Reminder that this is what Jesus really looked like

Reminder that this is what Jesus really looked like

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbinic_Judaism
vimeo.com/47220836
youtube.com/watch?v=8EB9TK8zulE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(You)

No, that's what the AVERAGE jew looked like 2000 years ago, not what Jesus looked like. Fuck off.

>Trusting Kikes and their anglo servants

I think his nose was a lot bigger. Takes a level 100 Jew to subvert the goyim like Jewsus did.

>not even Jesus
>average person isn't the same as Jesus
>what are anomalies

>Both of Jesus's parents were regular jews but no way their son could look like an average jew from the area!

ok son

>believing Jesus looked Arab before the Arab invasion of the Levant
>believing Jesus didn't look Greek after the Greek invasion of the Levant

Neither of Jesus' parents were regular Jews

Reminder that op is a jew shill bot.
Reminder that there are millions of fresco and icons from all periods of history in the last 2000. years that are being made and were made to not forget the image of Jesus Christ.

>Reminder that there are millions of fresco and icons from all periods of history in the last 2000. years

Thats just simply not true.

>Someone's telling white men not to worship an ancient Rabbi? Must be a jew shill bot!

dam he sexy

I never knew jewish people are so ugly! P.s jesus is the son of god, therefore he is beautiful and white

>what is the miracle of the transfiguration of the Lord
How does it feel to not know that you know nothing? All the arguments these fuckers ever have are easily demolished by reading the Scripture at least once.

>miracle of the transfiguration of the Lord

Ok please tell me where in the bible it says that.

That's the guy who makes kebabs on the corner

lol.

>jesus was bla-

I finally remember what this rendering reminds me of. The Pirates of the Caribbean ride at disney land.

You mud blood savage. Go back to worshiping slabs of rock you found on the plains. Jesus Christ was white.

Mark, Matthew and Luke, new testament, i can't provide exact passages as i do not trust online Bibles and i only trust my Orthodox Bible at home. While out with three of his apostles, Jesus begins to shine white with brilliance. He then speaks with the prophets elijah and moses, and then the holy spirit descends upon the Lord. He retreats to a nearby mountain to pray and when Moses goes to see him, he says that his face was now shining white as the sun and hia robes turned the purest white.

Was proven to be fake like over a decade ago.

literal fake news

Of course not! They were pure blooded Nordic Aryan men, in fact Jesus was born with a Viking helmet an a two handed axe. The common word reports the first word uttered by the son of god was ''Dovahking''.

I thought you types pretended Jesus didn't exist.

(((They))) carbon dated it by taking fiber from a section that was repaired during the middle ages. It could be legit.

And Jesus spake: FOUR SCOOPS CMON BRO

Jesus' father was God himself

Yeah, and pharaos were black.

Stop reading Salon and being retarded.

>tfw the west praises someone who looks like me

I see, your women venerate my penis, and your men venerate my face.

Get cancer, retarded shills.

>Rabbi
Rabbinic Judaism was born 6 centuries after Christ's death.

>Rabbinic Judaism or Rabbinism has been the mainstream form of Judaism since the 6th century CE, after the codification of the Babylonian Talmud.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbinic_Judaism

Its almost as if Israel is where Jesus was from!

Oy vey, G-d sent me with the new Laws.

It's well proven that ancient Israelis are completely different than Ashekanzks. Stop with this stupid bait.

Even the Duke recognizes the fact Jesus was a kike; but he was a "good kike."

A kike's a kikes.
Why do you deus vults hold to this ancient kike who may not have even actually existed, some think Jesus was a composite.

*?

History Channel - The Real Face of Jesus from the Turin Shroud vimeo.com/47220836

Did you make that with Skyrim character creator?

straight out of fallout 2

youtube.com/watch?v=8EB9TK8zulE

They found 3 random skulls from galilee and stitched them together using computer imagery software to come up with a average face of a Jew in the region at the time. It's most likely not what Jesus looked like exactly.

Daily reminder that there is 0 proof Jesus looked like this and you're fucking retarded if you believe he looked like this caveman.

Who shills for the kikes

You think a semite was white?

>implying greeks and arabs aren't the same thing

Race doesnt matter when it comes to who you believe in and no I don't. I just don't see any evidence suggesting Jesus looked like a hairy hobo.

it's a match

No idea bro.

>implying a middle eastern jew wasn't a blonde blue eyed viking with skin like snow

You realize that jews looked indistinguishable from arabs before they moved to europe and started mixing with whites?

blue eyes are from low melanin. the middle east is closer to the equator than Scandinavia.

if he did fine by me - why care? ... what would he look like anyway trying to metal gear solid camouflage himself, to blend in with the plebs

This

science deniers

He looked like that before joining Sup Forums.

