Egalitarian opinions correlated with high cognitive ability

Even when you control for factors such as education and religiosity.

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-26/same-sex-marriage-cognitive-ability-link-hilda-survey/8984744

>The findings do not mean that all who intend to vote "no" in the marriage ballot have a low level of cognitive ability. Nor do they mean that all those who intend to vote "yes" have a high level.
>Yet the results suggest that, on average, people who stand against equal rights for same-sex couples are less likely to have cognitive resources that are important to participating in meaningful debate

Guess it's time to pack up, Sup Forums. You're not a brainlet, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
psy.miami.edu/faculty/mmccullough/Papers/Relig_self_control_bulletin.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

bump

The ABC thinks you are extremely dumb

people with high iq struggle to comprehend that not everyone possess the same abilties as them

an egalitatian society would be more realistic if everybody was equally capable

The view from the top can be dizzying, for sure.

>High IQ equates to liberalism
>Liberals want open borders
>Mass migration from low IQ countries lowers national IQ
>Country is stupid again plus rape
Doesn't seem that clever to me desu

Daily reminder that single issue voters are the lowest intelligence voters and that gay marriage is the worst defined issue in the history of politics and philosophy. This is yet again the age old leftist tactic of taking control of the media then attempting to redefine all their issues as intelligent and morally responsible. Half of us believe this is about social engineering. Social engineering is not morally responsible.

Seriously, what the fuck do they want that they can't get with gay union? Can anyone answer this? Not even literal labor politicians can answer this for me.

>people with high iq struggle to comprehend that not everyone possess the same abilties as them
Basically the root of all my childhood pain, I was smarter than some of the people looking after me, that's insanity.

High IQ might as well correlate to libertarianism by the definitions they're using.

Control for race.

>Intelligence linked to tolerance of faggots
Thank God I'm retarded.

egalitarianism is a mental ill.

shitskins and most libtards aren't even egalitarian either. they're just using the ideas of it to virtue signal. they don't really support or care about equality in the least. especially women and shitskins. egalitarianism is a mental illness where people are stupid enough to believe others actually want it when instead they're just lying so they can gain power

>Seriously, what the fuck do they want that they can't get with gay union?
"Equal footing" with heterosexual married couples. As in they'll be thought of as equivalent, it won't be "husband and wife" anymore, pre-schoolers will be taught that marriage is between two people instead of a man and woman, stuff like that.

Ultimately it's more about tearing down the patriarchal, Christian civilisation that we live in than anything else. Bit by bit they want to destroy all of it, many of them openly admit this. What they want to put in its place is anyone's guess.

there is nothing intelligent about ignoring nature

>I'm an asshole so everybody else who isn't an outward asshole is obviously just pretending
Well put. Autism 101 right here.

just started the PSP remake an hour ago

kismet

they ant teh advantages historicall granted to marriage as a fundamental cell of society that poduces new citizens, without putting the work nto it.
Add to that the fact that ga marriage has an even higher rate of divorce than straight marriage.
And you'll get entitlement and an attempt to normalize one's depravity in order to feel better about oneself and fuck everybody else.

wtf i love sucking cocks now

Anyone else see the problem with their claims? How can you make such a generalization when it's only about one fucking issue?

Really?

Shi boi. I bought his a couple years ago and didnt play it. Charging up my pissp right now to give it a whirl.

Where is the problem? They took opinions concerning one issue, they took cognitive ability, they correlated the two things and controlled for other interfering variables.

The claim is that opposing SSM makes you more likely to be a brainlet, and the data supports the claim.

Okay, so it is social engineering. They quite literally want to change the mindset of people and they want to do it through public schools.

It is VERY low IQ to give our children to people who disparagingly refer to their parents as "breeders" and are typically the most nihilistic in our society. I don't mind sharing some drinks with gay people, but they really don't give a fuck about the same things I do, like culture and tradition.

It's a media trick that works surprisingly well on people between 90-105 IQ, that's average and immediately below average. These people are likely to defer their decision making to more intelligent people so when told one choice is the intelligent option they'll follow it.

It's not until 120 until people are thinking for themselves. This is the dangerously individualistic level, you must be either soulless or Asian if you want to be at this level and not be attacked by authoritarians at every chance.

swap out thief for a monk
i was told the thief sucks until halfway though and hes bad for your first play

>all gay people use the derogatory term 'breeder'

I get the feeling that you're projecting your own hostility onto other people.

Also of course 'changing the mindset' of people is an objective of same sex marriage advocates. Outside of echo-chambers like this one, that is basically the objective of any debate or civil discourse..

