Transgender cheerleaders pt 2. Rev up those meme engines we are going to crash the NFL

Transgender cheerleaders pt 2. Rev up those meme engines we are going to crash the NFL.
#transleader
#queerleader
#takeaknee

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/senorsense/status/912361638329769984
twitter.com/ILadanka/status/912534737616605184
twitter.com/DaveNYviii/status/912371267348652033
twitter.com/CoolCatChrisJ
twitter.com/navyhato/status/912502679309451266
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1168078
lgbtqia.ucdavis.edu/educated/words.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Horrifying but effective

This is like part 4 user. Get with it

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME DICK BALL?

#TakeATranKnee

Get it trending.

Post instructions on quickly making a throwaway twitter acc

Here's another meme I found. I dunno how to download it cuz Im' dumb

twitter.com/senorsense/status/912361638329769984

horrible. tranny will not work on sjw because tranny is offensive to them

I just joined last thread

Of course it will. They'll understand the play on words and embrace it just to spite bigots, just like they did gay, queer, fag, etc.

Posted this in last thread, but here's what's currently trending by state.

>Kneeling
>Flag
>Anthem
>Cowboys
>TakeAKnee

>Sup Forums trying to be sneaky when SJWs and trannies would gladly help us take down the NFL
we probably just have to ask nicely 2bh.

Don't forget to hashtag NFL so normies will get exposed to it

if your account is conservative take advantage send them angry tweets about how transgenders SHOULD NOT be allowed to cheer in the NFL and they will of course start blasting out tweets about how the NFL NEEDS to include transgender
>reveal your power level

Naw (((frankfurt))) teaches the the subversion of word meanings is supreme, they'll eat it up

Jesus christ STOP USING ACCOUNTS WITH KEK AND MEMES. MAKE ACCOUNTS THAT LOOK LIKE REAL PEOPLE NOT AUTISTS

Step 1 - Make an account. Search the #followback hashtag and follow random people. Hopefully some will follow you back. A lot of these accounts are probably bots, but that's fine. You just want to increase your followers and following numbers so you don't look like an obvious troll account. Around 100 following/followers is good enough to make you look like an active user.

Step 2 - Follow people you have a hobby or an interest in common with as well as athletes/musicians/celebrities you like. Be careful to avoid right wing leaning hobbies such as gun ownership or even something as benign as country music. Anime is also loosely associated with Trump supporters, try to avoid that too. In between the subversive posts, simply reblog tweets that legitimate interest you. Sports, video games, movies. A twitter account where all the posts are political are more likely to raise suspicion. These random retweets are a very low effort way to throw off suspicion.

Step 3 - You should now have a fairly convincing account. You can begin adding leftists. Retweet some of their "witty" comments. Engage them in conversation and by that I mean agree with them like you're a mindless sheep. Also, help out fellow operators and follow them as well. It should be fairly obvious who the Sup Forumstards in disguise are and who the legit leftists are. Do NOT ever admit to being from Sup Forums even if you're sure you're talking to a fellow operator.

Step 4 - This kind of goes back to step 2. Add normies who are interested in your hobbies/interests regardless of their politics. This gives you an audience of normies to tweet to. Having a twitter followed by nothing but hardcore leftists is pointless. You need to get your message out to normal people as well instead of waiting for leftists to take your bait and do your work for you. The common interest gives you an in, a reason to casually reach out to these people.

Good luck and godspeed.

How's this? I can make more..

5-7/8th dimension chess

test

We're also making normies hate trannies more too though

everyone can use their normal accounts. they just have to attack the trannies and pretend to be angry about tranny cheerleaders

Not bad, user.

this. tired of accounts named "AdolfKekler1488" be more conspicuous.

Going to be hilarious seeing bulges and nutsacks poking out of those shorts.

Remember fags.

Be positive, keep it advertise friendly, and remember to take a stand against Drumpf Drumpy our diversity will show him, that bigot.

Good:
>twitter.com/ILadanka/status/912534737616605184

Bad:
>twitter.com/DaveNYviii/status/912371267348652033

Also remember to not use the hashtags in here so (((google))) can't link them to us, use symbols to mask them.

eg:
#tr@sleaders
#qu*erleaders

Check this based fag may the rope be swift for him.

