What's on the DC?

What's on the DC?

Old thread is past 500, new thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobayakawa_Hideaki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are the properties of Hisoka's nen?

Why are you making a new thread when literally no one in the last one actually wants to discuss HxH? It's just shitposting.

GET and OUT.
HxH threads are dead for now.
Best to wait for next chapter.

Why does it float like that?

Why there's a boat on top of a whale?

I really hope this nen beast isn't mean to Pika.

Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

He's just a sadistic murderous Jay Gatsby. Sasuga togashi

I hope the nen beast is nice to pika and listens to his life story before killing him

>decide to put your life on the line to protect a young child and his mother
>young child ends up having an uncontrollable nen monster who may or may not kill you

Can this guy even catches a break?

>Pika being killed
not going to happen no matter what you want.

Most dangerous Nen beast right here. It doesn't care about anything else besides defending its host, it's going to attack anyone who even approaches the baby with ill intent.

It might kill anyone who attacks the mother, too. Remember it manifested after she showed distress.

plus possible Pairo head as well. Pika is going to have a terrible boat ride

I need more of these facial expressions

so why does he have Pairo's head? would't it have decomposed before he would've had a chance to get it? What if Pairo escaped the kurta massacre just to run into this guy

I would love to answer your questions but unfortunately at this time insufficient information exists.

I thought the whale was the boat

What is the basis behind him having pairo's head? Have there been any hints or something?

Is there any better combination than Rubber and Gum?

INSUFFICIENT DATA

He's a collectionner of macabre shit (as shown by the various human corpses he possess) and the Kurta eyes were quite a huge deal in the underworld market. It's not fartfetched other body parts were also sold, and that a member of a royal family with a fetish for death wants to have those in his living room.

>Have there been any hints or something?
There being a head in the middle of all the Kurta eyes is a pretty good hint.

I suppose we won't find out any time soon user.

CA was boring as fuck until Netero jumped on the fucking castle

>would't it have decomposed before he would've had a chance to get it?
its in a jar with water in it. probably special water.
more or less just more fire to the Pika suffering. I'm hoping pairo is still alive but who knows.

plus the shape of head kinda fits Pairo's shape.

That head looks just like Pairo.

Shit all the bans are over.

He likes to collect human parts and the Hunter Association got the clue. That or Cow lied to get Kurapika on board, but I doubt that's the case because Cow now knows which kind of guy he's dealing with and he should be more nervous about lying to him.

well this is very true, but there is zero proof its Pairo's head.

No i know it's confirmed he's got the kurta eyes, but some people are saying he has pairo's whole head.

I don't think the spiders would just save one kids head though

I think we can safely assume that the head with black hair in the middle of Kurta eyes is Pairo.
Who else could it be? Even the shape fits.

Nobody is saying there's proof it's Pairo.
It just makes sense from a storytelling standpoint that it would be him considering he matters a lot to Kurapika.

Heads are most likely more valuable. They said in Yorkshin something like that, I think the head preserves the beautiful eye color or something.

>Even the shape fits.
if we look at the heads and its perspective the heads look close in size between prince and the mystery head. It could be some random dudes head, Pika's father's head (we know he too has short dark hair as well)
yeah from a story stand point it being Pairo makes sense. we've seen several flash backs of Pika remembering Pairo. (not his mom or dad)

Just because all the evidence points to Pairo's head I refuse to believe it ;_; Pairo being alive having reunion with Pika is what I want to see happen on the boat.

maybe he can be alive as a disembodied head.

How long until we get to see this damn head?

Arooo Pika

probably some time soon or never. I'm not sure Tsser would bring his whole eye/head collection with him on a boat where murdering is going to happen.

AAAAHHHHH SAVE ME MIZAISTOM AND KURAPIKA

>Bisky
>stronger than Chrollo and Hisoka according to databooks
Don't do that. theres no proof that is legit, don't put it on something that people will blindly use as info chart for this arc.

other than stuff like that. good boat chart user

prince is gonna tell kurapika that there are more people from the kurta tribe in the DC right before he dies

I suppose we'll never know.

seems semi important. Pika wants Tsser's eye collection. That head is never to the collection. Pika will eventually see the head.

>special water
It's called formaldehyde you mong.

What head are you talking about?

Formaldehyde always makes me feel hungry for meat.

Can we be sure though? Maybe we have insufficient data to make any judgements at this time.

Would Kurapika be cultured enough to avoid being skinned by Tsetse?

the head thats been talked about this entire thread
>formaldehyde
and, whats that have to do with anything?

tsser he skins women so I doubt he'd aim for Pika unless he finds out about pika being a Kurta with red eyes.

