He's alive, prove me wrong. Protip: You can't

He's alive, prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdnKfRgchBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cc said he's not in that OVA released this year (?)

Anyone going to stream it for the 10th anniversary?

Did you just fucking say it has been 10 years already

Do you feel the pain?

>it's been 10 years
Is this what it feels like to be old?

newfag's first thread

>You can't

Nah man, he's totally an anime character and not a real person, he only exists for as long as he is on screen. Whether or not he's alive doesn't mean anything unless they decide to make a sequel.

Quality shitpost. These threads have been around for years.

Isn't that basically the existence of you're waifu?

Sup Forums doesn't even like streaming together and the mods won't let anyone mention it, so don't bother

He didn't take Charles' code, that's a stretch
He gave CC's code to Suzaku because Suzaku is a retard and will always feel duty-bound to stay Zero
Nunally is a telepath because fuck us, that's why, the hints are there but they never explain it in the series
CC was able to talk to him because C's World lets her communicate with the collective unconciousness
When she says the power of the king didn't actually condem him to a life of solitude, she means that she's surprised he found a way to change the world with Geass without ending up like her, he's together with everyone else in the collective unconciousness
It's better this way too because otherwise he'd just end up like CC, eventually tricking people into receiving Geass after becoming totally detached and let them fuck up the world so he could trick them into accepting his immortality
Why would you want Lelouch to live that way if you like the character?
He has a weaker character than Suzaku too
Ultimately, Lelouch was selfish because he wanted to create a better world for a person he cared about, not to make the world a better place
That same selfishness would have led to him destroying the world again and creating it anew for another reason or at least becoming an accomplice in it to trick the Geass user
Suzaku gave up everything just for the chance to make the world a better place before Black Rebellion even began
Maybe you should just accept that death is a natural part of life instead of trying to escape your own mortality by finding convoluted ways to make your husbando be alive

posting best girl

same goes for newfags, newfag.

I still don't see any proof of death m8

youtube.com/watch?v=GdnKfRgchBM
He lives.

no, you're right

He was stabbed through the fucking chest, faggot

It was just a flesh wound.

but who was dog

He's dead Jim.

Alternately go watch Ixion DT for Lelouch being best girl.

lelouch to the world

He is actually alive.

It's so easy to tell.

But obviously not gonna spell it out.

>10 years
What have I been doing with my life?

Can you feel my WALL OF TEEEEEEXT