Discuss

Discuss.

Meme artstyles took over

Moe has gone too far.

Isn't Kaiji older than Bebop? The manga, I mean.

oh shit, it got better

What's a meme artsyle

Anything that is not the typical anime artstyle.

Don't forget Kircheis' eyes.

Kaiji S1 is as old now as Bebop was when Kaiji came out.

7_YEARS_HAND_DRAWN

>the typical anime artstyle
I never got this "it's all one artstyle" bullshit. You can pretty easily tell most designers/mangaka apart. Is it just "they don't look like Western stuff so they're all the same"?

both great shows, seems like not much actually happened

Retards see big eyes and small/absent noses and just lump it all together.

The jews took over anime

I know this is a joke/meme and I'm only adding fire to the flames and becoming a bigger faggot than I am now because I'm responding to it seriously, but I hate when people distinguish their tastes in any form of entertainment by certain decades or specific points in time. It shouldn't matter if something was made 20+ years ago or now. If it's good, it's good; If it's shit, it is shit, no need to compare and contrast eras of anime/music/comics/video games because they all have their fair share of good and bad content, no matter the time period.

Kaiji is objectively better than Bebop, though.

Allow me to give a complete summary of Cowboy Bebop:
>mary sue protagonist
>music references XDDD
>muh western pandering, notice me americans!!
>space anime indistinguishable from the 19,000 other space anime airing at the same time
>muh e-epic death scene, RIP in peace spike ;_;7

Who are you quoting?

People like easy labels. Rather than learn about the production unit that made something and what their influences were, it's easier to rely on the year of production, genre tags, studios, big names, etc.