If you want women to change, change yourself first. You can't complain about being unable to find a traditional...

If you want women to change, change yourself first. You can't complain about being unable to find a traditional, conservative wife when you're constantly salivating over liberal degenerates who behave like whores.

Attention from men is the female currency. Pay attention to how you spend your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506249948894.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This faggot gets it. Women are followers. Men you need to sort your shit out first and the rest will follow.

no

>tfw becoming more and more attracted to black girls because they're the only ones who will reciprocate your flirting.

Why is it so hard for you fags to find a conservative white girl? For me it was easy to find a white girl who was conservative and a trump supporter who wanted my nuts and i still chose a hispanic qt 3.14 cuz imho white women are shit.

you must be hideous user

Are you telling me I need to clean my room?

>conservative wife when you're constantly salivating over liberal degenerates who behave like whores.

Dude they're in tight supply.

The single male:single woman (without kids) is like 2:1. It's fucked.

>Why is it so hard for you fags to find a conservative white girl?
Because where I live the good ones all get married before they are 23 and I'm 38. Its like unless you get lucky and snatch one up while you are young you kinda just miss the boat on the whole marriage thing.

Where did you meet her?

This. In order to fix women, fix their men.

Women will change the day after sexbots become affordable to the average Joe.
>r9k raid

I'm not that bad. Not a virgin.

Absolutely this.

Temecula CA

Bullshit, women will always be cunts. The answer is to learn to live without them and treat them largely as the retarded little whores they are...

>Society is burning down and user thinks women will make the right call when it counts
>Thinking women are capable of making rational decisions.
>Thinking women are capable of guiding themselves or anyone else to anything but ruin
>Thinking women are capable of successful independent agency at all
Everything wrong with women is a reflection or demand by their authority. Women act the way they do because they're instructed to by their men. We grew up demanding women act like men, falsely telling them they're equal. Every aspect of our society is based around it's core values of egalitarianism. Public school exists to get boys from childhood to provider role. Yet we send girls there.

Men continue to fail to understand women. They're not your bro, they're not your equal. They do not hold their own values, pursue their own goals. Everything that they are is a reflection of the men in their life. It's why a conservative girl can be raised with proper values by a strong father. But become a liberal whore at the drop of a hat when she goes off to college. Where her father (her current authority) is replaced by the teachers, dean, college material. A women does not learn or think the way men do, they reflect the values/views of their authority. All we have to do is fix men and the women will change with them. Stop pretending women are men, stop treating them as men.

Good advice.

Where do I upvote?
*sigh* ~like~ then.
Grtz, user

Cute AF

Just shitposting actually. Most women I interact with act like women. And I live in a liberal city. I don't spend much time around teenage college boppers so I don't get to enjoy the nonsense

sure senpai let me just magically make politicians do what i want so being a man isnt illegal anymore

sage

>Let's treat women as whores, surely that will lead to positive outcome
A woman will become what you want her to, what you shape/mold her as. It's no secret that in the 60s men wanted whores/sluts, and they got them. If you want something else demand something else. Otherwise don't bitch and whine when you treat them like whores and they become it.

>change yourself for women
kys. men are learning women actually aren't worth anything. once we get artificial wombs and sexbots it's goodbye whore

>liberal slut approaches me about my legiogloria shirt in a parking lot outside of a health food store
>tells me she knows who i am as she points to my shirt saying "you should be ashamed, youre disgusting"
>i tell her shes a woman and nothing she says matters, "im not going to listen to you talk but ill have sex with you if you want. I am not going to listen to you bitch though"
*20 minutes later*
>shes giving me head in my car as i drive home to fuck her cunt for the next 4 hours

Women are full of shit and dont actually hold any beliefs. Women belong to the strongest. So become the strongest.

>Most women I interact with act like women.
How insightful. The nature of women is not restricted to the younger ones. It's an inherent characteristic of them.

>Women magically gained the ability to vote, where put on a pedestal socially, where placed in important positions through sheer force of will and from no help or direct intervention of their men
No.

If every man in our society acknowledged that egalitarianism is wrong, that women are not equal to or the same as men. Things would reverse, the 'power' you think women hold is held by the men who keep them there.

Stampede?

oh yeah of course let me just take away every womans vote and stick the lid back on pandoras box

thanks for the help

>Women where instructed by men to pretend they're men
>Women where instructed by men to become whores
>Instead of fixing the fundamental problem and retrain them after realizing we fucked up
>Let's to do anything which involves self betterment and just drown ourselves in running away from our problems

The concept of sexbots exist because men would rather do anything. Then act as their gender commands they do, a leader, a guide. Get your shit together user, we need to rebuild society.

