Why the hell is this okay? This one page has more text on it than a page from the Game of Thrones novel...

Why the hell is this okay? This one page has more text on it than a page from the Game of Thrones novel. Manga is meant to be expressed through art, just fucking write a novel if you can't draw for shit

Just be happy Togashi is actually doing something you son of a bitch

Go back to reading Bleach

Didn't read your post

There you go.
Double spread, no text.

more importantly, where are the udders on his cow costume?

>This gives Togashi backpain.

He's not crossdressing

Too long, didn't read

It's a male cow, dumbass. See the horns?

Great art, good plot, stop complaining, just pray he finishes before he dies.

He's a cattle

are people really complaining about this one page?
they must not have read death note. shit was painful.

to be fair, the previous page was more of the same

This is the biggest emperor-has-no-clothes bullshit manga I have ever read.

The art is bad, the storylines would be fine if this were still the early 2000s but even shonen has evolved past it now. Author gives up to go play video games whenever the urge strikes.

It's more respectable to unironically enjoy Naruto than it is to join the circlejerk about this pretentious shit for idiots. kys if you think these pages are ok

>Great art
You blind fool

>even shonen has evolved past it now
hmmm i don't know about that

Why are rich people going to the Dark Continent again?

since levels 1 and 2 are hunting grounds why would anyone not involved in the conflict want to be there? sounds like there's no immunity on those levels

So, the DC is massive and people are thinking that it would be best to be there first to get the biggest spoils

They're also pretty dumbfuck

Because if they're uninvolved they're not really at risk.

The lower levels are rife with crime and have little of the resources (see the doctors thing) that the upper levels have

I don't even know about this manga, so my point of view will have its ups and downs in that regard.
But to me it sounds like complaining about the amount of text on a manga is just plain retarded "but muh pretty pictures" pointless complaining.

The quality of the manga itself is a completely different issue. And i don't get the feeling that op was talking about the manga itself. Just the amount of dialogue.

I enjoy HxH, but saying it has great art makes it seem like you'll say anything to defend it. And if this has great art, most other manga must have godly art

speaking for the pic related alone:

what are two of the intelligence squad members supposed to do but speak extensively?

I have adhd and I'm not bitching about this so idu why people are.

So if you're unhappy with it, don't read it. Or write Togashi a letter.

Why come into a thread about HxH and just sit there complaining to anons who have no control over what Togashi does, and don't really give a shit about your opinions anyway? Surely you must have something better to do with your life.

There are plenty of manga with Godly Art, but there are millions of other manga/comics with awful, ugly, unappealing art. Most mangaka hide their weak points, so you don't really see many "bad" panels. In this chapter there are plenty of crowd panels, which many mangaka shy away from, but now HxH has assistants on board that can help Togashi.

Buy the tanks.

have you seen naruto, bleach or nisekoi? they are up there man. as good as berserk and vagabond.

Too much text to be a comic. Too many pictures to be a novel. I guess shonen jump should just cancel it now because it must be dome kind of abomination.

Holy shit the amount of people complaining about the texr. Did you niggas skip ALL of Chimera Ant arc? This is fucking common for HxH

togashi is a hack

I think most of the complaining is coming from people who are trying to just jump in 300+ chapters in. If I had a nickel for every "I don't actually read this but..." I'd be pretty fucking rich.

hxh is a psychological manga nigga, thats why there is character insight and shit. would you prefer if it was a typical battle shounen?

i have learned rereading the chimera arc, that you don't need to read the entire wall of texts and still get 99% what is going on. Those wall of texts are just for the last 1%, to fill in potential plotholes or missing exposition

It's a battle shounen published in Shounen Jump. Please don't misrepresent it as anything else

>a couple of text heavy pages in a mostly text light chapter
>mangastream scans, which are notoriously long winded
Who fucking cares, jesus christ. Togashi kills it with visual storytelling on a regular basis and is notably better than most manga when it comes to page composition and panelling. Sometimes the plot is literally just too involved to skip out on dialogue during the set up for certain things, and sometimes he's top lazy for backgrounds. It's not a problem if you don't have ADHD.

I know right? All of that fighting in the Election arc was so battle shounen-like. I can't believe people would say otherwise.

dude, you forgot about how's togashi, remember Greed Island, so fucking waste of words, but that's the way he does his stuff. Just let him be. I'm just hoping that Togashi wont cut HxH as he did in Yu Yu Hakusho with that shitty hell arc, shame.

So what about the "spoiler" about nobunaga cutting airheads??

What's the combined IQ in this thread? Don't fucking read it then you peerless retard, and in response to your hot opinions about the art you clearly have no fucking idea what you're talking about. I'd direct you to the tanks but you're more than likely to have no idea what that is.

>image.jpg
Opinion discarded

>just fucking write a novel if you can't draw for shit
but pika is literally perfection

To place their bets. What do you think rich people always do when a blood bath is getting ready to take place?

Ant Arc had best waifu though
Even came with optional penis if you wanted a husbando instead

where was komugi hiding a penis?

Underneath her skirt, duh.
Why do you think she was able to beat the King so easily?