My entire family was among the 6 million who died in the holocaust- they were gassed, shot...

My entire family was among the 6 million who died in the holocaust- they were gassed, shot, hung then turned into stepladders, along with another 7 million.
Truly horrifying, we must never forget the 8 million.

Pics or don't believe you.

you're wrong, there's new research out saying that 20 million died.

what? did you forget the 60 million already??

ITT: Idiots
If you don't believe the Holocaust happened, you're likely either an idiot or JIDF scum trying to make fascists look idiotic. The Holocaust did happen and it was a good thing.

It's truly incredible how Hitler killed 9 million Jews. If I had 1 shekel for every one of the 10 million Jews that Hitler killed, I would have a lot of shekels. At least 22 million shekels, since I get 2 shekels for every of the 11 million Jews killed. So it's settled. The government should pay me 36 million shekels. 3 shekels x 12 million Jews.

(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Can I borrow $50?

my parents were kill in the holocaust when they were just 10 years old and their parents were killed in the holocaust when they were 8. They were fed nitroglycerin then forced to run a ninja warrior style course but with blades everywhere, when they fell it set off the nitroglycerin killing them. Their remains where then taken and turned into leather interior for hitlers personal mercedes benz

Oi vey it was really 80 million plus interest

press F to pay respect to the 17 billion

Oy vay, its a nudda shoah. Stupid goyim forget about the 61 gorillian. Where's my pity sheckles goy?

I find this offensive since literally a trillion people died in the holocaust. Look it up.

They forgot to gas you faggot.

My grandma was killed in that whole holocaust business before was even born! Can you imagine that? The nazis were pure evil. The used the anus stretcher on her until she died. Never forget.

My grandfather died at 11 years old and my grandmother died at 9 during the Holocaust.

Don't you EVER dare to talk about The Shoah with such disrespect!

Better just round it up to 40 million shekels. Yep, we want 50 million shekels by tomorrow morning.
I can't wait for my 60 million shekels.

11 generations of my family died in the holocaust.
Many of them were masterbated to death. Some were even forced to ride a wooden roller-coaster until they died--Mr. Bones wouldn't even let them off once.

My Av's whole family was shipped off to Birkenau where they were reverse-circumcised and forced to drink gallons of water. Since the foreskin covered the urethra they were unable to urinate and their bladder subsequently exploded. Elie Wiesel talks about it in his book "Night II: It Shoa Was A Bad Time".

>"It Shoah Was A Bad Time"

61 million? you mean 62!
i'll see you in court.