I just heard that Hitler made german soilders dress up as polish soilders and made them fight to start ww2

I just heard that Hitler made german soilders dress up as polish soilders and made them fight to start ww2.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
uscparty.com/hiddentyr.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this true? or just lies?

Still the same shet question since ages in history class.
"y did all germans follow him?"
Well, fucktard. There was no easy communication bsck then like today.. There was a shitload of propoganda and FALSE FLAG attacks. People were isolated and followed him therefore.. And today it is not any different. People have full access to information and still follow the mainstream media and hate specific countries.

Hitler pulled that off multiple times. Also with the french. He basically killed own soldiers with soldiers dressed as french ones.

JEWS STARTED WW2 JEWS ENDED WW2

xD

Sounds like a pretty convenient way for the Poles to wash their hands of their war crimes.

sauce????

When they conquered Poland, the cat was out of the bag.

Fun fact. WW2 never happened. They were all germans dressed as other country soldiers fighting eachother.

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

>wikipedia

/thread.

hol up, lemme pull up some info from daily stormer

Literally not an argument, when sources are provided.

Hitler actually did have Jewish ancestry so it wouldn't be too surprising if he pulled a trick like this out of pure instinct

Why would he do that? He wasn't ready for WW2 when it started

weeeelllll it is actully not proven so......

Lies.

>he wasn't ready
Compared to his potential enemies minus Soviets, yeah he was. And Stalin shot himself in the foot in military sense by purging most of officer corps.

read yourself sources you fucktard. i know you got terribly shity education including your universities but at least try

>Hitler was ebul nazi dictator that did whatever he wanted
>Hitler needed an excuse to start a war

>it's a stormnigger fakes a "forged" image episode
Find me a peer-reviewed historical work where the top image was used.

Everyone needs an excuse to start a war.

Yea the same way as US needed false flag incident to invade Vietnam or participate in WW2. You can't possibly invade without nation's support
God you aussies are dumb...

These are made in phothoshop, not oldschool cutting board image manipulation.
Notice the jpg artifact differences and perfect allignment.

Seriously fuck misinformation from every spectrum.

Ni theyvwas attacked by fallowing:
Chekoslovakia
Lithuania(memel)
Denmark
Austria
Poland
Netherlands
Norway
Belgium

Nazys was gutt boys they did do nitheng

He already had plenty. Germans already would have backed a war because Poles were genociding ethnic Germans.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

Or the Soviets in Finnish war. But you are talking to autistic people who are incapable of understanding why "lets jus kill em all cuz lol" reason for war wouldn't really work when it comes to mentally healthy people.

>mfw war crimes against the Nazis were made up when they might have actually broken some

>Nazi flag
>Falling for jewish lies

Did you even read the first sentences of the article you linked? Are you even trying, or you're hoping we're just as illiterate as your cultist friends?
That happened AFTER the invasion. As a result of German paramilitary attacking Polish army and civilians.
Was Hitler a time traveller?

>all official history is Jewish lies but somehow despite the fact that proves information is incredibly easy to manipulate WE (a group of internet basement dwellers) know the truth
Yeah.

I know right? It is a heavy burden to bear. Also, most sources don't mean much when it is written biased of the Western or Communist invaders.

Most of your sources don't mean much when they are written by Hitler supporters.
There, I just invalidated your argument.

I recommend you reading Benjamin Freedman's book, The Hidden Tyranny. He was born into a jewish family, raised jewish and rejected it completely

There, I just invalidated your entire point in this thread.

uscparty.com/hiddentyr.htm

Here you go. I know its painful when you remove the 6 million mile jewish dick from your prolapsed anus, but trust me you will be better off afterwards. ;)

No you didn't. What you're claiming goes against logic.
>history is incredibly easy to falsify
>but we don't falsify it because reasons and this one book
Are you mentally ill, too dumb, or just pretending to be dumb, thus a liar and a propagandist?
Cause those are the only three options here.