How cute, she wants to look hot and young.

>Women... don't actually hold any beliefs
This. Become her authority and she will reflect your beliefs/values.

i dont think you understand
there is no fixing a diseased and dying society

all there is to do is sit back and let it burn itself to the ground

yeah

If you ever want to do something like that, you must first change the men of society. If the majority of men don't think women should vote. Changing the law to reflect that would be a formality, as the majority of women would reflect that view. You need to understand the nature of women, they do not hold their own values/beliefs.

Kek

Insightful indeed. I live in two worlds - on pol women are stupid, fragile creatures who can't form a coherent opinion or handle complex operations. Then I go outside and work with very capable women who still act feminine and openly reject feminism.
>Insightful

41, it's over

replace

It is burned to the ground user, our society has collapsed. That's entirely my point, everyone is waiting for some violence, or big hollywood style boom. It's not coming, violence during a societal collapse only happens because people react to the collapse that way. People are reacting to our collapsed society currently by escapism, increasing drug use, alcohol, hedonism, video games. It's all about escaping it, there is not going to be a reset or a final show down. Things will only continue to degrade until we start to re-build. That starts with us, we must be the new founders of a new society or become the compost for those willing to grow something new.

>It is burned to the ground user, our society has collapsed.
haha
no
youll definitely know when its collapsed

life will be fucking horrible

>choosing a bean
Larping or gay

This happened 100% for sure.

>women are stupid, fragile creatures who can't form a coherent opinion or handle complex operations
Not true, as I have been saying, women become what their authority wants them to. You're a biomedical researcher and want your woman to know how to analyze data? She'll learn, but she won't do it because she holds any genuine interest in the subject or ability to lead efforts into it herself. Women excel when it comes to being allocated specific jobs/tasks, but fail massively in anything which requires independence/making the decisions outside of a handed framework. It's why women do so well in service jobs for example, but depending upon her trainer, can do practically anything. But you must never forget that she doesn't do it for the same reasons as men, she is not nor will she ever be a man.

>Who still act feminine and openly reject feminism
If the men in their life tomorrow wanted them to act masculine and support feminism they would. Try this out for yourself, conduct a real world experiment. Find a woman, become her authority, and try to change a fundamental part of what you think is her 'own values/beliefs'.

pics or didn't happen

>Life will be fucking horrible
I don't know if you've looked around, but it is. As I said, it will only continue to get worse. But waiting for some big kaboom like an action movie will only lead you to be frustration. It's not going to happen.

i think you might be an idiot so im just gonna sage and leave now senpai

>Of course the big climax will happen, you're stupid for being realistic!
Okay

While the non-greentext of your story is true, you should tone down the greentext larping

>men need to make horses fly to the moon instead of creating a rocket to deliver us cause we rode horses so long
this is why you're fucking trash and men don't need you. men don't need women. it's women who need men. it's actually like how white societies without niggers, but there's no such thing as a nigger society. likewise there's no such thing as a woman society.

>we need to rebuild society.
you aren't going to be part of the society men are building

>that mouth
speaking of horses

Bio-cunt, please.

>gets laid
>"LARP!"
Pol really is full of virgins...

Shit that girl's hot though

Human beings are, as a species, followers in a very literal sense. No real need to differentiate.

>It's women who need men
True

>You're a woman because you think men should better themselves and rebuild society
No

Think this for a sec, you're saying that women are unable to be independent. That they lack the mental ability to form groups/societies. Why is it that women have become such an issue that you feel the need to resort to sex bots? The issue is not women, it's with men refusing to be realistic, take the reigns, and stop telling women to act like men. Reject egalitarianism

>You're not going to be part of the society men are building
You're not building anything, you're just sitting in your computer chair engaging in escapism while denying reality and waiting for some big event to happen. Create a better world user, be the change you want to see.

>A dog following their human means dogs are inherent followers
>A peasant following it's lord means the peasant is inherently a follower
>These inherent characteristics of following are exactly the same, happen for the exact same reasons and differentiating between them is not needed
No

Class based hierarchy which is based upon individual and family merit. Is vastly different from the nature of women vs men.

If women are rancid slut whores, it's because men want it. Women will always follow men. Men, change your ways and women will go with you.

