TRANSGENDER CHEERLEADERS WHY DOESN'T THE NFL HAVE ANY TRANS CHEERLEADERS THOSE BIGOTS?

>Contact NFL expressing your outrage and desire for Trans Cheerleaders
>Contact government officials
>Get #Transleaders and #Queerleaders trending on Twitter
>bring this issue to the attention of prominent leftist cultural and political figures

The NFL is currently championing black rights by their brave display of defiance against white America and Donald Trump. Now is the perfect time for them to support the Transgender community too.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142911529/#142911529
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142921125/#142921125
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142920651/#142920651
twitter.com/AlexA3521/status/912523778831380481
twitter.com/JudahDG/status/862766617721270272
twitter.com/libbyjoyball/status/602129311953477632
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay faggots, keep building on previous breads.

hash tags =

#Q*ueerLeader
#Tr@nsLeader

I'll start dumping templates from previous breads.

"He wanted to keep you out of the military fields but now we're taking the football fields.
NFL you know what to do.
Embrace them.
Love them.

#Queerleaders
#LoveTrumpsHate
#TakeAKnee"

guys I'm working on building up my fake twitter profile so this looks natural. how do I get likes and followers?

>mfw it backfires and everyone starts to tolerate trannys in NFL

THE 3RD FUCKING THREAD, BABY

YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEUEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142911529/#142911529

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142921125/#142921125

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142920651/#142920651

In all honesty, just like as many sjw accounts as possibe, and spam it within their comment sections or tag famous people

spread these

Never doubt economic pushback against nonissue "issues"
Disney's axed a tremendous deal of Marvel Comics' progressive comics because no one is paying for them to the point it's costing them money. If this catches momentum and enough people stop watching or throw a fit, the push will find itself stillborn

>twitter.com/AlexA3521/status/912523778831380481
>twitter.com/JudahDG/status/862766617721270272

Is this subversion kino?

ummm, yeah, sure they will. same way they tolerate niggers in their neighborhoods, never moving away in a mass phenomena call white flight. like the way they never build new malls deeper in the suburbs once nig-nogs infest the old one.

we are accelerating white-flight from the NFL because it is a propaganda proxy for the far left.

lets make it happen. There also needs to be plus size "muh curves" types in the cheerleaders too.

/gd/ FAG AT YOUR SERVICE

Planning to do a thing involving an NFL player iconic around conservative Boomer circles morphing into a (((BEAUTIFUL TRANS WOMYXZN))) to make them FURIOUS, a quick google search tells me Tom Bardy, but I could be wrong, is Bardy the right choice?

also

>SUMMONING ALL / f a s h w a v e / fags
SUMMONING ALL / f a s h w a v e / fags
>SUMMONING ALL / f a s h w a v e / fags
SUMMONING ALL / f a s h w a v e / fags
cuz they can help too

another example of this is the financial troubles Mizzou is now experiencing over their sjw protest in 2015
>"i need some muscle over here"

muh dick

do these things ever work

This is going to be fabulous!!!

Turned it Pink

>hash tags =
>#Q*ueerLeader
>#Tr@nsLeader

#CheerQ*ueers

>military fields
If that gets into a meme it should be "field of combat"

Spread our message and your work back to your homeland, you magnificient bastard

we got Trump elected with this kind of shit, it works every time

Trannie acceptance phase 1.

If it succeeds the NFL will have no justification to refuse allowing WOMEN to play alongside men.

this is good

lmao should also tell them that all white players must write about how much white privilege they have just for the keks

>twitter.com/libbyjoyball/status/602129311953477632

its impossible to fail if you fight against losers.

They shouldn't have shit on the flag desu.
This is the perfect angle, there a tons of ways to subvert. Pick an angle and work it. They can't be against this and keep from fracturing.

Nah, leftists are dumb, this is perfect.

>/lgbt hates trannies

Are they /ourfags/?

Don't remember #DraftOurDaughters?

Reply like an unhinged liberal to Trump's tweets

perfect, save and deploy. Then switch the hash tag out to the other two and deploy.

Using whisper is as effective as Twitter

>Two birds
Cheerleader is also DACA

We need poems Sup Forums...

Try a white 'Stroke' around the letters.
Double click on the layer, if photoshop.

Welcome fellow autist. Let's get to work.

Aight you based little faggots. Need to get on boomer Twitter and FB to encourage, like, post, share thier Anti enefel bullshit to make this work. Get to it chaotic little fucks. (Its called a Pinter maneuver.) Fuck those millionaire pricks who don't #StandForOurAnthem. Gawd I hate you all for ruining football. Assholes.but Fuck it-Lulzs. You SOB's

See this

Nice!

NFL NEEDS TO KNOW THAT TLM

TRANS
LIVES
MATTER

Also, if you faggots really want to add more wood to the fire, demand that next year's Superbowl halftime show devote a portion of time prior to the concert for LGBT rights.

i've lost count by now, i still think we should get the nba niggers to break code and show solidarity with their niggered kindred get ALL black sportsmen to take the knee just like they all do the black power salute

updated

Let me leave this here

I hope Sup Forums really pushes this #queerleaders thing (I have no idea how Twitter works); there doesn’t seem to be any limit to how far the American left will twist itself in knots to seem ‘progressive’

>They can't be against this

And this is why promoting the leftist agenda is by promoting it.
It will break under its own weight.

Hory shit, this is gud

make sure to say you're fighting against nazi's and racism, if they don't support your cause then they are nazi's too.