WW II was inside job
/thread

You claim me to be a propagandist yet you are the only one acting textbook. I have absolutely nothing to gain from pushing a narrative that "hitler didndonuffin" but I am not interested in that at all. What I am interested in is the truth, not continental size loads of garbage written in defense of people that were completely in the wrong.

You want more sources? How about you read Patton's diary in which he admits that the entire war was not only against the wrong people, but the jewish controlled media was fanning the flames.

Sorry user, I only saw you flag now as I didn't pay attention.
>Montenegro
My condolences, have fun. :)

>Patton's diary
Talks nothing about the issues we discuss here. Furthermore, Patton was not a historian.
>acting textbook
Is that Hitlerboo expression for ''using actual peer-reviewed historical works while applying logic for learning''?
>nothing to gain
Surely because you say so, we must believe you and accept your theory which goes against logic.
I'll remind you what you implied:
>history is incredibly easy to falsify

So realistically, since something is so easy to falsify, you can't really KNOW anything about it, at the best you can BELIEVE. You didn't see it happen after all.
So you're a believer, you don't know shit. Which means your arguments are by extension worth shit.

>Patton was not a historian.
Why? Because he was not a accredited historian by the shoah school of David Goldbergsilver? He was actually there in person and thats far more believable than a history book written by word of mouth like a old wives tale.

Reminder that this transgender craze is also peer reviewed.

At this point I have no idea if you are just baiting or actually clinically retarded so I am just going to end this here.

>Because he was not a accredited historian by the shoah school of David Goldbergsilver?
Again, if institutions are so easily infiltrated and controlled, and if history is so easily falsified, and if alleged Jewish control is so pervasive, how do YOU know anything?
That's right, you don't KNOW. You BELIEVE. I can't believe someone is so fucking retarded to not understand this. Or you're pretending to be retarded.
>he was actually there
No he fucking wasn't, he was a field commander and he only fought in Europe starting with 1943 (Italy), or 1944.
Furthermore his personality leaves serious doubts in regards to his objectivity.

>Reminder that this transgender craze is also peer reviewed.

What in the absolute fuck does that have to do with anything you guys were discussing? Do you realize what kind of fallacious arguing you're trying to pull off here?

It's completely possible he doesn't, these people often aren't mentally well.
But I suspect that in this case he's just pretending to be dumb. He isn't even trying to convince me personally, he's just trying to reinforce the belief of his cultist friends. We're dealing with a cult here, quite literally.

I think I recognize you. Are you the Montenegro user that knew all about the Soviet Union and its leadership? If you are, you had a great post that completely debunked the whole "everyone in the USSR was jewish, Russians dindu nuffin" bullshit that was spread around here. Wish I had saved it. It broke down all the USSR leadership and found that there were more Balts than Jews in the upper councils

the shills are evolving

No no that would be impossible. Only every other conflict started because of false flags, but not this one. Haha checkmate Jews.

Gliwitz incident? Pretty well known. Same as Reichtag fire. False flag.
Alex Jones wouldve been on top of it back in 30's.

They'd kill you for doubting supreme leader stories though.

Initially, there were numerous jews employed by Stalin in the 50s, because other nations weren't really willing to step up the game. But after jews did what they were supposed to do, Stalin removed them in 60s

I am, though I didn't claim exactly that, I showed that in comparison to population 10 times more Latvians were Bolsheviks than Jews.
There was plenty of Jews in Bolshevik upper ranks (and lower ranks), but it's highly important to note those same Jews destroyed synagogues and executed rabbis. And ethnic Russians were always overwhelming majority.
Real Bolsheviks weren't Jews or Russians, or Georgians, or Latvians, or Poles. They were communists. A true motivated communist who understands communism doesn't care for national identity. Their outlook is internationalist.
And Bolshevik leadership were for the most part hardcore communists. Stalin was a fanatic communist. Lenin was a fanatic communist.
It's a cult.