Alex Jones tell americans to stop watching shows football games owned by jews

Alex Jones tell americans to stop watching shows football games owned by jews
youtube.com/watch?v=rN80K4Bb68Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6cIztKsC-A
adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/alex-jones-five-things-to-know
huffingtonpost.com/entry/alex-jones-kkk-jewish-actors_us_5992e811e4b090964299c98b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didnt mention the jews. He never mentions them. He also cuts callers short everytime someone brings it up. Theres a video from like 2 months were shroyer the cuck berrated some old lady who mentioned the jews.

>jews

Jones has never, not once, ever mentioned Jews in a negative light.

Which is why he's controlled opposition to make perceptive people go down a science fiction conspiracy rabbit hole.

since when are rothschilds jews? or the saudi sheiks? really makes you think

>hes controlled opposition because hes not retarded.
You realize "da joos"is considered the crazy conspiracy theory to the average human right?

You realize if jews really do control society then calling them out directly will be career suicide, right?

Fact is you are either a shill or a dimb redneck. Jones does more to redpill normies than any other source. Laura Northern and Ben Kikepiro are mild compared to Jones who takes a hard right stance on almost every issue.

>be Alex jones
>ironically "expose" basic facts about our military and intelligence operations that every halfway intelligent person already knows about
>use this to win the trust of low-iq cucks who felt that something just wasn't right in the land of oz
>unironically sell your shitty supplements 24/7
>sell your audience to the highest bidder shamelessly, in the most recent cases, Israeli breitcucks.

Why do people do this?

who is the milf
is that the whore that took his children?

>Jones has never, not once, ever mentioned Jews in a negative light.
what do you think "globalists" and "elites" means

Look, when you realize how fake it all is; the football, the basketball, the Lady Gaga, the Justin Bieber—you know, who gives you these carbon tax messages... They tell your kids they gotta love Justin Biebler, and then Biebler says "hand in your guns", "pass the Cyber Security Act", and "the police state is good", and then your children are turned into a mindless vassals—who now, they look up to some twit, instead of looking up to Thomas Jefferson, or looking up to Nikola Tesla, or looking up to Magellan; I mean, kids, Magellan is a lot COOLER than Justin Bieber! He circumnavigated with one ship the entire planet! He was killed by wild natives before they got back to Portugal! And when they got back there was only like eleven people alive of the two hundred and something crew and the entire ship was rotting down to the waterline! That's destiny! That's will! That's striving! That's being a trailblazer and explore! Going into space! Mathematics! Quantum mechanics! The secrets of the universe! It's all there! Life is fiery with its beauty! Its incredible detail! Tuning into it! They wanna shutter your mind, TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER!!! IT'S PURE EVIL!!! They're taking your intellect, your soul, and giving you Michael Jordan and Bieber. Unlock your human potential! Defeat the globalists who wanna shutter your mind!—Your doorways to perception!—I wanna see you truly live! I wanna see you truly be who you are!!!

Alex Jones: The "Justin Biebler" Rant, 21 February 2011.

>2017
>watching NFL

>He didnt mention the jews. He never mentions them. He also cuts callers short everytime someone brings it up.
he also tried to shut down pizzagate.

but the goyim already know so its too late.

shalom brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=p6cIztKsC-A

good to see you are letting these goy... guys know that Alex Jones is not their ally.

He has let callers go on talking about Jews, in the end he says there are good ones and bad ones. Then talks about George soros the NAZI jew.

Jewish privilege means no one can question you because holocaust, even if you support ISIS financially, strategically, tactically, etc

Alex is such a Mensch!

The ADL just loves him!

adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/alex-jones-five-things-to-know

Clearly a great ally of the Hebrew people!

Alex is a "not all jews" goy.

I'm hoping to God these idiots are shills, because I'd have to pray for mercy for the dumb autistic fucks that would repeatedly post these threads just to have other people post the exact same replies with the exact same falsities.

>BUT HE SAID PIZZAGATE WAS FAKE
>BU- BU- BUT HE SAID THERE ARE SLAVES ON MARS
>HE LOST HIS KIDS

Jesus fucking christ, he comes so close to mentioning the jews, I swear he says the phrase, "Hollywood hates Christians" I mean what the fuck else could that mean besides fucking Talmud jews? Jesus this "Jones is a Jew cuck" just fucking reeks of Soros.

THEY ARE PLAYING YOU GET A FUCKING GRIP

wll they certainly need to use less commercials. I don't think they're evil nor that t.v. is evil it's just boring. it fails to innovate. it could go so many routes but it stays the same. this is why corporate cable will haveto die before it gets back to it's roots.

Globalists, elites, goblins, trans dimensional vampires

He always names the jews

>Jones never mentions ((( )))

Bullshit.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/alex-jones-kkk-jewish-actors_us_5992e811e4b090964299c98b
Literally says modern KKK is a Jew psyop.

Jones' pastor at his wedding to a kike was his lifetime family friend in Austin.
>Texe Marrs
Name a more blood redpill man in America. Pro tip: you're JIDF

This, he always calls them out discreetly.

>that image
JIDF shills use this in every thread. It's a photo of Gavin McInnes Skyping into Infowars from THE REBEL MEDIA or Compound Media, his former employers. It's corrected on Sup Forums repeatedly but always posted. Who's going to have this image on reserve?

YouTube his interviews with Texe Marrs and Louis Farrakhan. The Jews are on suicide watch in both.