Higher IQ correlates with plenty of bad things like atheism, low birthrates, desiring a welfare state and low levels of patriotism. Any of these running out of control destroy society. Conservatism is dead in the modern world, the liberals are fully in control of society and no one in power is ensuring the maintenance of our traditions anymore.

>tfw to intelligent too make good decisions
psy.miami.edu/faculty/mmccullough/Papers/Relig_self_control_bulletin.pdf

>Higher IQ correlates with plenty of bad things like atheism, low birthrates, desiring a welfare state and low levels of patriotism.

I wonder why people with high IQs want these things if they're so bad.

self interest study unreliable

Was there not another study on this board talking about how high cognitive ability correlates with racism due to pattern recognition?

Cognitive ability is not egalitarian.

It wasn't stupidity, but arrogance of thinking it would work.

>people with high iq struggle to comprehend that not everyone possess the same abilties as them

this

It's honestly amazing that so many smart people have this blind spot. Probably because they hang around smart people and produce smart children like themselves.

I can't help but correct people when they say "anyone can do anything if they put their mind to it" or some similar cliche. Could be autism, but I genuinely believe it is harmful thinking often perpetuated by relatively intelligent people.

Only the weak preach equality

>I get the feeling that you're projecting your own hostility onto other people.
Notice how you immediately attack my moral character rather than addressing the issue of nihilism in the lgbt culture? This is why you're weak at arguing and regularly accuse others of echo chambering, what you did was a thinly veiled ad hominem and doesn't fly here or anywhere with sceptics.

This is why your side is always losing debates.

>that is basically the objective of any debate or civil discourse..
Through manipulating our children? Or are you actually going to pretend you don't know what I mean by social engineering?

I was a pioneer in this field, the authorities didn't like my attitude so they promoted bullying of me. This is what's going to happen, the straightest least likely to be gay children will be encouraged to be bullied. By bullying all the straight kids, it will make heterosexuality seem like the lesser life style.

By arguing in favour of social engineering, you are arguing for some sincerely fucked up shit.

You still haven't addressed this argument and you feel familiar, this means you've had weeks to come up with something and address this argument, but you haven't.

Debate between adults is not social engineering, be an idiotic single issue cunt elsewhere.

>Higher IQ correlates with plenty of bad things like ... desiring a welfare state
This post needs to be ignored.

Why would someone who can support themselves want to pay higher taxes?

>addressing the issue of nihilism in the lgbt culture
You literally just threw this out there without any sort of citation or evidence for this claim of 'nihilism' in LGBT culture. What does that even mean? Why would I bother engaging with something that you've taken no effort to actually define.

>manipulating our children
Children are being manipulated, implicitly or explicitly, every day. They're manipulated by their scripture classes, they're manipulated by their media diet. They're manipulated by their parents who instill them with ideas about "faggots" and what faggots are doing to this great nation.

Your argument that straight children will be bullied is unsubstantiated and absurd. I'm not just throwing this out there as an insult - You just haven't provided any sort of reason or theoretical framework which would suggest this would actually happen.

For somebody who criticised my used of a 'thinly veiled ad-hominem', you seem to make things very personal. Particularly ending the post by calling me a "single issue cunt", as though you know anything about me or my motivations for posting on this board.

>Why would someone who can support themselves want to pay higher taxes?
Because they believe it to be moral, and thanks to their irreligiousity they believe the government must provide the safety net, they have no church to do this. Liberals are less charitable than conservatives for instance, they think 'charity' should be done via taxation rather than being voluntary and private.
>This post needs to be ignored.
>replies

>You literally just threw this out there without any sort of citation or evidence for this claim of 'nihilism' in LGBT culture.
I literally do not need, it is literally not something that needs to be proven here that homosexuals do not take the same approach to culture. I do not need to prove that Meth use is prolific in gay communities, I don't need to point out that breeder is a dumb word, I don't need to point out that lesbians hate men.

>>manipulating our children
>Children are being manipulated, implicitly or explicitly, every day. They're manipulated by their scripture classes, they're manipulated by their media diet. They're manipulated by their parents who instill them with ideas about "faggots" and what faggots are doing to this great nation.
By their parents. As it's meant to be. Parents are allowed to socially engineer their own children. You are not. This is not equivalent and it's an insult that you pretend it is. No one can or should control how parents raise their children, but our children are forced into schools with at least some government intervention until they're 16.

How dare you create such a false dichotomy, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>Your argument that straight children will be bullied is unsubstantiated and absurd.
Incredulous fallacy. That's strike two.

It's personal experience. I was bullied by teachers and some of them cited social engineering, that my individualistic attitude was problematic. Ultimately they're just authoritarian Marxists, the only thing separating them from fascists is a racial ideology, never mind they hate white men.

