By far the most intelligent right winger in the world

is hated by /pol because he is simply a jew

what kind of logic is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Jardim-das-Aflições-Portuguese-Brasil/dp/8567394511/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506401858&sr=8-1&keywords=jardim das aflições
youtube.com/watch?v=r4cq2S4zODI
youtube.com/watch?v=9Lcq_u7UNEo
youtube.com/watch?v=VrMkezVc0HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=5YxfHdAqk-o
youtube.com/watch?v=87x25A125dI
youtube.com/watch?v=xdiX3Nq6ECM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I cant believe kek gave you quads for this post. Kek is dead. Benjiboy is okay.

Michelle Fields

is she really smart?

Are you daft?

go on?

He loves his pet negroes

michelle fields? seriously is she smarter than ben?

He is super principled. And his principles are pretty good for American politics. But, (((he))) is still beholden to reasonable centrism, which does not work.

Sure he debates well. His people still killed jesus and he should repent. Not that smart as he is just a step above the rest of the satanist.

no

>By far the most intelligent right winger in the world
No. amazon.com/Jardim-das-Aflições-Portuguese-Brasil/dp/8567394511/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506401858&sr=8-1&keywords=jardim das aflições

ben is a genius

>By far the most intelligent right winger in the world
That's not Bill Whittle.

everyone I talk to about him acknowledges he's extremely smart, but also an absolute prick

for a guy who is so smart, why can't he learn how to properly converse and present himself in a more appealing manner?

>right winger

Cuckservatism isn't a right-wing worldview.

what ideas does he even bring the table besides whiny defensiveness?

>simply a jew
WEW LAD

>Lispy jew voice
>rich beverly hills orthodox jew who takes for granted that American goys are slaves to Israeli cock, and screams about this at every chance
>his whole philosophy is: if you don't support israel, fuck you, and fuck your mom

Why do you want us to like you so much Ben?

Ben is absolutely based

8s are great.
Checked.

Low in agreeableness. Usually how people become nerds in the first place. Gotta make yourself valuable somehow.

I know your Mossad-minder Qt case officer sucks your cock when you promise you'll co-op the American Nationalist movement, but I just don't see what we have to gain from it.

He's a good debater, knows how to slide, putting preassure, and pretty much logic choke some people.

But a lot of his views don't hold much water in reality. Inecuality doesn't cause more crime, monopolies aren't bad, private healthcare is better for everyone.

That's not James Woods.

Why is he so smart?
Whats so smart about him?

He's smart because the Jews are so complete in their world domination that they even want to control the far-right, and he's got it in his head that the far-right will be his pet-demographic that he can milk dry for them shekels.

unless colored ideology is a direct threat to america

which it is

are you saying he thinks monopoloies arn't bad?

>Whats so smart about him?
Clear, accurate and quick speech. Useful in debates.

He doesn't know how to debate. He is genuinely outraged when someone doesn't fully swallow Israeli cum but wants to wipe it off first, so he seems genuine, he really is upset about this.

I hope this is a poor attempt at bait OP. All this kike cuck does is speak at x4 speed in a nerdy voice so that you don't catch the holes in his logic. He's a shill for Israel that lies for a living because it's in his nature. Stop sucking on this kike faggot's pee-wee

>intelligent right winger
Right wing ethno-nationalism is not a universalist ideology. I am certain that Ben will stop at no end to ensure the survival of his race, but this does not benefit Europeans one iota, quite the contrary.

underrated, senpai

It's because he's anti-American nationalism and yet pro-Israeli nationalism.

So it does have to do with his being Jewish, but also of course has to do with his being a dishonest piece of a shit that gets his media friends to attack anyone that is pro-America on the right.

If keeping the colored and their degenerate and savage ideology out of Israel is working for the Jews in Israel it is good enough to work for me in the America.

>INB4 Ben Shapiro would be perfectly fine with the "browning of Israel"

He lost me at Michelle fields

t. random ass poor country

It's not just because he's a jew, it's because he's a typical jew that shills for Israel from inside america at the expense of america.

go invade the falklands again and get your ass kicked

What debates? The degeneracy of the democucks and lefties has been known for a hundred years at least.

Here's his "clear, accurate, and quick speech, that's useful in debates"

Ben Shapiro || Why The Left Hates Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=r4cq2S4zODI
He doesn't like the left because they're anti-Israel, he doesn't care about the left for any other reason. He's a one-issue faggot.

Ben Shapiro: Obama's betrayal of Israel & recent anti-Israel resolution from U.N. (12-23-2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=9Lcq_u7UNEo
He doesn't like Barrack Obama and the Democrats because he thinks (laughably) that they're anti-jew and jew-haters.

Nah, I was posting some of the ideas he holds that could be BTFO in an open debate with an intelligent guy (not cenk or some college teen).
When questioned about the correlation between gini coefficient and crime he just responded with an hyperbole "lol, there's not much crime in bill gates neighborhood and he's a lot richer than them", pure bullshit.

He's a good spokeman for conservatives in the mainstream anyway. Sadly he just looks and sounds like a 10yr old.

He always studies his adversaries, and knows how to get a hold on the narrative and always tries to be on the offensive end.

He isn't a debater, he's a speaker.

Watch him debate.

He gets pissed and throws out insults when others don't agree.

I'm not talking about content, but form. And wouldn't argue he's a great thinker by any means.

