What does Sup Forums think of strip searches?

In a 2012 5-4 Supreme Court case, the 5 Republican-appointed judges ruled you can be strip searched for crimes like jaywalking, littering, and not having your dog on a leash. Does Sup Forums support this? What would Sup Forums do if one of /ourgirls/ was reporting on a leftist protest and got caught up in a mass arrest? Then made a tearful youtube video about how the evil cops forced her to get naked, lift her breasts, and spread her cheeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eoqfYKE1NMM
aclu.org/invasive-search
youtube.com/watch?v=WRXUYHNM-f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would pray for very bad things to happen to those evil cops.

And very bad things would happen, because God loves me and listens to my prayers.

I wouldn't lift a finger and in no way could anything be traced to me because God works in mysterious ways.

hot

She'd get over it. It would be just another night out.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

As someone who has been to jail and been strip searched myltiple times I think they're comletely reasonable. I don't envy the officers that have to eye down a row of inmates brown eyes after having them "rake" their sacks.

Checked. What were you in for and how was the search the first time?

maybe don't commit crime
> jaywalking, littering, and not having your dog on a leash
those things are easy as shit to avoid

I was sexually assaulted this way at a psychiatric hospital. There isn't even an explicit law that allows them to do this, according to my knowledge. Just goes to show that we live in corporate feudalism or something nefarious like that.

>Can't have contraband in jail
>Cops search you legally

ITS UNFAIR

youtu.be/eoqfYKE1NMM

>Be American.
>Walk the dog.
>Dog is well trained and follows without a leash.
>Walk across a road.
>Suddenly cops everywhere.
>SIR YOU'VE VIOLATED TWO LAWS ALREADY. PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM.
>Fumble and drop my coke.
>A LITTERER TOO!
>Policeman shoots my dog in fury.
>Can't do anything because it is their legal right to shoot dogs.
>Also don't want to get done for assault.
>Brought back to station.
>Get strip searched by three large men.
>Ass is now wider than a whore's.
>Found guilty on all three counts.
>Get sent to jail.
>At least they opened my ass wide enough for all these 'totally straight' black males.
LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEE!

BBRRRAAAAPPP?

kek.

11th pbp

SAUCE

So if your wife was arrested for jaywalking you cop cucks would be cool with this?

How do those genuine blacks tolerate this? I refuse to believe they are that stupid.

D3Profundis deviantart

I'd prefer to beat her ass myself but jaywalking is one of the leading causes of death in the usa

you do know that right

>be American
>walk
that is highly suspicious activity in the burgerland because almost nobody does it

>Be American.
>Walk to front of property.
>In California so there is no sidewalk.
>Don't have a car.
>Police eyeing me with suspicion.
>Better not risk walking across the road.
>Go back indoors.
>I guess I'll try to buy food again tomorrow.

sometimes they cavity search you for wreckless driving too

>be American
>never go outside
>no issue whatsoever

Is that when you drive and don't crash?

The worst crime is good driving

So? What the fuck is a stripsearch going to accomplish?

It prepares your ass for prison.

I love how they can be arrested for crossing the road.

Gives the cops the satisfaction of a "job well done"

Don't be daft, they'd get delivery

Crossing the street *illegally*

Fantastic shitpost

>What would Sup Forums do if one of /ourgirls/ was reporting on a leftist protest and got caught up in a mass arrest? Then made a tearful youtube video about how the evil cops forced her to get naked, lift her breasts, and spread her cheeks?
That would never happen. These laws are targeted at degenerates, even if it isn’t stated explicitly.

Wait you faggot you were suposed to get shot too

Watch an episode of cops. Niggers and spics shove crack in thier assholes to hide it. Bitches put ahit in thier cunt.

most laws are for the lowest common denominator, which america has a lot of.
like some bixnoood walking his pit accross 5 lanes of traffic with no leash and no crosswalk. cars breaking, dog runs off and eat Sally Sue's teacup poodle.
Nog gets searched and finds crack and a glock and gets sent to jail.

After the dog was shot one of the policemen dragged it away. Considering it was a chink the other police lost their appetite for slaughter and instead decided to do things by the book.

strip search isn't even used that often, it's on the law so it can be used if deemed necessary so some thug doesn't get off on some stupid technicality.

Also i keep some business cards in my car and when I see pan handlers at stop lights I give them one.

It says "I just took your picture and am calling the cops"

>Be British.
>Walk your dog.
>Shariah patrol tells you that dogs are haram and you are insulting muslims with his presence.
>A struggle ensues.
>Prok sandwich falls out of your pocket onto a muslim's foot.
>Police is already on their way because Skynet warned them about suspicious activity after tracking every one of your movements on the cameras that are at every corner.
>Get arrested for a hate crime.
>They find UKIP posters and a butter knife while raiding your house.
>Two years in jail.
>Share prison cell with muslims.
>Get beaten to death.
>Local politicians decry your racism.

Anyone who does that to a vulnerable person like a psych patient belongs on a gallows.

Do they search them just for shits and giggles or when they're taken into custody?
Because strip searching someone before taking them into custody is just common sense.
Don't know why you'd take someone away for jaywalking but if you did it's the logical thing to do.

>When you have to resort to fantasy to shitpost in retaliation against an American reality.

Most niggers cops stop have drugs and/or a gun/weapon on them. Then they lie and say they dont, then cop goes to search and the perp starts to run and gets tackled.

aclu.org/invasive-search
>I am Muslim, and the Muslim religion prohibits women from exposing themselves in the manner this facility forced me to do so.
Literally women trying to use religion to get out of being strip searched.

LOL for real? This shit made me laff

They strip search more than just thugs. youtube.com/watch?v=WRXUYHNM-f4

wow a lying bitch gets searched, who cares

> dat strip search!!!
that was a medium deep pat down dumbass.
> dat ebil abuse!!!
bitch got mouthy.
she thought she was too cool for school.
becky believed she was wearing whitegirl armour
becky was WRONG.
> that ginger she-cop
so much boner!
brb, fappin

One nigger was found with a tiny bag of cocaine tucked under his foreskin.

Most cops are closet homosexual. Predators get the jobs that help them hunt. Remember that.

>Be British
>Walking across a bridge
>A shitskin runs me over with his truck
>I am in pieces with my entrails stretched down the bridge and everyone in America is laughing at my death on a mongolian falconry board

Hows that for realism you fucking uppity, useless faggot?

Found the cousin fuckers, I've bet your favorite singer is Kid Rock.

>arrested for jaywalking
The only way this could possibly happen is if you are a nigger and chimp out when the cop tells you to not be a lazy nigger and walk the extra ten steps to the crosswalk so you don't fuck up traffic.

You do know that only foreigners were injured in that incident right?

Ha thats about how my weekend went.

This is a clear case of contempt of cop. We have the first amendment, the punishment for offending a cop should not be "It's not gonna be all good when you go in that back room and they make you strip down. That's what they do with females, yeah you're in for the experience of your life."

I'd be okay with it if a qt female officer did it

Well when your dick is nigger tier its actually a 5skin. Could hide several bags of weed under that elephant trunk.