Cooking Snek

horse >>>>>>>>>>>>>> snek

Miia poaching eggs.

This is correct.

What are you doing here best girl

A pox upon both your houses.

>both
>three people

So, are the guys who translate the manga still dealing with their own internal drama, or are they just getting lazy?

Should someone else pick up translating the series/

Requesting bigger version of this.

Rather than complaining about it why don't you acquire some skills needed by the group, and offer to assist them in hurrying the fuck up

Put it in waifu2x or something.

Royal Mode>*

So they STILL haven't found a dedicated replacement translator after that whole fracas? Christ.

Newt is cute

Oh holy Crabman please bestow upon your sacred servant a Rachnee titty pillow

Three people and two houses. This isn't rocket surgery user.

Been gone for a while, eh?

would you still be attracted to any of the girls if they were just normal girls and didn't have monster parts

I can understand what Polt sees in Draco

Less attracted honestly. They all have character traits that are endearing, but their exotic bodies add a lot.

Fixed your image for you famalam

Yes. Bring me up to speed if you could, maybe? What else has gone wrong on the TL side of things?

Why lie?

I don't know, you tell me, you're the one who lied with the original image. Fixed the other one as well, by the way.

Best girl

Fixed that image for you buddy

That's not fixed. You're blatantly lying and everyone can see it.

>Break an image
>Call it fixed

Post superior dog. Literally man's best friend, and the most loyal, loving and empathic of all the girls.

Once again people prove how retarded they are and take all the horsefag bait.

Wait and see if anyone from FwPA drops in to tell you the truth. That said, my impression is that TTF is in solidly as a translator, HQ releases are bogged down by lack of personal, and LQ's are currently not quite a month behind due to lack of typesetters and QC.

>Implying a cuck monstergirl is better than any other girl
At least if you're gonna shit on Miia, do it with a girl that's better than her, not the literal only girl who's worse than her.

> Polt with a human

Stop replying to that shitflinging retarded horseposter and report him.

Who else would she be with? Dogs are man's best friend.
Dragons don't have any friends. And Dragonnewts have even less friends than that.

She's already with medium size man

why is snek such a cute?

I've tried reporting all the idiots on every side and the only thing that happened was me getting my willie whacked for abusing the report function.

> Shared one panel together
> Was him and his other tanktopfags eye-raping Polt and Miia

Is this a fresh meme

>anyone would look away.

No memes here, just the truth

Mods are horsefags then.

Wanna suckle from her six times over

We'll see if this one sticks. I highly doubt that Polt is a lesbian though. It would surprise me if Draco doesn't end up with a woman.

Tell me about it. I made a post some time ago that horsefags always start shit and then i got sent on a vacation cause my post wasnt the appropriate "quality".

Not to mention that the thread that got deleted yesterday had something like "I don't see the appeal in fucking a horse" in the OP

>I highly doubt that Polt is a lesbian though.
I have my suspicions that she's a switch hitter at least.

That just's funny however you look at it. Oh mods, what are you like?

I think it's more likely that she's obliviously asexual. It's not Draco that's going to turn her but if anyone Tio.

Hey, I just find out that they will ask to Crabman the questions that are made to #askOKAYADOSensei once he's in the Anime Expo

To be fair, it also had testimonials from a self-proclaimed IRL horse fucker. I think the sheer lack of rapid fire shitposting in it made the thread somehow less worth keeping for the site.

It's like the concept of shame doesn't exist to her. Polt will grab a guy's crotch or grope a woman's breasts because she has a point she wants to make, and it won't register on a sexual level with her in any way.

I guess dogs are rather innocent animals, after all.

Jesus, things are really in disarray for them, huh?

>Polt is asexual
That's why she was so okay with Kimihito being around in the hot spring

I want to marry this snake.

She literally was trying to get water from a plant. The fact that that plant was a girl and how you extract it is through a couple of erogenous zones did not occur to her. Other than that her hobbies including athletic exercise and saving the environment to make a better world for people. I bet she doesn't even masturbate.

If she's hungry and you put peanut butter on your tally wacker you can make an evening out of it though. Just tell her it's a foreign mayonnaise dispenser.

That means Tio and Kii are as well though. I'm not buying it, especially in Tio's case.

Requesting Image of Best Spider crying Tears of Joy while showing off her Ring.

>it would surprise me if Draco doesn't end up with a woman
Have you not seen the 3 chapter doujin in commissioning crab to write that will cement Draco straight as an arrow

Wishful thinking from misguided, lonely fellows who haven't realized that she's a newt, and not a dragon.

One month behind. Disarray. I'm starting to get a whiff of Seven Seas' shill from you.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was getting at. She doesn't see lewdness, maybe unless she's intentionally in a lewd mood. But every other time, she's all about the practicality, her interests, and that's about it.

I wouldn't really call her asexual, but from what little we've seen of her, there's been no hint at her sexuality whatsoever, so you could make that distinction if you wanted.

Either way, contrasted against the rest of the characters, I think it's an endearing thing.

I will gladly post the chapter descriptions and tags if you'd like

It's irrefutable evidence of her heterosexuality

Something involving rape

nah, no girl deserves that not even Miia

And she's a terrible person

You can't marry that snake.

Snek is cute.

So what happened to TF? What drama have I missed?

You can't stop me. I will find a way.

Snek is very cute.

You need a ring to marry that snake.

Go way back into the archives and watch it all unfold from the beginning.

Yes, it does involve some rape in the second chapter. But Draco isn't the one being raped

I have the ring. Now I just need the snek.

And it involves Kurusu, meaning it's already shit

Discuss.

Middle one's the hottest.

A wasp
Lala's mom
A mushroom

You are right. Snek is cute.

You don't want snake enough, otherwise you would get snake, and have snake.

From left to right, it's a wasp girl, some sort of death-related girl, and Bloodborne.

>Not the bug
Shit taste famalam

Her shirt has the +4 nipples attribute? Damn that shit's gotta be legendary quality at least!

Middle one has a suspiciously sickle-like ahoge.

I want to fuck that wasp.

>Bloodborne

Exfuckingscuse me?

What date did it happen? I try to read these threads but work gets in the way and lately the threads reach their limit or get pruned.

It looks like the big pointy hats and raggedy cloaks the Bloodmen like to wear in Bloodborne.

While I understand your train of logic, to me it is clearly a mushroom grill.

Middle's got bat wings and elf ears, she's either a vampire or a proper dragon here to bully newt's ass into the ground

Yeah, my poor jokes aside, it can really only be that. I wonder if her danger comes from the spores she spreads.

How do you kiss that?

A wasp, some sort of dracula, and a fungus. Last chapter hinted at Cerea protecting Darling from the wasp, but I really hope we actually end up with a Papi-centric chapter and aerial combat.