>Identity politics is bad
>There must be a state with a Jewish identity and we must give billions to it

He doesn't think monopolies are bad because jews form secret cartels, form monopolies, and cut off markets from other players, all the while funding professors and libertariancucks to run around pretending like we're living in a free market capitalist society.

I love Benji!

youtube.com/watch?v=VrMkezVc0HQ

Here user, take some redpills, pic related.

What is the JQ / Jewish Question? Greg Johnson explains
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

The JQ / Jewish Question: From the Pale to Palestine (part 1)
youtube.com/watch?v=5YxfHdAqk-o

From the Pale to Palestine, part 2: Revolution and Replacement
youtube.com/watch?v=87x25A125dI

like who?

>he doesn't care about the left for any other reason. He's a one-issue faggot.
That's not true. He complains about just about every single aspect of the left. He's pro-Israel, but if you listen to him regularly, you'll find that it's not even on his top-tier of concerns.

Ben Shapiro was crying about his waifu Michelle Fields being attacked by Corey Lewandowski during the primaries but then video came out showing nothing happened.

He demands an ethnically Jewish state but doesn't care about mass migration into America. I don't understand his reasoning of this other than the fact that one country is Jewish and the other is European.

I don't hate him because he's a jew. I hate him because he shills for israel

For him the left is the enemy because they don't unconditionally support Israel and want a little Q/A.

So the left is the enemy, and he will destroy and attack them like a rabid dog. And because of this, eh attacks the left on multiple fronts, and about anything that they care about or would strengthen them if it succeeded.

That's his anti-leftism.

Ben Shapiro is pro-capitalism, pro-banker, pro-jew, pro-zion, pro-race mixing, pro-international, pro-migration. What kind of logic do you have?

youtube.com/watch?v=xdiX3Nq6ECM

He's hated because he's a cuck who left his newspaper over a chick he wanted to bone being """"assaulted"""" by Trump's security

Who would win in a fight to the death?

I'm not very much into "worldwide" leftists ideologues, but someone like Chomsky would BTFO quite easily in various points if he knew how does Shapiro debate.
I've already taken those.
I would like to forget though.

The rooster was pretty funny, took me by surprise.

Oi vey did you forget the 666 gorillions ??
Pretty much that's the response, victim complex.

The Breitbart-WexisttodefendIsrael-cucks went anti-Trump because McMaster (being a patriotic American) didn't want the U.S. military to unconditionally do whatever Israel wanted and pushed out Israeli-Mossad-mole Steve Bannon.

So they started crying "muuhshooah"

None of those guys are nationalists or Nazis, more or less the same, but Ben Shapiro is more obvious and outspoken what he is.

He is hated on Sup Forums because he is opinionated and arrogant, but you are too dumb to see it. Let me give you an example. This idiot claims that white people move out of the inner cities because of tax rates, yet we can see the same pattern all over Europe - white people move out of areas when the colored people move in. Ben Shapiro will never accept this simple truth, because he insist on individualism. He is not even trolling. He is blatantly lying to his audience to win arguments. All he gets from it is the sociopathic trill of humiliating his opponents. This guy is a monster.

>Jews were a minority in Europe and this made them vulnerable to persecution
>I don't give a shit about Europeans becoming a minority in America
How you could look at the cultural climate in the US right now and pretend that persecution of American Europeans could never be an issue boggles my mind.

true

>implying ben lampshades the third is even a right winger

Maybe you should form your own opinion by watching his debates and youtube videos you dumb fucking drone

MULTICULTURALISM FOR THEE
BUT NOT FOR ME

What are you talking about? Take your meds, Billy from the hills.

>intelligent right wing jew
>not based miller

tru

that guy rips people off for a living and he is uglier than shit

i heard he was going to sign up for the us army and fight the saracens to back up his tiny jew dick rhetoric

all while wearing a fucking swazi across his bird chest

can you confirm?

holy fuck that thing needs rogaine

r o g a i n e
o
g
a
i
n
e

ashkenazi jews are white people though

>he is simply a jew

are his eyes that affected by tay sachs and slumped on his head, or is it just an illusion due to his forehead eating his skull?

that creature is fucking ugly lel

is he a kike? maybe he will take benji (who has hair) with him on his battles with saracens

jesus was a jew moron

i heard UNIT 8200, millerberg, and shapirostein will be leading the charge into the ebil saracen horde!

UNIT 8200 itt...can you confirm?!?! the world wants to know if based nazi millerberg is going to lead the way or shitpost from the comfort of his million dollar apartment his parents bought him. the world needs to know if shapirostein is going to back up his words about muzzlims or if he is just going to post garbage on twitter from the comfort of his yeshiva.

can UNIT 8200 confirm?!?!

oh look it's unit 8200 JIDF lol

jesus wasn't a jew but you sure are

I don't have respect for anyone who wants to continue supporting israel. If they do that you know where their allegiances lie.

Trump is more zionist than he is and that says something

reminder Shapiro opposed trump because he thought he wasnt conservative enough

He's also a fucking faggot.

Israel calls for others to build walls and enforce immigration. What's the problem, ahmed?

Not just because he's a Jew. Because he's a total Zionist. Ffs why do people forget that all the time.

Ben is a smart guy, but he lives in the Republican echo chamber. He still doesn't understand why Trump is POTUS.

Do yu even know the origin of the term, Jew? Jesus is not one of them

Spam the second half on plebbit