My Fucking Cuck Grandfather... FUCK

This morning I had to go help my grandfather on his property help move shit and what not. He’s an old WWII vet and needed help but is still in really good shape for being an old fuck as we were moving this bird bath, he mentions that I am out of shape and need a job. Was saying at my age he was fighting Nazis and helping to liberate Europe.

That’s when I fucking lost it, I know I am a worthless NEET I don’t need to be told that. So, I lose it and scream right in the cunts face HITLER WAS RIGHT, and that the world would be a better place if him and his buddies died at Normandy. Then the old fuck loses it and throws the fucking bird bath at me like it was fuarkin nothin. I think he broke my foot. So, I run at him like a whirling derlfish swinging my arms only for him to pull back and break my nose. As I lay on the ground trying to hide my tears he walks away and tells me how much of a soft cunt me and my generation are. I leave and on my way home my mum calls me and tells me not to be home when she gets there’s.

I am fucking homeless, jobless and going to be sleeping in my shitty car until god knows when.
You got me into this mess Sup Forums get me the fuck out.

-- pic related...

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/97-year-wwii-veteran-knee-support-nfl-player/story?id=50081800
twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/911960316220764160
twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/898035602590806017
usip.org/sites/default/files/files/Senator-Russ-Feingold-USIP-Prepared-Remarks.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce : abcnews.go.com/US/97-year-wwii-veteran-knee-support-nfl-player/story?id=50081800

m8, you really need to work on your bait, you could've done literally anything else in that ten minutes it took you to type that and you would have been all the better for it

instead we get this awful LARP and we're all the dumber for it

at least put some effort into your bait

this propaganda has been posted for days. neck yourself

>Tell me whos winning
Well certainly not America next time it needs defending, I hate this country more and more every day. Glad to see some vets are pussies like the rest of us. Fuck the Union, it was a spook anyway!

A vet marine burned his stealers Guernsey

pic and story not related!

all i imagine is you screeching HITLER WAS RIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

autistic faggot. dont reveal your power level

Fun story. But seriously, any clear minded Allied WWII vet who sides with today's left need to be fucking lynched.

FUCK OFF LARPER SCUM
SAGE

yes. its' wrong and its destroying the fabric of how america is supposed to be. but this is our future. there isn't enough people to boycott this shit. it's over, guys. sooner than later, being a true patriot will be a criminal offense. the only solution is either get more than half of people to boycott (which will never happen), or we can create our own nation. combine our shekels and purchase an island or a large piece of land and create our own nation.

this is fucking pasta

He'll just watch other TV shows, created by the same elite class, with the same interests and views. The Jews will always ultimately win when it comes to America. Merricuh!

Shut the fuck up. Anyone of them are twice the man you are. You should be deported.

Sage

They're the men who made America what it is today. They even saw through Pat Buchanan, that Nazi. God bless them.

>take picture of someone kneeling for whatever reason
>attribute it to some political movement
I doubt the legitimacy of this story.

>I fought other white men during WWII for niggers and sheeeiiitttt.

OP is a faggot who took a photo of his grandpa pulling weeds in his backyard and lied about why he was bending over.

Please kill yourself.

that's some 8th grade level larpage right there

what is larping?

>he owns a car
what a cuck

>He supports the existence of the jooish golem known as the USA.
He is right in many senses, like the fact that niggers don't deserve a big government that comes to coddle them and feeds them wasting billions.

If you support the US you support globalism and white genocide, no way around it. What is your excuse for being such a tool, Sup Forums?

Pretty sure the guy is just doing some gardening. The media is hilarious though.

Already read this, it's a fucking copypasta.

>burger has cuck fantasy
why am I not suprised
all fields

Today's political climate has nothing to do with Nazis/Communists or world war, we live in totally different world.

Can somebody fill me in on this kneeling meme? I don't into kikebook or any other internet at all really.

The original tweet was posted by Brennan Gilmore
>>twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/911960316220764160

Who is Brennan Gilmore?
>former senior advisor to Senator Russ Feingold
>former Chief of Staff for liberal Rep. Tom Perrielo
>foreign service officer, shady operations in Africa, according to Feingold 'a true expert on Africa'
>potential CNN crisis actor
>was at the scene of Challenger incident in Charlottesville, gave interview for CNN
>CNN had him back for a second interview later on
>self proclaimed BLM advocate

>May even be a Jew
>twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/898035602590806017

>usip.org/sites/default/files/files/Senator-Russ-Feingold-USIP-Prepared-Remarks.pdf