Cut the cord years ago. Visited my family and had to watch normie TV for the first time in years...

Cut the cord years ago. Visited my family and had to watch normie TV for the first time in years. Every fucking show was just an advertisement for miscegenation and homosexuality. Every commercial was either a white male acting like a fucking idiot or a minority being the hero.

I had no idea shit had gotten this bad. Feeling pretty fucking blackpilled.

The Black pilling has only just begun

If you were blackpilled, then you wouldn't give a single bit of flying shit.
>Humans are retarded and decadent, especially the (((Western civilization)))
Paint me fucking surprised.

threw mine out in 2006. boy have I not missed it. i just replaced it with the internet though, so I don't think I really accomplished anything of value in the long run.

Man when people talk on this board about NPCs I always thought it was at least a half joke. Now I'm not so sure. I don't see how people watch this shit without throwing up. It really felt like some "They Live" shit.

Pic related.

It's been a decade. You may have saved yourself some serious brainwashing.

Of course you are here so you are fucked in that respect.

I followed Styx's advice and cut the cable. Now I show him in my break room to break the chains the mainstream legacy media's stranglehold that they have on the lower classes.

how the fuck are you not fired?

Not your blog, faggot. Go cry a river.

I know thinking is unorthodox at this multinat, but come on.

The BlackPill is for quiters, take the IronPill user.

Too late. Should of got dat FPBP nigger.

Go on......

i thought the same thing but now the propaganda is ten times worse so...

Go to the gym, be the best at your job, participate in your community to meet a traditional qt 3.14. Don't squander your birthright for nihilism and trinkets

Been back in the gym getting gains. My community is fucked and beyond help. Only roasties in my town, no fucking way I'm going to Marry one.

fucking kek

That's good to hear, If you can bear it I'd recommend going to church, you can find good girls there. Also study, become expert in all that is important to you. Never tire, never slacken.

Have you tried to find a wife from Craigslist ?

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement brother. Sometimes I feel like all hope is lost. I'm catholic so church is a bloody fucking chore. Any recommendations for churches to find some nice virgins to marry?

Had better luck on backpage. Craigslist bitches will stab you.

Any time brother. Well I'm in Utah and the Mormons are great, very traditional, but that's not an option everywhere. Also remember if you're younger top male sexual value comes later, focus on you and a shieldmaiden will present herself.

Not young. Mid thirties but I swear to god yesterday I was 17.

Keep doing God's work. 1488.

And you friend, I wish you luck, Hail our People.

Amazing

the goffy or stupid white guy thing does get on my nerves.

>I had no idea shit had gotten this bad. Feeling pretty fucking blackpilled.
Nice blog faggot. No one cares how you feel. Try making an argument

Fucking leaf. Day of Rake is soon hockey-nigger.

Styx is pretty senpai friendly.

Must not work around Joos or Jigaboos. They will chimp out on Fox News.

cable TV is archaic, it will soon meets its demise.

I hope it dies a painful and horrible death like Blockbuster did.

Fingers crossed. Yesterday molymeme said something like online advertising has become bigger business than tv advertising. I don't think any of my younger family members would put the TV on before watching their subscribed channels on YouTube.

Nothing they show on TV reflects reality. The brainwashing and propaganda is so blatant that it's almost a red pill in itself. I find it interesting how well period dramas do here in Britain. If the cast is majority white it will likely be successful.

Comedians just aren't funny anymore, the political shows don't really represent the country's mood anymore, "reality" shows are the most plastic and scripted programmes of the lot and race mix goyim doesn't reflect how people outside of the box are behaving. The tv would have you believe one in 3 couples are race mixers when in reality it's like one in 40 if not less.

The best programmes are all streamable and have no adverts if watched online.

user, beyond self-improvement, I'd say the most important things you can do is redpill others and help your local community solve problems without the aid of the government. This is how you take power back and allow society to become efficient in its self-determination, without the deficits of representative politics and the stupid ideologies it tries to shove down our throats.

Holy shit breakroomanon you're a hero. You've been posting shots from this goddamn breakroom since the primaries.

The red pill always leads to the black pill. Been there for a while now.

forcing low level employees to watch fucking styxenhammer videos, fucking kek

>Thinks everyone else is an NPC.
>Is religious.

Fucking good work man. Has anyone said anything about it?

I'm no hero, just an indecisive individual.

What else are we going to do in the short time allotted?

Other than his appearance, no. It's certainly better than any of the talking heads on on the dying legacy media.

I've been blackpilled in different stages of my life and it was at it's peak 5 and 6 years ago.
TV has always been a propaganda box, it's just that the intensity of it has accelerated lately.

Every commercial is just a reflection of a caricature of the progressive dream: a racially mixed group of bright, shiny, upper middle class thirty somethings that are rhythmically inclined and connected to 'nature' via their Instagram photo-op hikes. I don't know how anyone can take this fake world seriously, and yet everyone I know under the age of 40 idealizes it. This is the only place people ever speak against it.

My boomer parents both hate TV now so maybe that's a step forward.
Their original reasons were that they hated how they had to pay for [packages they wouldn't use and they couldn't opt out.
That, and basic cable became too expensive and obsolete.
The most recent reason is that they think TV has become redundant and boring, a place for people to peddle the same shit over and over.