Overlord

No bullying allowed in this thread

>tfw no qt tomboy mage apprentice to adventure with you

>[Pandemonium], [Nibelung I], [Armageddon - Good], [Armageddon - Evil], [Pantheon] 5 spells to summon an army or powerful group of demons/angels.

>[Nibelung I]
>Is Norse related so it might summon Valkyries or warriors from that mythology.
I want it to summon topless Valkyries leading hordes of heavily bearded Vikings into battle, tearing through the Slaine Theocracy.

Then along with the other top spells, have both summoned Angels and Demons work together alongside skeleton units to further fuck the Slaine Theocracy, and any grant eternal PTSD to any witnesses.

Because who would actually believe an undead lich can control angels, most demons, skeletons, and some other strange warriors led by topless demigod women all at once and into battle against a nation who devoutly believed angels would only be on their side?

So Ninya?

How would you describe Overlord in a nutshell?

exept for the jircniv.

"Being an undead king can't be this hard!"

"Just who's keikaku is it?"

JUST

Do you think that if Nigredo or Pestonya found Justniv broken and weeping like a baby, their motherly instincts would kick-in and console and nurse him into health?

Jircniv has suffered alot already

leave him alone

I think that guy in previous thread was spot on

if he was 20 years younger,sure.

>In a nutshell

That's hard.

Japanese salaryman from dystopian cyberpunk Japan loves his mmo friends more than anything else. Shit happens and he becomes his own character, now forced to rule the creations of his former friends, and deal with the sword of damocles.

>Spooky skeleton wants to socialize but humans don't think he should.

The guy has his harem to cheer him up

I just want to say thank you to all the people doing the fanfic, you guys are awesome.

Why do I find contrived coincidences insulting in other media, but amusing here? Maybe I just like seeing Jircniv suffer.

That is literally Sakuya

What is the possibility of a NW inhabitant marrying someone from Nazarick?.

Less than possibility of a NW inhabitant being killed by someone from Nazarick.

Not bad. Tsuare x Sebas is a thing.

Momonga wants to adventure but his guild won't let him.

>>Lonely wage slave becomes trapped in a dying virtual MMO world where he "Overlord"s a fortress that garrisons powerful evil minions.

Amen. I want to smile as she shows me a spell she just learned and pat her soothingly when she fumes about how her nee-chan was taken away and hold her when she cries into my arms about missing her nee-chan.

>Less than possibility of a NW inhabitant being killed by someone from Nazarick.
>NW inhabitant being killed by someone from Nazarick
So less than 100%?

Would you be so kind to let me know who are these certain individual people that are doing this so call fanfic

>trapped in a dying virtual MMO world
Are you the guy who wrote yenpress's volume 1 summary?

You won't fool me!

>trapped in an mmo

"insert TIME TO STOP.jpg here"

>overlord threads have actual found a way to get worse than the waifuspamming that occurred after the anime ended
Fucking degenerates

Fuck you FBI, KGB, CIA, MI6, Interpol.

Friendly reminder to not reply to shit like this.
Mine should be enough.

Faggot just fuck off, nobody gives a damn on what you think.

No, but it a pretty good summery. This is pretty much the summery I use to get my friends into the anime. We play DnD, and are familiar with RPG/MMOs. Technically the MMO is just completely shut down, and he becomes trapped in it. Although if anyone who wants to read/watch Overlord will find out the details right away anyway. The point is, the summery did its job to get you interested. Unless you have read/watch it already. You wouldn't know better.

>watched and enjoyed the anime
>decide to read the novels
The beginning is so boring.

How hard did her zombie friends fucked her before she died?

Don't be a spergo tardo.

Can we all agree that Ainz should marry everyone so Albedofags, Shalltearfags and other fags can have a good ending?

Fucking newfags, I was in Overlord threads before volume 2 was fully released by Sky

Just kill yourself you cancerous fucks

The only good "Trapped in an mmo" anime/manga/novel is Overlord, Log Horizon, No Game No Life, Gate; enjoy your anime anons :3

SAO is garbage though

Hamsuke is a girl?

That Victim

>No Game No Life
The anime was great but the novel is written in the most cancerous way possible

Yes.

left out DOTHACKSIGN faggot

I've never read the novel so I can't disagree or agree with you user but I respect your opinion anyway!

Honestly I forgot and there is no need for that kind of language user. I forgive you though.

There are so many references to high/low energy and illegal immigration in the new part that I've decided not to bother. I'll change it all in the compiled chapter.

