Pokemon Anime

I believe we need to keep propagating this petition all around the internet, even if people are not fans of the show get them to sign this... I think many people agree with me when I say that Pokemon XY and Z has been the first good season in a very long time and Serenas inclusion has alot to do with that. Being one of the best female leads to date, and should not be replaced, at least not yet.
change.org/p/pokemon-bring-serena-to-the-alola-region-with-ash

Other urls found in this thread:

blackotakuz.deviantart.com/journal/Why-Serena-is-my-favorite-character-from-pokemon-552296442
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please get as many people to sign this. I would argue that Serenas inclucion in the anime has been one of the best things to happen to it, not just because of the existance of ammourshipping but her entire character as well.

I also like sucking dicks and drinking semen.

Did I forget to say that I'm an absolute faggot who likes to dig for the treasures inside my asshole.

>>>/padt/
>>>/serebii/
>>>/bulbagarden/

this

petition signed

>Serena
>coming with Ash to Alola
Delusional Amourfag detected

Hey Serenacucks,
My name is Luna, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are delusional, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day fapping to pictures of Satoshi and serena. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever tried to fight me 1v3? I mean, I guess it’s fun being a vcgcuck because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to furshit pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a faggot. Just hit me with your best SE attack. I’m pretty much perfect. I have a level 5 rowlet, and was the winner of battle royale. What have you accomplished, other than “jack off to naked drawn Ohana doujins pretending is serena”? I also got my own season coming up, and have an awesome aniki (he just thought me about gym matches; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and aniki.

nice try stale

Serena is a slut.

Can a machine truly love?

Serena is pure!

Signed because why the fuck not.

Reminder that this is b8 made by a shitposter.

Can we talk about something else in this thread instead? Like Crash Bandicoot for instance?

Heh

Pure slut.

this is canon

for Ash

Fuck off. Serena is the worst main girl next to Iris

And everyone else.

She's good but her character arc is over and there's really nothing for her to do expect confess. They'd do better to have Ash hook up with the new girl and have her do her thing to keep the show fresh

If Greninja is getting replaced, so is Serena.

user, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but petitions don't do shit. Especially not in another country. Do you think Japan really gives a fuck?

"everyone else" being serena's affectionate reference to his sperm

Semen is good for you

Oh yes, Serena likes sperm.

So is Serena the first Pokegirl to have a panty shot?

>dat autism

delete this

I've always had the feeling they were pink or blue.

blackotakuz.deviantart.com/journal/Why-Serena-is-my-favorite-character-from-pokemon-552296442

Anonymous 06/16/16(Thu)20:04:24 No.142944366

nuff-said

And yet /padt/ will defend stuff like this.

Is this guy Andrew?

Now I like Serena and all, but is this literally a copypaste of a Tumblr blog I saw once?

I mean, I can understand why
FeMC of Sun/Moon is total garbage
>No Legs
>No Tits
>No Ass
>Short hair
>HotlineBlingDisguist.png

>BONNIE
>meh tier
>Yellow
>Shit tier

Kill yourself.

I respect him for defending his waifu but

>deviantart

incredibly boring attire and a retarded hat to boot

if by some miracle serena joins ash, I hope they aren't sticking that abysmal hat on her

kinda cute, innocent

Delete this.

I like Serena but even I think it's delusional to say that she's coming back next season.

I'd say this isnt about her design but rather her as a character and the fact that she is more well developed personality wise compared to other characters in the series.

I was expecting much more cringe. At least it's formatted well.

This. It's best to keep Serena now, even when she has short hair. Only Lillie seems like a worthy replacement.
Maybe they can get rid of those hats, almost all Pokegirls look better without it.

Developed? She's essentially waifu bait. Even Charizard and Pikachu had more development than her.

Tripokalons were boring and her development doesn't play into her character at all outside of them. She already battled and cheered Ash up before the contest shit. It's too self-contained to matter, just like Serena as a character, which is why she'll stay behind.

That's like saying Sup Forums defends everything random kids write on MAL.

DELETE THIS

Thing is /padt/ likes Serena so much that they'll defend anything that praises their waifu and will look down on any criticism of her.

Most on this post is anything but criticism. Its straight up hate and trolling

/padt/ is basically Serena general.