Boku no hero academia

What did you think of this

I hear it had a frog.

Not into shounenshit
But that looks like the end page from some hardcore yaoi doujin, just felt like letting you know OP

Izuku can't stop fucking crying

That now that this shitty arc is over I can drop this crap and wait till it get good, so never.

Good to see the police is finally going to get serious.
They should start by getting rid of that fucking stupid restriction preventing their own officers from using their quirks.

see you next week!

How did the current hero system come about again? I can understand the police force and other emergency services not using quirks due professionalism and cultural aversion to having an overly powerful police force. But how did heroes get a free pass?

Joke on you I haven't even read this week's chapter.

They are government employed, essentially a special department, you can think of them as the part of the police that can use quirks

Probably the same way a lot of laws get written, libtards writing laws purely based on emotion. Some shitstick California senator probably got saved by some dumbfuck in a cape and thought this would totally be the best solution to everything because muh comic books

Yet you'll still come to this thread every week to tell us how much you hate it

>Iida keeps the moustache

Way better than your average shonen mentor-disciple relationship;

Is there more Nana art? I need it for reasons.

Best grandma.

Don't forget to smile today

You do realize we're talking about Japan, right?
Odds are things are different in BnHA America, there the police would definetly use their Quirks and people would have more freedom in their quirk use.

They could also start using all those giant robots and lasers instead of normal guns.

I specifically said that I waited for the current arc to end.

It doesn't surprise me that you bokufags don't have reading comprehension

Well now we have an instance of villains going after a hero's family to murder. RIP Deku mom

if that's not you why even respond

so many tears ;_;

Who will win the frog bowl?

>All Might didn't die

into the trash it goes

>the spoilers of All Might with his lower half blown the fuck away will never be real

I was so hyped for this arc but then the last two chapters hit. No idea why Hiro kept All Might alive. Was the chance to SHOW us the end of the age of All Might by killing him off and playing out the repercussions of that, but now we're going through the drawn out motions of him being alive so long that he has to TELL us.

I'll keep reading, but I'm disappointed.

>people actually wanting All Dad to have died

Edgy faggots, all of you.

Bakugou is a good kid.

Did Best Jeanist die? If not this manga is laughable right about now. It's like the author is actually scared to off anyone. I guess that's why that spoiler was so hype: Two characters everyone loved being killed off right then and there. Made nothing feel safe.

I can't believe Hiro is as big a fan of Star Wars as he says yet doesn't understand why it's important to kill off the mentor. Obi Wan dying is one of the most iconic scenes in film. Why? Because it was original and unique? No, the trope is as old as the dawn of time. It's because it was done damn well.

This could have been done damn well. Instead we have this snorefest.

Really happy with how this arc ended, its nice to not kill off the mentor character in such a predictable way, no reason he can't die later.

I thought you were dropping it already?

Edgy, son.

All-Might might kick the bucket very soon, anyone guessing it be chapter 100?

too close, probably when deku can stand on his own at least somewhat

Deku (and by extension the story) needs something to actually start propelling it. Everyone thought that was gonna be all mights death that did it, and we'd finally start with some proper "arcs".

As it is, BnHA has kinda of just been standing at the start of the race for the past year while we're waiting for it to start running. Nothings really changed since Deku got into the academy.

All might's out of commission, japan's gonna start changing from now on, and we've been having arcs they're just short

>we've been having arcs they're just short
That's what I meant by proper arcs. What we've been calling arcs have really been so fast paced and short that they barely have enough time to develop any individual theme to them.

Pacing is personally the biggest problem I have with this manga, and one I hope Hori can address.

Just finished reading the manga, how's the anime?

All the villain arcs have been slowly building up, on the pacing I'll agree

Slow, episodes are not enough to get to the good parts.

it's a decent enough adaptation though I really hope it gets renewed for longer than 13 episodes

Decent but very sluggish pace.

Go back to Sup Forums

tbf this is less a problem with the anime and more the pace of the manga itself.

I can see that, the manga is a bit slow.
I'll check it out soon.

it's good

FINAL ARC

I WANT TO FUCK
TOSHINORI

Basically people with superpowers were born, and they started using powers however they wanted. Some of them were evil, some of them were good, and the governments tried to control all of them but that just touched off rioting and civil war. In Japan, All For One managed to gain control of the criminal underworld and rule a shadow Japan, like the Yakuza of old, while heroes officially joined the government in response to the rising chaos and corruption. Then All For One was eventually defeated and the current Hero System established.

Look, it's the best girl!

how did AFO know?

Should have died. Him being a weakling doesn't mean shit when he still beat the guy who rekt 4 top tier heroes solo.

I was hoping he's die in the Raoh pose and bulked out.

That's the point. He should have died as a martyr. It would have been better for everyone.

samefag still going on about All Might dying

She's way too lewd. How have they not figured out how to make her an invisible set of clothing?
Will she get covered in paint or something to actually see her?

How many chapters until Tomura kidnaps All Might and tortures him while All Might is desperately trying to get him to stop being evil?

>Iida kept the 'stache

For some reason, she reminds me of Akko.

It would have been better for Deku's development had All Might died.

...And that's exactly why he lived. AfO himself said AM wasted a perfectly good opportunity by surviving, because dying lightds a fire under your pupil's ass. this is gonna come back to bite him, and Deku too.

>wanting the guy with the coolest power to die

Garbage. Leave already.

Can we have a Kaminari arc already please, he should be a main character

I don't know why so many people are getting mad about Toshi not Dying. So is the creator a westaboo?

Weeeiii