Is Madoka the anime series with the highest powerlevels right now?

Is Madoka the anime series with the highest powerlevels right now?

I can't think of other series that had reality warping on that scale. TTGL or DBZ seem like a joke in comparison.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10502297
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing can top Madoka period

No, because neither Madokami nor Homucifer are anywhere near omnipotent. They can "only" bend reality in certain ways, I don't know of examples off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are beings closer to omnipotence.

stop putting boobs on my homura

Demonbane

Demonbane

A quick google search will list you characters who are actual gods, not little girls who used wishes to shape the universe.

And dragon ball super recently got a character who is "the one above all" and can wipe out a universe with a hand gesture. Source: literally latest dbs episode.

There really wasn't that much reality warping in Madoka Magica. I mean if Madoka really was a god then the Kyubeys wouldn't have almost pulled her down to the normal realm. All madoka did was just kill the magical girls right before they became witches and the evil intent still stayed just changed forms.

TTGL was always a joke, but not half as much of one as the manbabbies who call themselves fans of such trite.

Demonbane
Pegasus Koga
Tenchi (if he will ever use his powers)
Quite a few characters from Medaka Box
Sayaka :^)

And just to piss you off, you have Zeno in Dragon Ball now.

Are powerlevel debates the most autistic thing to occur on Sup Forums?

I don't know or care particularly, but Homura is the only one I'd let beat me up.

How powerful was Lain right before the end of the series?

Nagisa is the strongest

Madokami can just erase witches before they're born. She has omniscience. The stuff in episode 12 where she blows up a universe was just a visual representation of what was going on.

Homucifer can grant tangibility to the intangible (Madoka, Sayaka, Nagisa), alter memories, and has a degree of reality warping, but we don't know the actual extent. It's also completely based on her mental state, which if fucking abysmal right now.

Haruhi

Let's settle this
strawpoll.me/10502297

Whenever you think "is X the highest powerlevel right now?" You can answer the question yourself.

Is X Demonbane? If so, then yes, it is.
Is X not demonbane? If so, then no, Demonbane is.

Saitama could beat both of them de geso senpai

Put Back makes this statement irrelevant.

Not even close

Being able to destroy witches before they are born does not imply omniscience. Being able to know one specific thing does not imply knowledge of all things.

It's not universal though. He is more powerful than any female character period, but at the same time he is weaker than the vast majority of male characters or characters without a gender.

>without gender
You are lying, everyone have gender.

Eldritch abominations don't have a gender.

Sayaka a qt!

Kyouko a qter

Not as qter as the qtest one which is Sayaka.

Powerlevel discussions on Sup Forums are lightweight compared to the ones outside of Sup Forums.

There are. But they never got anime. Most are from VN's.

Demonbane anime never got to universe blasting and high tier reality warping.

We (or at least I) know. I read Kishin Hishou.

She was able to put the entire universe in her Labyrinth.

That's true for Madoka as her power is delimited by her wish.
It's not quite as clear for Homura though. She seems free to use her powers however she wants, like turning the Coobies into the bearers of all curses.

Saitama is not even a planet buster.

It's not clearly defined but it's obvious she's nowhere near omnipotent. She's definitely a lot more versatile than Madokami.

So the universe is just her labyrinth? So it's not even real? Shit nigga

this means there's still another universe out there right?

Protip: even Demonbane is not a true omnipotent in his series because there are things he couldn't do. This is true for every series like that. They have a ton of characters with omnipotence tier reality warping.

She states she has omniscience herself. This was caused by her experiencing all timelines that were and could be.

Yes. As I said though, her power isn't well defined and it seems to be tied to her mental state. She's strongest meguca, but in no way strongest being in existence.

No. She trapped the universe in her labyrinth.

The universe was covered by her labyrinth. She's god now.

They should make a comedy series like Carnival Phantasm where all those crazy broken characters hang out and fight each other.

So it IS true it isn't real. Which means it's all just a dream and when Madoka breaks the labyrinth (again) the old universe would be uncovered?