Praise KeK!

this is nice

yes please. please make this happen.

the faces will probably look the same. werent cheerleaders supposed to be hot?

#Xeerleader will be more viral

READ THIS user'S WISE ADVICE ABOUT OUR OPERATION FIRST THOUGH

This will never work. You're going way too fast. There's a natural order to these things. First you bring in women, then you bring in gays, the trannies come last. You should be pushing for female announcers and male cheerleaders. No one leads with trannies.

Kek

>mfw Sup Forums accident socially engineers cheerleeder trannies and boomers like it

Dump only the quality images from last thread for the fresh user's. Stepping out for a smoke.
Don't complain for my laziness, I'm just a fucking Leaf.

Need to get a pastebin going

One last thing. Think of this as a long term investment. Sup Forums comes up with ideas like this every now and then. Having a fully cultivated pseudo social media account will make things easier for you in the future if you want to participate in these types of shenanigans.

Also I mentioned in the other thread, try to leave simple comments on other people's posts. A simple "it's about time" or "I agree so much" is enough. You want to get people to engage in conversation. Normies will more likely participate on an already existing conversation than being the first one to respond to a tweet, specially if it's something of this nature.

>boomers get aids and die off even faster
cant possibly go wrong

I do good?
twitter.com/CoolCatChrisJ

C-c-check this shit.

can't do the tranknee stuff, it's a straight up slur you dingus

listen to this guy you mongs

>nfl goes slightly liberal BLM because all its players are niggers
>Sup Forums says that since they went slightly liberal now they HAVE to go full SJW liberal

kek

Based /ourfag/ from last bread's advice...

Offering my advice here as a gay man nauseated daily by "my community" that is 95% SJW victimizing garbage, take it if you want. Realize I fully understand what is trendy in LGBT world and which LGBT celebs are dumb enough to both fall for this and be useful pawns in garnering support.you need to somehow get the Rupaul's drag race past contestants/queens involved in this. all of the drag queens from the show have 50k-100k followers a piece on twitter. They normally aren't well educated (they chose drag as a career so obviously science and logic were not strong suits), and they LIVE for being trendy for more fans and fame. The problem with your strategy is that none of you actually have gay or trans friends and followers on twitter. You NEED to get even just one of these queens on twitter to fall for it somehow, and tweet out support, and the wild fire will spread from there (they have EXTREMELY loyal fans...trust me). It will get retweeted and trended like crazy from there

Guys hop on the #TakeAKnee trend. Normies are more likely to see it that way

Still include #Transleader, just also use #TakeAKnee

We're here
We cheer
Get used to it
Uh-huh!

Specifically below I will list the queens' twitter handles who are the most self absorbed and liable to trend this for attention and liked, least intelligent, and with the most loyal fan bases. I recommend creating fake SJW twitters, and then us all @'ing and dm'ing these queens something along the lines of "did you hear about the push for trans and LGBT presence in the NFL cheer teams? ....etc etc". "As a leader in our community will you show solidarity and lend support to help our cause....yada yada". TRUST ME. get just one of these queens to push for it. And all of the other queens from the shows past will join in to get in on the chance for more attention and relevance.

@AllofValentina
@willam
@tatiannanow
@alyssaedwards
@chichidevayne
@roxxxyandrews
@thatonequeen

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME PIC RELATED AND THE ONE IM ABOUT TO POST BELOW. EVERY RUPAUL QUEEN HAS BEEN POSTING ANTI WHITE & ANTI NAZI MEMES TO THEIR FANBASES THIS WHOLE WEEK!!!

Keep it up faggots!!!

They'll embrace the slur, Yoshi. Just like all the other slurs.

Fighting fire with fire

That looks real af

>slightly liberal

they pissed on our national anthem

Agree'd #Transleader is strongest in my opinion.

If some Sup Forumslacks want to LARP as trannies and protest at an NFL game and get main stream media coverage that would be some 1000d chess level shit

This one is cleaned up

True. Sadly we don't have the resources or organization for that.