This.

i wanna fuck a hot gook slut like jimin. i wanna stick my penis between her tits and then cum on her face

im starting to wonder why god made it this way
its a curse to be a man far beyond what it is to be a women and you will suffer more

if youre born a women you will have a WAY better life factually

holy shit women are wicked privileged spoiled shits

nothing pisses me off to come on Sup Forums to see people quoting muh 53% and not understanding that women are the reason the world is what it is today nonetheless

to say that jews are the reason why women go to college and dont have kids and are sluts

its a little far fetched
like the TV did it

no its their weakness as people which shouldnt be allowed to express itself . which is why they dont have rights for all of history

and the instigators are the white knights who promote women like these new age 53%ers.

Every day, every week, every month, every year. Work to better yourself, your family, your friends, encourage all the men in your lives to improve themselves. We can re-make a new world, and do it right this time anons. Good night, thanks OP for making this thread.

Nipple pasties will always get my attention, I don't care if the bitch wearing them is a degenerate.

Often time nothing worth while in life is easy user. Life as a woman is easier yes, all you have to do is follow what your authority says. But this also means that if your authority commands you to destroy yourself, you will, as we see many women have done and are doing. As men we're more capable, but we also have more responsibility. We have the ability to do more, and we will. Don't crumble under the burden placed upon you

The problem is, with countries being flooded with non whites who dont respect whites but also find them the most attractive. The whore culture is impossible to change.

White men can choose to opt out of it, but they can no longer change it. Because if you wont fuck her, Tyrone, Ahmed, and Pedro will.

Of course white men do the same thing in Asia. If you are "diverse" morality will break down into fetish slut culture because other races are simply a fetish for the average person, and they only truly respect their own.

Now you see why racial integrity is important.

>to say that jews are the reason why women go to college and dont have kids and are sluts
The Jewish boogeyman is a reassurance. It's easier to think that if you defeat the bad guy, at the end of the episode everything will go back to normal and be better. With you, the good guy, being praised and told how great you are without having to actually put effort into bettering yourself. Working hard to re-build and maintain. In reality there is no boogeyman, no one is leading the path we're on, no one behind the wheel. We're encountering ruin only because we embrace and further egalitarian ideology. Every collapsed society has done so, the moment they reject natural laws, such as hierarchy. Is the moment they start to degrade.

T. Reddit

The truth is always in the middle. People are weak but other people are manipulating that for social/political agenda.

It is the problem of the age. How to change the whore generation. It takes a fundamental look at the whole world state of things. There is no guaranteed success. But we have to try.

Negros are not human, Negros mixed with human ancestry are sub-humans. All Mediterranean, Arab, and Asian peoples descend from the same location and population. The problem of the Negro disappears over night if we stop pretending it's human. The same way the problem of women disappear over night if we stop pretending they're men. Our problems stem from an unwillingness to face reality. Modern politics is shaped around denying it, gender is determined at the moment of conception. Yet still people deny gender is objective fact at the highest levels of office. Do not become overwhelmed by our problems. Face them head on and create something better

>The truth is always in the middle
False. There is subjective reality, and objective reality. What I speak of is observing and abiding by objective reality. Quite often there is no middle ground, just what you're willing to cede to the opposing side. A centrist is a person without convictions

>other people are manipulating that for social/political agenda.
Yes, and this is fact of life. Politics is war by another means. Natural society will still have competing families wishing to climb the hierarchy. Existence is struggle, finding new ways to overcome is adaptation, this is natural. Pursing political agenda of egalitarianism is not wrong because it's being done by manipulation. It's wrong because the ideology itself is objectively wrong, it defies nature and will always be our end.

I just want a milk maid dairy queen to put her fist inside me, plough my ass with a giant strapon, and fuck me like she owns me: long, hard, slow strokes that gradually get deeper, and deeper, and faster, and faster, until she's bottoming out in me.

Is that too much to ask?

>truth is always in the middle

Far right: "the sky is blue"
Far left: "the sky is red"

Centrist: "fellas fellas....the sky is orange

if you can't get an American white girl, go to a conservative white country and try there - like eastern europe. mail order bride that shit.

You are not the autority on reality, and the fact you reject the very obvious possibility of manipulation proves how far from reality you have strayed.

I get it, youre young. You think if you argue against the racial boogeyman you are now smarter than the average person. But the reality is, you are making yourself into a fool in your vain quest to appear more enlightened.
Keep trying youll figure it out someday.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506249948894.webm

guess you get what you want, for what it's worth

It's not gay to have a woman put herself inside you.

