Defend this shit Sup Forums. I bet you cant because there is absolutely no justice in Amerikka's legal system

Defend this shit Sup Forums. I bet you cant because there is absolutely no justice in Amerikka's legal system.

This makes me love our justice system. Also, it proves that literally every single one of those nig nogs were guilty

Where are the other 9,428 names?

duh man hoo dunt comit cryme dunt go jail pul btfoo

Most of those niggers had priors with rap sheets a mile long.

Who are these people?

u wot? Most of those googles had a long history of violent crimes

> Trayvon
> Mile Brown

Dropped

Eric garner was sad but bitch to de Blaiso about that one instead of whining about the L train

You can't convict dead people.

Guilty of being black? You're a fucking racist.

So? Even assuming they had legitimate convictions (which is debatable in this racist justice system), nobody should be put to death for a crime like that. Give them due process.

Trayvon and Mike B. both had prior convictions. Your post is factually wrong.

End the thuggery.

dead niggers is justice

Defend niggers and what they produce (and don't produce) wherever they are present, anywhere on Earth. You can't. They're Demonic, hopeless, they've got to go.

no list all the white people who died

>(which is debatable in this racist justice system)
no, it's not. the civil rights acts have been in place for about half a century and laws like
>dont rape
>dont steal
>dont assault
>dont murder
aren't racist you stupid nigger

Nobody wanted to hold a trial because the defendants were dead already. Seemed kind of pointless.

We can convict them posthumously if that makes you feel better though.

Weren't most, if not all of those, decided by a jury of their peers? You wouldn't be suggesting some authoritarianism as an alternative, would You?

Niggers

trips don't lie, baby

All of the names I recognize (roughly a third) were overblown and misrepresented. That doesnt give me any reason to even bother looking into the rest.

Shill thread... Sage and hide... This type of shitty troll is posted all the time.

thugs

Did you see the name of the board listed as /dns/?

>Sup Forums

How did all those niggers they walk away with no convictions for their crimes?