youtube.com/watch?v=9LeQepvdrbc
nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/epicearthmoonstill.png
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lMw4yuCqaBNG5IeU4xSXpmOUU/view
youtube.com/watch?v=FG0fTKAqZ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM
youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can buy your own amateur toy rocket, put a go pro on it, and launch it high enough ("to the edge of space") to see the curvature of the earth.
You can watch videos of exactly that on youtube, but obviously those have been faked, which is why you should perform the experiment yourself.

If you think the earth is flat, what shape do you think it is exactly? Like a square piece of printing paper? And if we dug too far, would we fall into space?

If you go high up enough in a small plane you can easily see the curvature, I have done it.

Here's an easier one though, and cheaper..

Drive south or north and pay attention to when the sun sets. Return home and note there is a difference of several minutes for ever few hundred miles. Do some simple math.

TADA! You're cured of your retardation

right here fucker

>muh go pro
Bribed by globeheads to use fish eye lens. Try again sweetie

>((( Go pro))))
Good goyim

Pic related was leaked by NOAA on the 22nd.

Flat earthers unquestionably btfo.

How will flatfags ever recover?

This.

Stop pretending the Earth is small. It's fucking HUGE. It's so big that even that top shot looks flat because you're so close to it. Go out more and you'll start to see it curve.

I can see the moon right now. Weird how a flat disc can change the way it reflects light!

what do you think it looks like? an oblate spheroid or a 100% perfect ball as shown to us by nasa?

Daily reminder that spherecuckoldry is not tolerated here and all spherefags should kill themselves.

You ever realize how the moon never spins? Never. It is the same fucking side every. Single. Time.

There has never been a picture of the "dark side" of the moon. That proves its a flat disc, not a round ball.

Flat-earthers are retards but so are round eathers. The most 3-d geometric shape in the known universe is the cube, so the earth does not a have a curvature but it isn't a fucking retarded sphere either. The moon is round though.

well its clear you are new to this debate; as you use the exact same points 80% of people do the first second they get in touch with the subject. its literally
>haha my brain proved to me my indoctrination is correct because i watched through a curved window
A few more days into the subject you will be saying like all other globers do
>you cant see curvature from that height, its too low! you need to send a camera with a weather-balloon to even notice it

your second example is just you, yet again, showing your low intelligence and your utter lack of understanding for the opposing model. use more then 10 minutes on a subject before spewing out what everyone and their grandma already have done.

>inb4 haha go fall over the edge flat-tard or other generic insults.
It doesnt matter to me whatever shape this shit has, but it is fascinating to see childhood indoctrinations of balls being presented as self-evident and something you all have proven to yourself.
The utter lack of knowledge about the opposing model (outside of having heard obama laugh about them, so their STOOPID) really make the globe-side seem extremely un-intelligent. Having observed this "debate" for over a year, the average flat-earther know more about the curvature, the history of sun-sizes, different experiments already conducted to it etc. While your side literally just use anecdotal bullshit and have 0 knowledge about opposing model and maybe even less knowledge about the model they promote

*most basic 3-d

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW.

There is a U.S military base that trains psychic warriors on the darkside of the base. They are assisted by extraterrestrials.
Every couple years a small handful of individuals are abducted and quarantined on a ship to see if they would be useful before graduating to the actual lunar base.

Those who fail or turn out to not be useful are simply drugged and returned.

If the earth is flat, show me a picture of the edge.

geg

WTF is this gay shit?

AHAHHAHA

No way people actually believed this fake shit.

Why would God make Earth a sphere if the sun and moon are also circles?

for sure. You're a genius!

Some pictures from space

>My camera didn't see a curve it must be false that the earth is a sphere, oh well.. yeah I had to "correct" for lens distortion that gave the "illusion" of a curve, dummy.

Already been done and still no curvature.

It's not flat. Anyone who thinks this shit is fake is seriously beyond help.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LeQepvdrbc

Watching this thing land is truly a modern marvel of the ages. I'm so proud of humanity.(mostly)

you tell me

it was just a weather balloon

At about 55k ft it's gets to be pretty obvious, especially near the date line.

behind CGI productions

You are a fool for falling for some fabricated footage

Bro you can't fake the shit in that video are you trolling people watched it live with their own fucking eyes get the fuck out.

where is the thread talking about this right now?

a real genius right here folks

If the earth is flat, how is one half of the planet (more or less) illuminated by the sun, and half not?

