Jim Carrey and the ICKEpill

Can we talk about Jim Carrey and all the weird interviews he's been doing lately?

youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w
youtube.com/watch?v=ICPGhxjW3fw
youtube.com/watch?v=zAV7KtiL9eQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RbB0apnfJWU
youtu.be/qLtNTOmzRlc
youtu.be/2Icd5PgqpfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Carrey's always been weird as hell, but he was younger and more reserved because he was worrying about his career, but now that he's getting old he probably figures, "the fuck fuck do I have to lose?"

He looks like he's on a serious amphetamine bender

yep

the essence of the blackpill

The satanic (((illuminati))) just blood sacrificed his fiancé to baphomet just a couple of years ago.

this, he's always been a retarded fucking leaf. I hate these 60's hippie faggots with a passion

thats the price of (((fame))) tho maybe it was worth it?

When Carrey finally took off The Mask... he realized everyone else was still wearing one!

He needs to stop doing so many drugs

damn..

These drugs are fucking him up and getting him pretty loose. Hope he names the Jew eventually

woah....really...makes you think....

Seems like he's been up to his eyeballs in work most of his adult life until now, finally got to a financial place where he was comfy quitting, and is just having a midlife crisis. 40's/50's are usual time for it. He's exploring some different stuff, studying & reading stuff & meeting people he didn't have time for before. And he's grieving his wife, death of a spouse is in the top 3 most severe stressful events a person can suffer. It's okay for the dude to talk about what's going on, that's cool. He probably thinks it's interesting that people are trying to pick his conversation apart. Here's to being happy, Jim.

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

He must be fucked in the head, how could anyone put up with all those niggers on "In Living Color" for any stretch of time. The stench alone should rot a man's brain.

HOLY SHIT

too many drugs. sounds like a college kid on acid when he starts ranting about how we're all just tetrahedrons and shit.

lol go Jim go

Dude was always obviously very smart and has the sense of humor for this kind of thing. Whether it's a midlife crisis + drug binge or what, he's a good man to go on this kind of mission.

This movie in my opinion

YES MAN : Uh Huh (Who are you): youtu.be/RbB0apnfJWU

HAHAHA, is that big brother comedy or real? That's up to you.

DMT is one of hell of a thing.

Drugs? Or insanity. Sounds like delusions of grandeur.

kek the entirety of the second one made me cringe. Who are those guys, his gay lovers? Is this what the average /x/phile is like? These are the exact thoughts I would have on ritalin binges.

Jim Carrey had an ego death. That much is apparent. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like he's remedied himself back into the human experience.

He's comedian whose life has become an existential joke, existing as a human with no choice but to be subjected to the human experience, while at the same time expecting from himself that he can be removed from the human experience.

His whole life and career in comedy has cumulated into him become one of the biggest philosophical jokes in modern human history.

It's like his own brain taught himself philosophy wrong as a joke, and we get to witness the man who thinks he can exist as something that is impossible for him to exist as; not human.

Fuck off Ireland with your cultural appropriated Italian flag that you sold to Mexicans for 10 dollars

its a tough road coming back to reality. but given time he'll return as the divine in the flesh.

There is actually a good amount of truth to what he's saying, as crazy as it sounds.

Hes larping for his Terrence Mckenna movie you fucking idiots.

Mistaken the ego for the soul.... he probably hasnt realized yet that the deal with the devil he made came with high coast.

That was a joke there will be no Mckenna movie with him as far as I know.

2deep4me

Is he pulling a Tila Tequila?

Anyone who has experimented with psychedelics can understand Jim's point of view. The problem is he's still human.

Hallucinogenic experiences serves as a tool for greater insight and understanding to be used by the human experience, since you know, we are ultimately still bound here in this mortal coil that we call life.

The only reason Jim has gone off the deep end so much is because he's got the financial security that insulates him from having to participate with the rest of society/humanity. If he were anyone poorer, he'd be the equivalent of a crazy hobo.

Not quite because he still shills against Trump...
Tila OD'd on redpills, Carey seems to be ODing on the existential-pill.

DMT straight to the brain

hes fucked, he has psychosis.

Hey you. Get your damn hands off my
hahhhh

...dmt

Damage control that his agents/managers conjured up. There is no such movie in the works as far as I know.

is there a video with him and david icke?

I would imagine Jim now knows all about the Rothschild zionists

No fucking way

And the fact that he did the Truman show probably didn't help his mental state as well.

He's a degenerate drug addict whose gf offed herself with his meds.

He gave a woman three STD's then broke up with her and she killed herself. He told her she must have got them from someone else then tried to get her to sign a contract saying she couldn't sue him if he was the one that gave her the STD's. She also got the pills she OD'd on from him and he sent her a text (after she had died) asking where his painkillers had gone. It's pretty obvious he tried to pay off this woman and then when that didn't work he made her suicidal then gave her the means to end her life and has tried to cover all this up.

The whole thing is dark as fuck.

He's still in the middle of a lawsuit with the women's mother and it looks like it's inevitable that he's going to be proven guilty. People in Hollywood are fully aware and he's already started to be shunned. Once the truth gets out to the rest of the world his career is over.

As a result he's having a mental breakdown.

>Jim carrey
>David fucking Icke

Hahhahahahahhahahhaa holy shit this world just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Are all public figures just in on a big joke together? Are WE actually their entertainment?

What if David Icke is just sitting at home, laughing his ass off putting together his neck power point for a sold out show in England

>yes, here we see Jupiter
>this planet radiates low frequencies from the center of the planet
>the vibrations are actually all negative energy in the universe
>and as we can SEE, Satan is INSIDE. JUPITER.

