"Wanna join us for a political discussion, user?"

>"Wanna join us for a political discussion, user?"

I try to stay out of politics. I hope you beat the cancer.

You sure as shit don't want me to

at least she's keeping with symmetry.

I'd scream "Allahu Akbar" shooting them all with a shotgun.
They'd let me do it too.
You know, for tolerance.

guys, my egg has a face on it

fpbp

i would rather leave xir to xir's own business.

I almost wish I lived in cali because infiltrating one of these groups would be so fun like larping as an american spy in commi russia but without the threat of dying to the kgb

Sure what do you think of this graph that depicts Race and IQ?

You have a beautiful family, Tell your mom to stop cooking with arsenic. Or, tell her to use more.

>Show them a video of african niggers burning some of their own or beating a 7 yo child to death
>Ask them if these niggers should be treated equally as afro american nigger
>...
>Then proceed to tell them that for the same reason no at afro american nigger deserve equal right as white people
>Autistic screeching
Fug :DDDDDD

>not all*
I fugged :DDDDDD

Don't mind if I do. Shall we discuss women studies?

Feminism was the worst thing to happen to female rights, when factoring for risk, females get paid more than men, there are scientifically proven differences between the sexes (we are not equal, see female comedians), "Pro-Choice" has directly lead to more female deaths than "Pro-Life", and woman studies should be abolished because it's existence is sexist against females as it claims the subject matter is unable to stand on it's own merit.

On a side note, demographically speaking, Lesbians have statistically the highest rate of dead-bed syndrome. How about we change that and you let me shag your gremlin looking ass?

>Talking with liberals
>Conversation shifts to politics
>Never reveal my power level, only pose questions that they ultimately cannot answer, or are uncomfortable in finding an answer
>They change the topic quickly

Ughh, I know a couple of chicks like them... Fucking deplorable. Two of them wouldnt be half bad if it weren't for them trying to take down the oppressive patriarchy that they've demonized to the point of mental rape.

Deplorable the lot of 'em

>owning clothes
>consuming "expensive" alcohol

comrade I cannot believe you would betray the cause.... this is unforgivable.

I have a PhD. in Face.

Who wants to ride it first?

Politics? pfft, is there anything more meaningless? I'd rather discuss last nights episode of Rick and Morty. Only smart people like us can watch it and understand it.

"let me tell you about the jews"

That's what feminists look like.