>He died for our gains

proof?

These are pure Levantines, free of southern Arabian influence that is seen in the modern Palestinians. No reason whatsoever that Jesus couldn't have looked like this.

>approximation of what a man living in that area may have looked like at the time
>this is exactly what Jesus looked like
sage

>Jesus was a Jew
>pic related is a Jew
>Jesus looked like a fat hairy homeless Arab

Riiiight thoo. He'll show us when we marry Him soon - perhaps he's tender towards the secret?

>pic related is a Jew
>after 2000 years of interbreeding with Europeans
>still an ugly kike

>tfw Christcucks literally worship a shitskin jew

Even if it's true, why should I care you dumb nigger?

Jesus looked like an average Israeli. Why do you think the Romans needed Judas to identify him?

whitewashing is a beloved tactic of the shitty white male

they like to erase everyone else then steal every positive representation for themselves

white males are such fucking deceitful insecure garbage

Its uncanny how this artist accurately captured my face

I always stated that Jesus probably looked Mediterranean and his modern resemblance can probably be found in Italy or Greece
He was nowhere Saudi-tier Arab nor Germanic Scandinavian

close enough

and the easter bunny is real

I reckon jesus was described at beinbg ugly, but that was on purpose, he could only seduce through his teachings, and he was ugly and a jew to make it easier for god to kill his own son.

All the icons of early Christiany show Mediterranean facial features on Jesus
Long-faced, big-eyed and straight, long nose
He was clearly not a sandnigger, more like the average Southern European in modern times

Settle down muhammad

over a thousand years after the kike died

wasnt there a Stephen king movie a few months ago where the main character was nigger even though the book says he was white?

also
>(((Scarlet Johanssen)))
>white

also
they interviewed a lot of people in japan about this and most of them didnt give a shit and had no fucking idea why this is such a huge issue over in america and some of them even said that anime characters look more like white people than asians anyway

Why do you even fucking care about how Jesus looked like? It's important what He did for us, not his appearance you retards.

no, that neanderthal slack jaw mouth breather what an "average jew" looked like.

jews are from Judea.
Jesus was from Galilee.

>(you)
On the left an Italian, on the right one of the oldest pictures of Jesus dating back to the early Christian times (not thousand years later)
His phenotype was Mediterranean/Southern Euro, probably some kind of dinaricized Gracile-Med

mary came from judea

looks like a muzzie

Even modern Levantines with a lot more Arab blood don't look like this

Despite the fact that the muslim you posted has natural darker pigmention, more SSA ancestry and much darker eye-complexion (literally black, while Mediterraneans have mostly brown eyes)
So no, they look nothing alike neither did Jesus share this phenotype

Recreated from what exactly, we don't have Jesus's skull so there's nothing to recreate it from with any degree of even remotely plausible accuracy. How can "scientists" be pretending that this is anything other than deviantart tier faggotry?

>It didn't happen but it was real in my mind.

mary came by ass not by ship

>mary came by ass
Could she not have vaginal orgasms?

No user, this is what this middle eastern rabbi looked like, pic related.

i'm speaking bible fag lingo

>this butthurtness
Look idiot, pic related is a modern Israeli actor
Which kind of look does he resemble ? Hmm, some Eastern Mediterranean one I would say
Stating that Levantines are all dark, swarthy Saudi-like creatures is nonsense, l know plenty Christian Lebanese that look identical to Italians and Greeks

but not from the tribe of judah

>Mary's kinship with Elizabeth. Luke states that Elizabeth, the mother of John the Baptist, was a "relative" (Greek syggenēs, συγγενής) of Mary, and that Elizabeth was descended from Aaron, of the tribe of Levi.

>Jesus cured diseases, conquered death and sin and never sinned
>people care what he looked like

seriusly, you know that he essentially was an impoverished, homeless former carpenter in the last few years of his life, he probably looked even worse than most people at the time. Who cares if he isn't a perfect aryan model

All we know is nothing about christs appearance made people follow him, so he didn't look out of place/wasn't ugly or super attractive. He wouldn't have had long hair either.

Jews have claimed jesus was the son of a roman solider so he might have had less prominent jewish features, bit nothing too crazy.

most modern jews come from turkey, they converted hundreds of years after jesus.

>muh Khazar
which "modern jew", Sephardi, Ashkenazi..etc.?

Shouldn't that be obvious to anyone?
I mean what do you expect a near-easterner to look like if not like in your pic?
And why are there people so upset at Jesus looking like a semite? Why do you care about his physical appearance?

>History channel