How could anyone know? Story is not over yet.

Basically.You see it implied at the end of Rebellion.

Their battle in EP8 is the best battle between omnipotents ever. It shits all over the best Demonbane fights.

True, looks like they're trapped in a dream world. Interesting.

>This is true for every series like that

This is funny, because most of the world's religions would be "a series like that". I mean, just look at Allah, fucker can't even see in the dark and his followers cuck him every day during the ramadan as a religious tradition. What kinda omnipotence is that?

People say that it's her barrier/labyrinth; I disagree. She's not a witch anymore; I interpreted that scene as a representation of her actually changing the universe itself, rather than engulfing it within a barrier. It's not explicitly stated either way.

Fair enough, but my point is that both Madokami's and Homucifer's reality warping abilities are very limited.

Christian God needed 7 days to create the world. And the most creative way to destroy Earth he could come up with was to flood it with rain.

These gods are a joke.

It''s not really a dream world. It's a witch's labyrinth the encompasses the Universe. Madoka's subconscious is currently in bondage.

She is a weird hybrid between a magical girl and witch. Her wings at the end of TV series already showed that she's not normal.

The only way you can meaninfully compare power levels across series, is by finding some way to actually give them a numerical power output in watts. Rewriting the universe puts us way beyond that, so any comparison will inevitably be arbitrary and subjective.

God did create you. The ultimate joke.

The scene in question does make it seem as if it's her labyrinth expanding and engulfing the whole universe. She's a "god" in the sense that she's the master of what happens inside her labyrinth.

I was slow in getting this, but I always thought it was Homura just recreating the universe from scratch. Though, indeed, that last scene before the credits always gave it that "dream-like" feeling.

>and fight each other
Why though? People would shitpost to hell about how those fights canonically prove that character A is stronger than character B. That kind of crossover would be better if it's justa big "fuck you" to powerlevelfags.

Well, some of those series do have official power stats for their characters.

The moment where Madoka is about to break free of the Labyrinth is what I'm talking about. It makes it appear she's re-writing it, but when Madoka starts to question who she is, you can see the real universe start to pull through.

At the very least she can reset the world (universe?), but since she relies on Schumann resonance, it may all simply be a ruse. If it isn't, then she's literally a god, with complete power over the entire universe

It's explicitly stated that it's universe rewriting.
So that's not a barrier/labyrinth.

Shit that's also true. Again I didn't see that as the real universe peeking through, I thought that was just to show that Madoka's consciousness as Madokami was returning to her.

I think that was supposed to be more representational of Madoka attempting to ascend to the cosmic plane once again (because she cannot exist physically on Earth as Madokami) rather than a distinction between "real" and "false" universes.

There are thing far more autistic here.
like keit-ai spamming

Homura could be lying or genuinely believes she rewrote the universe. We won't know for sure probably for some time.

Yes, but unless they're given in watts, those only allow you to give an ordinal ranking between characters in the same universe.

It could be referring to Homura rewriting the universe within her labyrinth. After all, she has full control of what goes on within the boundaries of her barrier.

Heh Madoka is way too weak
Nobody there can touch GER

I guess to back that up I would say once she realized she was a witch she knew the only way she could save Madoka was to trap her in a labyrinth of her own design.

It was her returning to being Madokami. Kind of like when you play a game and you get a powerup that destroys the miasma in the immediate area. That's what was happening there. Madoka was starting to turn into Madokami there and her power was starting to dispel and override Homura's power.

>there are dipshits who think Madoka actually loves Homura
>there are dipshits who think Homura isn't the most hated character
>there are dipshits who think Madoka Magica has yuri in it
>there are dipshits who think Homura ever did a single good thing and isn't a selfish bitch with a selfish wish and an obsession
>there are dipshits who think Homura is a hero and not a villain who consistently ruined everything
>there are dipshits who think Sayaka no longer loves Kyosuke when she cries seeing him with Hitomi
>there are dipshits who think the new movie won't be about the girls killing Homura and ending her reign of evil
>there are dipshits who think Homura is remotely powerful

baka

>Heh
Ow the edge.