Jim Carrey is talented bullshitter, he could easily replace David Icke.

>you will never be tripping on a meth binge at 3:33 A.M. watching David Icke power-points in your movie theater inside of your mansion you bought by doing silly voices at the camera for 20 years

why live

>hippie boomer posting

Yeah, American dream isn't reserved for everybody. Imagine how Tom Cruise must feel when his latest Mummy film was rated below 6.

don't forget the poos

Dissociatives

You know he's a sam harris whore right?
>theres no ego
>freewill is an illusion
>we are all one
This is the synopsis of what this idiot believes.

i feel like you dont know what ego death is.

I think he was forced to have a glimpse of the truth and his feeble goy brain couldnt handle it.

metaphorically speaking

Hot Tub Time Machine - Crispin Glover [ HD ]: youtu.be/qLtNTOmzRlc

He looks like he's dying

>Television - Marquee Moon
ABOSOULTELY BASED AMIRITE Sup Forums?

makes my steak go psssssttt and then makes the warmth cook in style of ,,sear''
thankyou user :)
i like the ! it very...inspirational..and...clickbait ad..and the like..

I think Carrey's redpilled and probably has spent some serious time learning about different philosophies and such and he probably has seen some weird shit, too. He's probably /ourguy/ from the sound of it.

Holy shit that first video

no he's not he hates guns faggot

>mfw all the idiots rambling psichoanalyst and phylosophy ego bullshit.

Are you the same who look for triangles in videoclips to desestabilize the world order? Fucking overanalizing faggots.

Dudes on drugs and developing schizoid patterns you asshats, thats it. Dude should go to psychiatrist instead of blowing psychs with his hippy friends.

he will eventually take the red pill.

Jim Carrey should go on the Joe Rogan Podcast

woke af

I heard about him making that movie like 4 years ago. I'm sure it's a thing.

Even if he IS doing a Terrence Mckenna act, he's doing a shit job. Terrence wasn't a fucking nihilist. Carrey sounds like a nihilist of the Sam Harris "soooo deep" tier, but really its just a bunch of shit that normies will eat up to reinforce their meaningless hedonistic self-indulgence (precisely what McKenna loathed)

youtu.be/2Icd5PgqpfY

he'll kill himself soon.

He looks pozzed

He’s controlled oposition. He’s a Satanic freemason. Had his girlfriend sacrificed. You don’t get to walk away ‘cause you feel like it. They are allowimg him do this or they told him to do this.

Not to mention the rumors that they ran a train on Carrey frequently. Ace Venture came from a persona Jamie Foxx would adapt while he assaulted Carrey. The resulting melee between ass and BBC as Carrey kicked and twitched resembled that of a animal wrangler.

or is he destroying the entire concept of celebrity in this world?

But he won't. He'll go no further than >"muh reptilian overlords". He hath no sympathy for the white man.

he kazuma now?

Man you win the Internet today

Maybe our sensation of ego death is entirely individual? Just a thought.

post evidence then.

His thought are nothing useful nor enlightened as some fools would like to think

His current concept simply deny his own reality and he thinks it's where peace is found, when instead only a pit of despair as life constantly will remind him, he's human, he's jim carry, and the only way off the ride is to die.

Either he will kill himself, or he does not believe any of what he's saying, he just likes to sound profound.

What do I look like, an honest person?

i thought leafs were super nice :(

Jim looks like a necromancer, or maybe or a demi-lich. Maybe he was released from his contract or this is a new phase in the ritual.

Many of them live in isolation in the snowy woods, which leads to the typical alcohol abuse and passive-agressive type stuff.

Jim Carrey's career in Hollywood has often been used by the establishment to forewarn the masses.

The Truman Show - A warning about CIA and the NSA spying on citizens
Yes Man - Warning about the Liar Loans and GFC
I Love You Phillip Morris - Gay culture becoming more prominent
Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas - A warning that Christmas will be taken from the calendar because of atheists and muslims

Everyone is trying to be somebody, but really everyone is a nobody, just somebody they don't really fully understand.

It's a world full of people who want to sit on the kings thrown, with a title and an image to impress into the minds of others.

Once you let it all go... you realize there is something greater.

Christmas is when most major retail stores make all their money. Do you really think the people who have all the money, and therefore all the power, are going to let Christmas be forgotten about.

Fuck dude we haven't even had Halloween yet and I'm already seeing Christmas displays go up. There's way too much money to be made for Christmas to disappear.

Wut

> he can exist as something that is impossible for him to exist as; not human.

The body is human... the mind is of another world. Do you really think words exist on planet earth?

Do you think (((Alex Jones))) will befriend him now?

I discovered David Icke while on a week long molly bender so makes sense

>A warning that Christmas will be taken from the calendar because of atheists and muslims

Kek, it will never happen, even muslims in France buy chocolates, games, etc

It's one of the most important economic month in a year

I hope he does not become another unexpected suicidal celebrity, as Robin Williams was. To the public, and perhaps even his family and friends, that one came out of nowhere. Jim Carrey seems strange enough to me this decade that I'm concerned about his health. Carrey will probably never get as many lead film roles as he did during the 1990s, which he dominated for comedy, and even to some extent, the early half or so of the 2000s.

Nice.

We're passive aggressive cunts. My dad told me he was doing a Mckenna movie. Maybe he heard wrong. Sowwy.

Or maybe he got older at one point?

icke names the jude

He believes they're lizards, correct?