The anti-sun gives us darkness at night

Das rite

>tfw all these low IQ schizos that genuinely think the Earth is flat

NASA did release a picture. Look at how real looking it is. Totally not a composite image. Totally not CGI. The Moon was totally illuminated by something (what exactly?) so we can see the darkside. Lmao!

Link to pic on NASA's website:
nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/epicearthmoonstill.png

believes in fairytals told by NASA/ESA fraudsters

Absolutely breath taking official images of the dark side of the moon. NASA is so based and I love the black science man he will save us stop global warming now!

oh wow, thing with velocity moves.

The same way it explains literally all other phases

it's usually the pirate flag doing the flat earth baiting. this is an odd sight.

Look up the standard FE model before asking beginner questions like this. Fucking tard expecting everything to be spoonfed info. We're not NASA here.

>i can see curvature from my airplane window
I fucking love science guys, race is a social construct and there are lots of flavors to sexuality

I refuse to believe anyone smart enough to turn on a computer believes earth is flat.

This is the most moronic shit I've ever read. FET fags should be banned. All FET threads should be banned. And all FET fags should be sterilized immediately.

No explanation and more shit memes proves you fags are just one step above Ms paint troll science and should be banned.

makes total sense

Remember the 6,000,000,000,000. Only a sick NAZI could question the globular model. Pay taxes thank you.

you wanna explanations?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lMw4yuCqaBNG5IeU4xSXpmOUU/view

So this is fake too? REAL TIME LIVE FROM ISS. IT'S BEING FAKED AT REAL TIME?

>youtube.com/watch?v=FG0fTKAqZ5g

>youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM
What's with the fucking need for and unnecessary conspiracy theories?

>b-but, Neil DeGrasse said something smart and then he laughed.
>Can't you see how stupid you are?

>Also some smart ass said something, here's your proof.
>Flattards debunked.

Jeez, some really deserve the misery they live in.

Not saying that is round or flat, just taking into account different points and science.
And following the(NASA) money there sure is a rabbit hole deep enough to raise some trillion other questions. That's all I'm sayin.
Bring it on

The guy on the right got his pinkey finger in the pocket

Boats go over the horizon this proves the curve of the Earth, don't ever look up youtube videos of cameras just zooming them back into view though lol it's fake. Thank you reason goddess and science.

Who stayed behinf to film the lift off?

i dont understand flat earthers what would any one have to gain lying about the earth being a sphere?

Take a Knee FlatEarth Faggots
You just got BTFO

fpbp mods are fags

yeah its totally bullshit to create a flase reality based upon lies

nice video faggot, now do one with a close up on the womans necklace

A lot of normies still believe.

You are being lied to

Wow dude, you truly are a fucking brainlet

>the absolute state of moonless night time
Really NASA's my sciences

What about the theory that we are on some kind of undefined ice plane, of which our Earth is like a puddle carved out by the sun?

No, you are total bullshit trying to create a false reality upon lies. What I posted is a LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM THE ISS SPACE STATION.

>He actually believed it works like this

Holy shit there are some retards on this board. The ball earth meme is propagated by jewish MSM to stop white man exploring. How convenient that you will just end up at the same spot if you keep heading in any direction on earth.

You know there's no gravity to keep their clothes down and close to their bodies, right?

this

larping isn't politics

do flat earther retards really believe all planets are flat or just the earth ?

Which earth is REAL?

Slap a live sticker on anything and the sheep will believe it.

A REAL PICTURE OF EARTH, FLATTARDS BTFO LOL

IF the earth would be flat and sun would be going circles as it is picture in upper right then there couldn't possibly be a sunset or sunrise. source of light would be just getting closer and far again...

I love that people still fall for this, always makes me laugh

Wake up

I pray to all gods in existence that you are one of the ''New Germans'', because only a shitskin could be so fucking retarded.

And why is that? Is it because you NEED the world to be round in order to believe in the Big Bang or Evolution?

If the Earth is really flat, then all that bullshit they brainwashed you in school is all lies....they are hiding more land beyond Antarctica.

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

You don't know how clouds work, do you?

The fact that people are KNOWINGLY using fisheye lens and spending tons on CGI to procure an artificial curve on the earth speaks volumes.

If the earth has the correct curvature we're told, why give flat earthers any ammo by using a fisheye lens or cgi replica AT ALL??

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

I've seen the sun reflecting of the Hudson river watching the sun rise, a distance where curvature should be non -exsistant by any model