Rubber, gum, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation for some stupid reason.

I just wish I had a picture and some real answers to go by. I suppose we'll find out one day.

I think you just triggered every student doctor and anatomy student in the the thread.

Sure, but what if he was a woman? Or disguised as one?

>cultured
What's that have to do with anything? Since when does knowledge of the Hegelian dialectic or mentally ill Purssian "philosophers" constitute class, and if you recall he actually wanted to kill women who were intelligent as he told the guy not to bring him any more bimbos.

They said they gouged out all the eyes, why would they randomly keep one head?

>pika
>crossdressing again
would he do that again?

It's because knowing that stuff is absolutely useless for anything other than showing off or entertaining yourself. Luxury knowledge.

1. He hired the hit for the spiders and ask for some
2. More than one tribe of Kurta exists in the world and he got the head for there
3. the head is unrelated to the Kurta and its something else entirely
4. Captured a Kurta alive after some time cut his/her head off as a souvenir

It's been said Kurta eyes are more valuable with head, so I guess it wasn't universal.

>whats that have to do with anything
Why do you have to be a retard? Just take it at face value, it's not "water" it's formaldehyde. Period no meaning of life stuff, no occulted information just pointing out that formaldehyde is what one would use to preserve a head in a jar.

What, are your comprehension skills basically non existent?

I wonder if we will ever find out if Nen can have multiple powers, or like aspects of two different things.

Suppose we'll never know.

Triggered much? Its a fictional world with magic nen powers. It could just be magic water for all we know. Sorry I didn't write "head in formaldehyde" if I knew special water triggered you I wouldn't have done that.

So where is Gon in all of this? Is he still chilling on Whale Island or is he on the boat with Ging?

This seriously reminds me of a lecture where we were told multiple times to use the equivalent of high school science language (preferably primary/elementary school level grade 6) to explain concepts to regular people.

He's dead.

he's chilling on Whale Island. give him a break user and let him rest for an arc. He went through hell in the Chimera ant arc.

I do hope we get an occasional chapter dedicated to Gon in the DC arc. that was a thing that bugged me with CA Arc not a single chapter for Pika/Leorio, just a single chapter cover image and it was them say "our turn yet?"

jesus christ I just want to stab myself in the face of all these WORDS

I couldn't even imagine how much time this would take up if it was convered into anime form

I really hope we don't see him or Killua this arc, I want Kurapika and Leorio to have their time to shine show off, and suffer and face despair

I'm reading this and I love how Togashi switches between mindnumbing action scenes and sudden walls of text.

>>suffer and face despair
>pika's turn
Pika-san when?

I loved how much bitching there were regarding the amount of text when the chapter was released.

I don't get how people can shamelessly admit that words bother them. If you don't want to use your brain for a grand total of 3 pages there are plenty of other series out there that wouldn't attempt such a complicated arc.

What do you mean? A person can have multiple hatsu, if that's what you mean, depending on their proficiency.

I suppose we just can't find an answer to this question then.

But what is the question? Are you saying that you want to know if, for example, Hisoka can have his rubber nen but also make his nen sharp?

Why is the first deck like it's own separate boat.

it might actually be, since the princes are housed there currently

It's going to detach and leave everyone else to die.

Morel is the captain doubt he'd do that.

was rewatching the anime and there was a scene where the koala ant talks forever

Mizaistom is the traitor, but who's his boss?

I don't know, it's BEYOND me.

>talking shit about Pika's new buddy
you take that back

>2011 anime
>Mizai VA: Akio Ōtsuka
>Uvo VA: Akio Ōtsuka
>Both characters connected to Kurapika
pottery

Mizaistom is one of the new member of the Spiders.

this is the traitor

and the calamities?

Buckley pls

Yup. He's Beyond's horse. It's all based on Journey to the West.

Beyond: Xuanzang, a weakling but the leader.
Saiyu: Sun Wukong, martial arts monkey bloke
Ging: Zhu Baije (the pig man)
Saccho: Yulong (horse)

Only one I'm not sure about is Sha Wujing. Maybe it's Muherr.

>Beyond
>a weakling but the leader

Sure.

That's going to be the twist. Netero's Guanyin was based on the goddess of mercy, but was super strong and aggressive. Beyond is also based on the god of war (Guan Yu). But he's going to be weak and rely on diplomacy.

I want to FUCK Oito

>Implying its not really Gon and him losing his ability to use nen wasn't part of a bigger scheme for the DC arc.

Oito doesn't want to fuck you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobayakawa_Hideaki

Based Madhouse