So, since we already started this shit, let's at least finish it.

Black Pigeon Speaks is on board
twitter.com/navyhato/status/912502679309451266

Yes, The wilder the better.

try this user

Get that tranknee shit out of here retard, it's obviously made by someone who hates trans people, don't you see how that shits up the project?
Fuck Americans are fucking retarded christ you deserve what's happening to your country

>implying we'll need anons to larp
Kek

You dun good.

Looks like Black Pigeon is passing it along as well

Based aussie

This is actually an amazing idea

Try not to make the meme sound like a Sup Forums meme..you're in the right direction though.

Something like "Make Sports Inclusive" with a picture of the first transexual cheerleader.

Make it sound serious, and use progressive terminology. Words like "Inclusive", "diverse", "transphobia".

Maybe something like "Fight homophobia and transphobia in major league sports"

TRANNY IS OFFENSIVE TO NORMIES AND FAGS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

USE TRANS INSTEAD

No. It's already suspicious enough, raise down the powerlevel when dealing with normies newfags.

Even better if we can get actual trannies on board.

Remember the goal of this operarion is to force the NFL into making an official statement on the issue. The best way to force them into this corner is getting the MSM to pick up the issue.

Suggest a # you larping faggot. Don't see you kicking out any OC. Slanteye.

Quite sure there's opposite shilling involved in here

Learn to subversion, BPS.

yea but we do this shit all the time. any time someone does some gay virtue signaling our response is almost always something like "now you have to make your boy a transgender".

>142944702
Just takeAKneee is enough, or Queerleaders, this Tranknee stuff is transparently bigoted how the fuck can't you see that?

/pol will lead with trannys. It's now or never.

anything that says trans is better than tranny.

the terms tranny and transvestite are considered offensives where as tranny is not.

this guy: needs to take a hint

"TRANNY" IS OFFENSIVE TO THE GAYS AND TRANNIES. DO NOT USE THIS TERM IN ANY MEMES. IT WILL NOT BE RETWEETED BY GAY CELEBS WHICH WILL BE NEEDED TO GET THIS SPREAD. IT IS INSULTING TO TRANNIES TO BE CALLED "TRANNY" AND CONSIDERED HATE. ITS EITHER "TRANS" OR "TRANSGENDERED". DO NOT USE TRANNY IN ANY MEMES OR HASHTAGS. NEWS ORGS ALSO WONT PICK UP THIS CAUSE IF ITS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1168078

lgbtqia.ucdavis.edu/educated/words.html

#queerleader is great lol

okay, I'm on it

where as trans is not*

no, that is how shlomo does things, so the goys dont notice it. we want them to notice.

some should make a thread in I'm not familiar with that board culture but I'm sure one of you faggots are

Bumping to defend transwomny

WHERE'S MY #XEERLEADERS ???

REEEEEEEEE

Queerleaders is perfect.
If you can't see why Tranknee is offensive you're literally subnormal

#QUEERLEADER sounds catchy to me

You need to tie in the fat acceptance movement too.

#cheeringatanysize

#mybodymycheers

#fullfigureteamspirit

There was a thread, turns out they hate trannies as much as we do

my OC from last bread...

DESU it has a nicer ring to it than TakeATransKnee

I agree with Tojo. This is the problem with Sup Forums, a lot of you guys lack subtly. If you want to pose as a mentally ill tranny supporter you must learn to think like a mentally ill tranny supporter.

Holy shit, I created the most SJW account, tweeted at Steve chives, asking him "I'm trans and religious, what's your view on religion" and I was INSTA BLOCKED! Wtf is he superhuman? Pic related

before y'all go any further your going to want to take a look at this. Sorry for huffpost, but THEYVE ALREADY HAD ONE (admitedly, it wasn't a public spectecle nor did they know the dude was trans. )
Article from 2013

Bah worthless talking to low IQ mongrels like you
Enjoy having brown grandchildren Jose

tranny is a pejorative, you suck at subtlety

>twitter.com/ILadanka/status/912534737616605184
I just re-tweeted it with one of my dummy accounts. Made a tweet and it just got re-wteeted and liked. Its already working lol