Commie in West Point

Combat Infantry badge, para wings. Looking up the medals now. Who is this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

medalsofamerica.com/content--name-Army-Medals-and-Ribbons-Chart
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/us-army-infantry-officer-supports-kaepernick-communism-will-win-message/
pastebin.com/5TKAYcpB
youtube.com/watch?v=o_5bH-MLblE
youtube.com/watch?v=uzCleIHK2lU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice find

lets get him

You actually have to disavow communism and anarchy when you're going through officer training. It's part of the initial paperwork that you do, even for ROTC plebes. This dude's gonna get fucked lmao

Probably not taking a commission and doesn't care or fake

bump

Also in violation of communist control act of 1954.

Not sure. Probably served overseas as a non-com then went officer. but the big clue here is his dress uniform in the Sherman pic. 2LT bar by the looks of it.

His name is Friendly Fire

It's probably an inside joke then. They could have had a cooky professor that made them study that shit or something.

So, come all you good travelers and fellow-travelers, too
Yes, and travel all around the world, see every country through
I'd surely like to come along and see what may be new
But my passport's disappearing as I sing these words to you
Well, there really is no need to travel to these evil lands
Yes, and though the list grows larger you must try to understand
Try hard not to be surprised if someday you should hear
The whole world is off limits, visit Disneyland this year
William Worthy isn't worthy to enter our door
Went down to Cuba, he's not American anymore
But somehow it is strange to hear the State Department say
You are living in the free world, in the free world you must stay

>ameridumbs in charge of freedom

Hard to tell which medals they might be more generic ones. Doubt this guy was Combat arms probably more of a support role. Paper pusher or something.

medalsofamerica.com/content--name-Army-Medals-and-Ribbons-Chart

There are alot of jokes about commies/liberals in the military now, especially memes in combat arms.

you've already been reported by multiple military anons. Your shit is already on news sites and even your fathers fb has been plastered with photos of it.

400k son, lotta money, fucked up good. Look up Kim Philby
enjoy Russia

Fall guy, the left set this up no doubt

his internet footprint is bigger than your mums ass
also he went to extreme lengths to hide his real id, one like on a fb pic was his undoing
check it yourself, check his family, check his history on the net. he's a fucking commie cunt

bump

Who to report him to?

Anyone here know a seppo serviceman who can look up his chain of command?

Not sure what’s going on, but looks like intrigue. Ruin his life, anons, jew style.

Give him to fbi lad

been done already dude, there's even a few news sites picking up on it

News is all over this guy already?

Did Sherman support communism?

why cant we line people like this up against a wall and shoot them

looks like just an academy fag,

Cant tell much about the bottom picture's uniform though, anyone know if its an ROTC uniform? If so he can kicked out immediately.

because subversion is largely accepted now? We don't know if this is a larp or a legit commie in the army now. I can't figure the medals but it I was checking one of the upper badges. CIB, Para and air assault pin. Which means probably he was 101st Airborne overseas.

I don't think he's ROTC he's a Non com who after serving in the army for about 4 years transferred to officer school and got into West Point.

He should be careful not to cut himself with that edge

Classic

I need to check the gateway pundit more often. This is solved. He's a legit commie.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/us-army-infantry-officer-supports-kaepernick-communism-will-win-message/

Shermanfags tend to be yankuck commies. Stalin wouldn't be too fond of his contemporary fanxirs either.

Sherman was a social justice big government kind of guy. Communism didn't exist back then.

All the info you need

pastebin.com/5TKAYcpB

Good traitor fucken scum

>commie
>sherman shirt
Figures a red bastard would idolize a murderous war criminal like sherman.

I live 20 min from West Point what do I do

the only reason why you commie motherfuckers were butchered in the streets during then 60's and 70's was cause the 1st amendment. commie scum gets the bullet.

the second shit goes down you're gonna get cleansed

He will say something smart ass to the chaplain, command will burn him to the ground. Troops will fuck with him until he goes nuts.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=o_5bH-MLblE

Look at these communist spies.

Like 99% certain nothing is going to happen just like how that Harvard illegal still hasn't been deported. I'm just waiting on the big event that's going to wake everyone up, it aint the NFL it seems like.

Fuck me dead, what the shit is happening.

Reality? He has his great education for free. Now he will get out of his eight year commitment. IOW, he is LARPING to get gibs. JMHO.

I knew of one who was an anesthesiologist, had serious commitment. Realized being overweight would get him put out. Ate Twinkies non stop for a year. Got put out. Lost the weight in 6 months.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzCleIHK2lU

LOL!!!!
>Hey comrade can you seize the means of production and buy me some cool shit
>Yea of course comrage! Lets go shopping together!
>tehehehehe xD xD xD fuck capitalism

he is obviously joking u autistic kike. kill yourself.

buuuump

azn whores are so fucking easy

it's not even funny, only 3some I've ever had was with azn and it could have been a 4some but the last girl was too ugly
always makes me laugh when I see these beta white males praising them gooks

Yeah obviously....
>hahah kys kike
Never meat a nazi larp on here that had more than 2 braincells to rub together

It's to trigger the Southern, pro-Confederate monument crowd.

Nice ad hom fag

No, and he wanted to exterminate every single Native.

>being this traitor to your country

hope he gets killed

sure.
Let me guess your also one of those people that think the jews are the reason you're fat and dumb too?

>da j00s are the reason my life sux
>da jews are the reason no attractive women wont touch my penis
>its da jews man
>everything i dont like is da jews

user, be nice or else!

what a sperg.

No, another ad hom. You're clearly a kike.

got me good with the Klingon

There has to be protests until this faggot gets fired.

American wonder why their institutions are taken over by commies. It's because you don't do shit to fight back.

seems like leftypol is still up after a night of binge netflix and a gallon of sperm

GO in there yourself and make a complaint about this faggot.

Cause trouble, that's how the left took your country over.

They give out medals in training now, they probably don't mean shit honestly. Welcome to the new Army, glad I got out.