Are you white?

The jury of user shall decide if you are WHITE or NOT WHITE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHW2eWGqfTw
archive.is/ELu0m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is brown eyes white?

There is no consistent definition of the white race, but we can classify people by race using skull structure.

TheARGIEmanis the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

TheARGIEman's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races ofman(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. TheARGIEpenis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol ofmanhood, this alone would suffice to make theARGIE manthe most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potentargentinian seed will immediately enter the womb of the womantheARGIEmanimpregnates.

In total, theARGIEmanexpresses this masculinity in a most exemplarymanner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All of this is the reason why theARGIEmanis the epitome of masculinity.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Hahaha like if your opinion matters FREAK

looks like the guy who got knocked out by a beerbelly polack
youtube.com/watch?v=eHW2eWGqfTw

Am I white, Sup Forums?

By skull structure Native Americans are still distinct though
Also, why are Capoids so cucked?

I'm a spic, but this pictures makes me look more white

In fact, by this pic, I look 80% white and 20% mongloid despite really being amerindian, then again I guess theyre a sub asian?

The one guy ALL of Sup Forums agrees is white

fucking kek

Use this fucktard

Ah hah ! Proof that there were no Blacks in South Africa

They were black but not the black we commonly think of, they were Capoids, still of the negroid race, "Khoisan"...
The dindus we see today are the ones who were not in South Africa

Blacks as in west african bantus

And a "shitskin" any other day. Welp, there you have it folks. The way to be OFFICIAL white is to go transracial.

My father, I think, is typical Mexican bloodline but my mother's is Uruguay. She's Fair skinned with hazel eyes. I don't identify with any race though. I'm light skinned, but not white, and have curly hair for some reason.

>pic
there are 2 different races of blacks.
congoids and capoids

Blue green eyes. Sandy light brown hair, can look blonde at times depending on weather and loghting, so blonde red brown mix. I burn in the sun easily and have frekkles

and we put them in the same fucking group mate, do your wife fucks the capoids too pussy?

2 Congoid and Pygmy

Capoids are not Black. Genetics doesn't agree and neither does their King.

"The genetic structure of the indigenous hunter-gatherer peoples of southern Africa, the oldest known lineage of modern human, is important for understanding human diversity. Studies based on mitochondrial1 and small sets of nuclear markers2 have shown that these hunter-gatherers, known as Khoisan, San, or Bushmen, are genetically divergent from other humans"

archive.is/ELu0m

So whats the verdict? Just for further info i look like stereotypical ginger

No.

>flag

Yup

>he actually sent his dna to be added to the database
good goy

I get confused on how white I really am. I'm blonde, fair skinned, with blue eyes. Yet I have Irish and Portuguese in my genetics along with Scottish, English, German, and Finnish. Do the last 4 cancel out the first 2?

the first 3 of the last 4 would
but a drop of finnish blood makes you nonwhite though

I didn't know there were so many Abbos

How is Nordic blood non white?

Am I white Sup Forums?

Where did you get the asian genes from?

finns are clearly mongoloid

He's just spouting the same old tired meme from the 1700s, finns are the whitest race there is.

No Asian genes, slanted eyes just runs in my family

>slated eyes
>no asian genes

you sure?

100% Sure

>finns are the whitest race there is.
>contaminated by centuries of lap blood

>australoid

>Not sending under fake name
>Thinking when you get blood work done, or xray, dental, basically anything medical (((they))) don't collect your DNA, then put in their database(s)
S H I G G Y D I G G Y G O Y G O Y

Green eyes, Scandinavian/Celt descent. 5' 11"

Your a little cunt m8

you got trolled fag, finns are white but they just have a bit mixed with mongolians, like super far north mongolians that look white just small eyes

Why? Because I refused to smile for my school photo?

If you had blonde hair and blue eyes I would automatically mistake you for one of those semi asiatic finns.

>finns are white

I can use the N word

And here's an average U.S. american, because cherrypicking just works.

wow, im honoured you think i'd have a wife.