>For somebody who criticised my used
of a 'thinly veiled ad-hominem', you seem to make things very personal.
See the sneaky tactics of the left?
>I get the feeling that you're projecting your own hostility onto other people.

Yeah dude, YOU made it personal by referring to MY supposed hostility.

Again, intelligent people know not to feed the animals.

>Again, intelligent people know not to feed the animals.
So you're saying people with high IQ don't correlate with various bad ideas? Or are you saying IQ is not a good measure of intelligence?

>it is literally not something that needs to be proven here that homosexuals do not take the same approach to culture.
Vague statement - I still don't know what you actually mean

>I do not need to prove that Meth use is prolific in gay communities
There is a complex set of reasons for increased drug use in LGBT communities. Increased psychological stress arising from stigma, increased risk of homelessness due to disownment by parents. Beyond the scope of this argument, however.

>I don't need to point out that breeder is a dumb word
I agree with you, and I never said it *wasn't* a dumb word. No person attempting to engage in civil discourse uses words like that.

>I don't need to point out that lesbians hate men.
When you're trying to convince somebody of something, you actually do!

>Incredulous fallacy
You can't just take your own experiences, extrapolate them and state "this is how the world is/will be", then get pissy when people ask for a little more than that in the way of an argument.

>There is a complex set of reasons for increased drug use in LGBT communities. Increased psychological stress arising from stigma
In the relatively liberal, low-stigma Netherlands the STD rates, drug use, alcoholism and suicide rates endemic in the homosexual community are still prevalent.

"relatively" being the operative word. There's still stigma there. I'm not sure if there is a meta-analysis looking at the relationship between stigma and things like drug use across countries, but it would definitely be interesting to look at.

If the homosexual community in one of the most sexually liberated countries still suffers from the same host of problems it does bring your argument of "stigma" being the cause into question, a claim that I've never seen any actual evidence for incidentally.

I'm saying you're full of shit and drawing your "high IQ" sample from a bunch of faggots only actually good at studying and getting high academic marks.

People who love their children will never trust someone who's nickname for straight people is "breeders." Play dumb elsewhere?

>Increased psychological stress arising from stigma, increased risk of homelessness due to disownment by parents.
>stigma
I guarantee the stigma of being a white male is worse than the stigma of being gay in our society, please go pretend elsewhere, no one here believes homosexuals are oppressed.

This is the society the left creates, if I can be rejected for jobs for being a straight, white male, you can deal with a few mean words for being homosexual.

>Beyond the scope of this argument, however.
Is it? Why would I want such people in control of my children's minds?

>I agree with you, and I never said it *wasn't* a dumb word. No person attempting to engage in civil discourse uses words like that.
It's representative of how many of them feel towards the continuation of the human race, basically "not at all or not for white people." Again, I don't want these people telling me how to raise my children.

>>Incredulous fallacy
>You can't just take your own experiences, extrapolate them and state "this is how the world is/will be", then get pissy when people ask for a little more than that in the way of an argument.
Yeah, I actually fucking can and you will sit there and deal with it because if the mean words makes some gay kid run away then my experience bullied by teachers is just as valid.

Once your sexuality is no longer tied to the miracle of life and reproduction and the glory of existence itself, your views and attitudes change. Many heterosexual people feel connected to God during straight sex.

I don't trust anyone who thinks there's something wrong with wanting to breed and having heaps of kids, they're clearly disconnected from nature.

you're a piece of shit without the ounce of honesty or consistency. you're a piece of shit fraud and reality proves it too. without giving you the benefit of the doubt then you're nothing but trash.

people need to blindly believe you otherwise it's too obvious how much of a piece of shit you are. you don't want equality you just want power and advantages for yourself. shitskins and women are the absolute worst of this too

Not suprising social conservatives have low IQs. It's well studied.

>People who love their children will never trust someone who's nickname for straight people is "breeders." Play dumb elsewhere?

What does this even mean though. It's incoherent. You're acting as though all gay people use the term 'breeder'.

>>You can't just take your own experiences, extrapolate them and state "this is how the world is/will be"
>Yeah, I actually fucking can

I think we're done here.

Seriously dude, you think some experience you heard on passing about homeless gay kids but you won't believe I was bullied by adults? Why are their experiences valid and why is mine not? You talk shit about equality, yet you refuse to treat my opinion with it. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Every time I talk to a faggot I get closer to actually voting in this train wreck, then I remember that the labor party has access to all the ABS shit and that the labor party (sorry "labor youth") regularly intimidates suspected right wingers.

Go fuck yourself. We are done here because you were utterly blown the fuck out.

I believe this view is perpetuated more by communists.