved to get shot and keep your head down, not go make an ass out of your movement by insisting HE A GUD BOI.
TL;DR: BLM only wants blacks to be free of any kind of punishment for committing crimes

>white people conquer the entire world in search of spice
>ayyyyyo dem yt qraqas dunnt spyce dey foodzstuffz lol yt qraqas

This would genuinely whip lefist cucks and niggers into a rage.

Kek. I hope you're not just larping

Its a backdoor meme for promoting miscegination. Spicy mayonaise

>colonize half the world for spices
>global monopoly on spices for half a millennium
>introduce potatos, red peppers, tomato, and green peppers to all the fucking world
>literally create modern fine dining wholecloth

>retarded fucking niggers tell us to use spices

You should know that they only eat spices in nigger and poo in loo countries. Actual food is scarce.

Back in the 90s flavor was used as a synonym for cultural diversity in the black community, the bland white food is a play on that theme.

ketchup is not seasoning

Put down the watermelon

>niggers
>food

Flava flav

You cant buy spices with food stamps... so niggers fetishized spices in to be high class... and this is their take on being snobby..

Shit in your own street. Dont forget to rape a woman on your way there

eh, I live in South Louisiana, the nigs and coonasses both cook spicy good shit and while Tabasco may be used, several other spices are in play.

I wouldn't down play nig cooking too much, most of the time it is on par with white Cajun cooking. Many black families had folks that cooked for white households down here and some of those are ridiculously good cooks.

The whole white people don't season shit is dumb. White people season the fuck out of food in Louisiana and Texas.

The truth is Yankees don't season food for shit. Get north of I-10 might as well just put wax on your tongue.

I've never understood this meme. I spice the shit out of my food. If anything, I overspice because I have really weak taste buds. Sometimes I bring chili to big family get togethers and I have to make a separate, smaller pot for myself because I like it strong.

>let this shirt help get a better grip on reality

the irony

>cheap, third market meats and cuts
>12 days past expiration date
>throw 1lb of paprika, pepper, salt, bread crumbs, garlic, metamucil, oregano, basil and more salt, cayenne, more pepper.
>can't taste the rot
>deep fry the shit out of it
>SEASONED

White people actually like to taste the meat they spent money on. Pic related. Salt, pepper, butter, serve.

lol