But that american is not cherry picking...

the average american accuses others of being degenerate/non white while his wife is fucking tyrone in the bedroom while he strokes his cock cage...

fucking americans never learn their place in this world, their nation is a nation once great, now they blatantly support TrumpJew and call him emperor...
it's sad

>going on Sup Forums
>not having a wife to bang already

why are you even here?

My mother is Hungarian (Budapest), my father is Italian (Calabria). My mother was born with blond hair and blue eyes, when she was 18-20 her hair changed to brown and her eyes to green. My father was born with brown hair that turned black, his eyes were always brown as far as I know. I was born with brown hair that is now black, brown eyes that turned to green when I was 24.

My mother and I are extremely pale skinned, my father is an average color. My feet are "roman" on this and I feel as though I have the features of most Mediterraneans. My nipples seem to be a shade of pink.

Most people assume I am Caucasian unless they hear my Italian name, in which case they assume I am some form of latin-American, but only because of the name, never because of the appearance (it's a safe assumption given the population in my area).

They just cover a large land area, they aren't that populous.

I have red hair and blue eyes and im 91% irish but im somehow egyptian?

I should have stated that the usefulness of that image is questionable. Although I do see a lot of Italians with Roman and a lot of Irish with Celtic feat. Take it how you will.

>feat
I had "features" on the mind so that works too, but I obviously meant "feet".

My family has done their genealogy pretty extensively and my parents just did one of those DNA test things. We are 100% NW Euro mutts. Generic blond haired blue eyed white people.

Lol sure, white, whatever you say Genghis

I fucking hate this (((picture))).

go on. Why ?

Why?

srsly nigger?

>tfw white-passing vaguely southern euro-looking conservative race realist
>tfw my brother is a metrosexual racially ambiguous faggot with an afro who is a literal Marxist

crazy how genetics does that

Look at it carefully

OMG I totally missed it. damn

I make no assumptions, the cap could be for the sake of the image, if it's a kippah it shouldn't make any difference since that man doesn't look genetically Jewish regardless of his faith.

semi happa

i'm not.
subhuman wh*toids

I exclusively date asian women. You be the judge Sup Forums...am I white?

>b white
>get hired to illustrate some racist book by carleton coon
>all the faces are ugly except caucasian
>100 years later some neckbeard reposts your illustration as a "racial truth"
why not post how caucasians look from abo perspective

Not from Carleton Coon's books though, since native americans are mongoloids according to him, and since there aren't congoid and capoid faces in this picture

Mother is from the Alps, Father too. I have light hair, blue eyes and I can't even tan

Can Abo's draw?

JEW ALERT!!!!

JEEEWWWW ALERRRRRTT!!!!!!!!

Somebody call Auschwitz we've got a Jew on the loose!!!

JEW ALERT!!! JEW ALERT!!!!

*police sirens* (JEW ALERT!!!)

OH GOD SOMEBODY KILLS IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS AND RUINS THE ECONOMY

***JEW ALERT***

>caucasoid
>africoid
>mongloid
>australoid
>american

>american
>american
>american

Yes that's Chief Runs with McDonalds

sounds about right

i'm iranian, therefore aryan and white. hello my white european brothers

>serbia
>white

you look like a FAS baby, so I'll assume you're either Irish or Russian ethnically

Your ID... I have seen you somewhere.

no you haven't

Are you the one from vegan general or balk/pol/?

blue eyes, Brown hair

mfw Somali Caucasoid

whites are fucking ugly and autistic goblins

no thank you

Awesome can we please have our own little goblinland ?

Is green eyes white?

RARE
A
R
E

>white stock

yeah, livestock. those arab niggermonkies are not caucasoid

How about we take it from Coon not some dweeb on the internet? Here is his map.

Sure. Can someone spare some desert space for these bloated cumskins, pls? That should be enough.

and in 10 years we will turn it into paradise like Arizona.

Then all the "refugees" will try to pour in.

Indians and abos are related?

>kiwi education

ehem.

Lol fuck off