So it's all just a matter of time before Homucifer's universe ends. And apparently Homura already sees the end of her own universe coming.

So what was even the point in making one?

Kyuubey is also talking about rewriting in Bloatgirls' version.
Also the universe is shown without the witch-like patterns overlaid after the "transformation" sequence.

Well anyway that's nitpicking, it doesn't change the situation all that much.

To enjoy her Middle School life with Madoka.

To let Madoka live a normal life.

But she's not "enjoying" herself.

This is more like it I guess. I suppose Homura expects to be defeated then.

Whatever the cost, she won't stop trying things until she's truly convinced that Madoka is happy and safe.

Money. Unless they do something stupid like create some Magical Girl Hell (which has 0 places in the series), Madoka and Homura will be reunited as equals on the conceptual plane.

If she did encompass the entire universe than she would have pulled the Kyubey in with her. As far as they are aware the universe is getting rewritten. The little guys who fuck with Kyouko by the water could be an indication that this is a labyrinth.

You mean to own and abuse Madoka physically and emotionally in order to satisfy her loveless obsession.

Madoka and Homura hate each other.

reminder that Homura could've gotten a good ending if she wasnt so single mindlessly obsessed with madoka and kept trying with everyone

and now she will be killed by the one thing she obsesses about

;_;

i cant believe nobody has posted him yet

Homura is to abusive and evil to ever get a good ending for anyone but herself. She wants power and wants to torture. She deserved to die before she ever contracted. Madoka always hated her.

She is. She's mentally ill. She's loves the fact she gets to spend time with Madoka in any capacity. She also knows her time is short, but she will still enjoy it nonetheless.

I'm not sure what series you watched.
Homura is trying to be the self sacrificing type who will deal with the burden of running a peaceful universe so that Madoka may live a normal life.
Is that sacrifice selfish? Yes and no, it is in the sense that she will have finally fulfilled her promise to Madoka which lets her not feel bad for all the times she failed. It would be unselfish in that Madoka gets to live her life, it may be a lie but it is still a life. Will this anger Madokami in the end when she realizes the life she lived was a lie? I don't know.

Homura's wish was to make Madoka love her by becoming powerful. Homura hates her for not ever once loving her. That's why she raped her soul, fucked a wraith and ruined Madoka's wish. It's all for her entertainment. Homura is aimlessly insane and evil and Madoka wants to kill her.

Yeah, he created us, then he leaves us for dead AND demands to be worshipped. Human gods are fucking dicks. Now look at Demonbane. He doesn't care who you worship. He doesn't care if you like him or not. He still fights for your soul somewhere between time and space. What a fucking bro.

All those familiars running around make it rather obvious that it's a labyrinth.

Homura could of gotten a "good" ending if the script wasn't designed to make her rebel, dipshit.

Who knows. Maybe this universe won't end after all? If Madoka and Homura worked together anything could happen. I know Homura expects to have the worst ending for herself, but what about Madoka? What will Madoka do?

She knows that what Madoka really wants is normal life. So she gave it back to her.

You're that autistic fuck that keeps saying that Madoka never loved Homura, aren't you? Get a fucking trip already so I can filter your bullshit.

Yeah, God leaves the decision to you. If you can't fight for yourself, why should anyone fight for you?

It has to end eventually. Sayaka will eventually figure a way to either bring back Madoka or gain enough power to challenge Homura.

I really don't think you watched the same series as your post seems like bait.

Madoka asked Homura to keep her from becoming a magical girl. Homura is the obsessive type and her love for Madoka made her keep trying till it drove her to the point of desperation. She realized no matter how hard she tried, she could never defeat Walpurgis on her own. She fell into despair and becomes a witch and this is where the movie picks up. After realizing she has become a witch, her only option is to trap Madoka in a labyrinth of her own design. This would be the only way she could fulfill her promise to Madoka.

Where did the Homu touch you, user?