And you assume you are the only one?
I will not deny that these threads have more newfags and redditors. I mean jesus christ look at the bait below yours.

It's a new volume out, and it's in the middle of summer. What do you expect?

>Gate
>good
I don't have any reaction pics right now. So here's meido butt.

>Ainz floats to the secret meeting
"HES A MASTERMIND OF TACTICS AND HAS UNLIMITED STRENGTH, MY PLAN IS FOILED"

Ainz "oh look Jircniv is there im gonna go say hello before the fight"

Okay then, apology accepted. Don't let that shit happen again.

>He only knows the ones that have an anime
You need to expand your tastes famalam

I respect your opinion user but a lot of us enjoyed it!

There are literally dozens of us!

Thank you for meido butt.

I've never even read it and I don't like it. Don't lump me in with you.

I mean when you see a skelton singlehandedly destroy an army with one spell

Then yeah I'd expect him to be a GOD that knows everything

That doesn't mean I should tolerate fanfiction

I can tolerate waifu faggotry, I can tolerate "le edgelord 100 stat warrior xD" and even theoryfagging but fanfictions are inexcusable on here

>he doesn't read the fanfiction

Y-y-you don't even know me user! I did read Log Horizon before the Anime, but my wife is scu-- perfect lady that likes anime so I end up defaulting to watching most of them.

I read far to many manga on my own and she reads manga but it's stuff like HANA. So we only bond over anime.

"fanfiction" is what they call the actual translations because everyone's scared of Hitlermod.

I-I didn't lump you in with me. I respect your opinion.

Maybe give it a try though, it's decent.

Why do LN threads attract people like this?

Reddit

Truly magnificent Ainz-sama! Even the greatest of these humans are but monkeys dancing in the palm of your hand!

I jumped in with v6, the community was good then.

It kind of saddens me. Maybe the dream of more people reading Overlord shouldn't have come true.

This is an anti-bullying thread user!

Why do people not follow the rules it makes me so mad! I forgive you though, if you ever want to talk about any problems you have let me know and maybe we can be friends and get rid of your pent up anger!

Not that you're angry user, I wouldn't insinuate that, but if you feel you are I will lend an ear.

>He doesn't know

You are right. I would not tolerate fanfiction either. Most people from the old threads did not tolerate fanfiction. We still don't tolerate fanfiction, so do you think there IS a fanfiction?
Am I spelling out this loudly enough yet?

There happens to be a janitor that deletes posts about official LN content.

"I have no dick and she wants the bone"

Overlord is not really that much about trapped in MMO, as there's no interaction with other "real world" human beings to speak off, except from flashbacks and anecdotes that date centuries back.

Will the kid of Tsuare and Sebas become a Godkin?
Will it inherit Sebas power?

he is bullying himself, really

So Hilma is calling Phillip a Walking Corpse and Philip doesn't say anything?

Not as magnificent as Phillip-sama! Even Ainz Ooal Gown himself is nothing but a pawn in front of his godly cunning!

Nigel is fucking around kek

Don't fall for it! It's the fucking FBI! Those shitters improved their techniques.

That's just a treat for the readers, use your head mongo-chan! B-b...baka!

How much JUST can a man take?

Several already did but I hope everyone can get along in the end and put aside our differences! :3

Are we even sure that old man thing still work and potent? Beside,he is dragon race. After 2 hours and Tsuare has fainted and he didn't even get enough of a warm up

Please go and stay go.

That's just an in-joke by Nigel.
She starts calling him that the instant he touches Albedo.

Summer

This must be a cover up, a ruse, a mind game to trick the Hitlermod. Right?

Do I collect 200$? I can buy so many LNs!

JUST

about 3 days worth

I guess we're going to find out!
I won't be satisfied until Emperor Chrome "JUST" Dome submits to the glory of an extremely confused Sorcerer King and surrenders his entire Empire while begging for mercy.

OL threads were pretty fun during the days the anime episodes were coming out

they're still pretty alright right now

once translations are done, and the content stream dries up, that's when the real cancer starts

Hopefully vol 11 will have less idiocy around. Also:

>vol 11
>ever being translated

I don't recall it being this bad even when v9 came out and the anime ended and it was a one month wait for the side material each time.

I blame Yenpress for making it mainstream.

It's already cancerous now.

Is Yenpress any good at all? I heard there were some mistakes but I didn't buy it.

Yenpress will make this mainstream in 2068 when Vol 1 comes out.

They tend to localize too much and the concept of "proofreading" seems alien to them.
Also, they turned Peroroncino into a chick.