Another good one to meme is Rush Limbaugh. He was all over the NFL today. He is king of the boomers.

reeeee

Respond to Trump with 100 negative comments every time he tweets then apply for a blue tick

let them help us. they don't realize that we are the ones getting real results. let's compare the results each group would get if this campaign worked
>Sup Forums: successfully redpill more white boomer voters into joining this overall trump/populist cause
>/lgbt/: a couple mentally ill dudes get let onto the sidelines to dance around like a faggot

i think Sup Forums will benefit more in the long run

Its a little harder for me though because I decided to go with a kang account.

But do they dilate whilst doing the cheerleading?

#Transleaders baby woo!

Thank you but an you answer my question? What's the NFL player conservative Reaganite Boomers love the most? Is it really Tom Brady, I don't want to fuck up.

>And this is why promoting the leftist agenda is
>the best way to destroy it.

Ok, time for this oldfag to hit the sheets.

rush comes later, once the nfl is pressured into caving to trannies thats when rush starts flipping shit

This is almost as good as #draftourdaughters

Are traps gay?

you are truly a child of chaos

topkek

they do if they don't want their team to get flagged for a 15 yard penalty

Because traditionally they don't use trans cheerleaders. So stop asking them. Respect their tradition.

is it worth putting this on /b ?

BUMP

>That powerlevel.

Updated with strokes

Yes

I've said this for a while now and I'm 36...
Progressivism has gone too far. We need to promote the left's agenda because it inevitably cannibalizes itself. We have past the point of fighting it conventionally because they have too many blind followers. Now we just need to push the blind followers into one another.

WUZ

Try to get this on kikebook too, and for twatter try to cling on a trendy # that can be seen by both leftwingers and rightwingers

Meme warfare will be taught in schools and detailed in history books for generations to come.

They love the institution Pedro, boomers will associate with any gud white player.

Might just as well hightlight "tries".
Cucks love "trying".

#Futanariball

They should have respected the flag.

Make the owners chop their own dicks off to virtue signal

With whats his face

Roses are red
Violets are blue
OP is a faggot and so are you!

He said today he was done with the NFL!!! This is a guy that has already been shunned as a potential owner. If being rejected on politics from spending your own money on a team doesn't cause you to give up the NFL you would think nothing would BUT this did it for him! Pretty fucked up. I've been listening to Rush since 2007. Pretty sad to hear him give up football.

Offering my advice here as a gay man nauseated daily by "my community" that is 95% SJW victimizing garbage, take it if you want. Realize I fully understand what is trendy in LGBT world and which LGBT celebs are dumb enough to both fall for this and be useful pawns in garnering support.

you need to somehow get the Rupaul's drag race past contestants/queens involved in this. all of the drag queens from the show have 50k-100k followers a piece on twitter. They normally aren't well educated (they chose drag as a career so obviously science and logic were not strong suits), and they LIVE for being trendy for more fans and fame. The problem with your strategy is that none of you actually have gay or trans friends and followers on twitter. You NEED to get even just one of these queens on twitter to fall for it somehow, and tweet out support, and the wild fire will spread from there (they have EXTREMELY loyal fans...trust me). It will get retweeted and trended like crazy from there

Specifically below I will list the queens' twitter handles who are the most self absorbed and liable to trend this for attention and liked, least intelligent, and with the most loyal fan bases. I recommend creating fake SJW twitters, and then us all @'ing and dm'ing these queens something along the lines of "did you hear about the push for trans and LGBT presence in the NFL cheer teams? ....etc etc". "As a leader in our community will you show solidarity and lend support to help our cause....yada yada". TRUST ME. get just one of these queens to push for it. And all of the other queens from the shows past will join in to get in on the chance for more attention and relevance.

@AllofValentina
@willam
@tatiannanow
@alyssaedwards
@chichidevayne
@roxxxyandrews
@thatonequeen

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME PIC RELATED AND THE ONE IM ABOUT TO POST BELOW. EVERY RUPAUL QUEEN HAS BEEN POSTING ANTI WHITE & ANTI NAZI MEMES TO THEIR FANBASES THIS WHOLE WEEK!!!

Considering that Trump was real proud of the Patriots last SB against the Falcons, that might actually be a good idea. The Patriots are "America's" team, and after their dumb show of taking a knee, it might be good to target them. My advice to you is go after multiple teams, as well, just for variety's sake

Also, I have another idea, have someone look in a mirror (like a tranny, or whichever else) and in the reflection be the NFL cheerleader. Have a slogan saying something like "its time for their dream to come true"

Rush is /ourguy/ boomer. Has been for a while. Pretty sure he's fairly redpilled...hides his power-level pretty well.

related to my post above

Because cheerleaders need to have pretty faces.

The trap himself is gay, but you aren't gay if you jack off to her.

You're a good man, on the day of the rope you can be my cock sleeve.

excellent analysis

Pay attention, class.

Fucking gold user, bless you for this assistance in the quest for chaos!!!!

>Jamie Steinberg
my sides have ascended

If anything, a burner account would work. Built from the ground up, the trojan horse made its way into the city

Nice.

fag /user/ is right. we need to start being batman/pol/. totally schitzoid autists. we need to convince normie friends, family and associates that we are now heavy into SJW shit, promote the fuck out of outrageous stuff by day on twitter and cuckbook, and at night regroup here to share ideas and strategy at night.

EVERYBODY PAY ATTENTION TO THIS MAN

good, now use the other hastags and read this-----