All I see is a bunch of faggots on Sup Forums telling other faggots on Sup Forums that they need to "improve" themselves because somehow the current state of women is all the fault of men even though the vast majority of men here did literally nothing to propogate this shit and were born long after this all began. You're literally no different than niggers when they blame the white man for all their problems except this time it's all you white knight tradcon cucks defending sluts and whores.

And that's what you'll be getting SLUTS and WHORES. Your average girl on the street will make your grandma look like the virgin mary and im not fucking joking either. Even these girlsnthat look traditional and chaste have been fucked by multiple dudes.This society cannot and will not be changed and going and getting sloppy seconds from a girl whos fucked 10 other dudes by 19 is not to going save western civilization.

>You're not the authority on reality
If you think anything I've said in this thread is factually incorrect than challenge it and provide a counter argument.

>The fact you reject the very obvious possibility of manipulation
All of us have free will, despite any manipulation which occurs. The decision of what we do, or don't do is always up to us to make. You don't get to slink away from the role of being a guide and claim
>But it wasn't me who made things this bad!

>Racial boogeyman
The "Jew" is not a race, it is an ideology tied to Judaism. Have you never been curious why every "Jew" Sup Forums points to as evidence of a massive Jewish boogeyman is not even Jewish? That they do not practice the law of Mosses, that they are almost always reform/atheist? Meanwhile actual Orthodox Jews embody far right views much like Orthodox Christians or Muslims. Because they all have the same root guidelines regardless of religious lore.

The question of saving western civilization is in play. You think it's not possible, but it just might be.

>It wasn't us, we dindu nuffin
>But yous asking us to improve and rebuild society is definately the Negros
Whatever you gotta tell yourself user.

>defending sluts and whores.
We're not defending them, we're telling you that if you don't like how women are. Stop demanding they act as whores. Become a woman's authority and mold her to what you want.

>This society cannot and will not be changed
>Let's give up and just wait for death
I know it's hard user, but change starts with you.

You don't need permission of your government to be a man.

Protip: All women are asking for a man to take control of them. I don't care if she's wearing a power suit or is a radical feminist. They all love it.

>All women are asking for a man to take control of them. I don't care if she's wearing a power suit or is a radical feminist. They all love it.
Indeed, women are happiest when being lead by a capable man.

>it just might be
wow you really convinced me.

>legiogloria
Yeah. I asked my girlfriend why she likes to be dominated, and she said "Because it's natural. How it should be." and it's true. Feminism is a social construct which can be learned, but nature is in all of us.

It's true. good looking single women without kids are a minority and are in huge demand. men from age 15-80 are evolved to be attracted to fertile women and that means 18-35. Subtract the number of women18-35 that don't have kids and aren't absolutely hideous and you have more like 10:1 single males to fertile women. That's what natural selection is about. Only the strong, or stupid, get to procreate.

You know surprisingly this show wasn't as bad as everyone was anticipating it was going to be. Literally the only SJW thing was the chick being named "Michael", and she's not even fully human or some shit.

lol your convictions won't lie to you, ever.

total red pill man. you get it. why are so many on here in denial?

>Feminism is a social construct
Feminism is a gender variant of egalitarianism. The same way Communism is a class variant of egalitarianism. Egalitarianism is the root problem, it runs contrary to natural law.

there is no shortage of people

if people want to comitt suicide let them

You don't need to be strong or stupid. Just have a little balls so you can ask out the girls you like the look of. You'll be surprised how many girls you think are out of your league will say yes. Guys are visual, girls aren't. Girls are attracted to confidence (and by extension, leadership) primarily.

Look, if you wanna improve society start with the courts and television. Preaching to people on Sup Forums about how they need to change themselves so they can marry some slut who's pretending to be loyal isn't helping anyone save civilization dummy.
And btw the way you keep blaming younger men for this the state of society and women and assume im demanding women act as whores has made disagree with you even more. Stop insulting people if you want them to agree with you.

I would believe you if there weren't rapper faggots who can get any pussy they want with no fault of them. You honestly expect me to believe this horseshit when niggas like Kodak black can fuck a big tits Italian girl with no change on his part other than fame and money. Fuck you, I don't have to change shit for these cunts. I'm more into pretending till I get what I want and moving the fuck on.

for the price of one faggot cult ring i can fuck countless women

i dont want a tradional wife I want your fucking matriarchal cuck cult to leave me the fuck alone

You will breed and we will see.