HELP!

I made the mistake of falling for the nip chick meme.
>Married nip chick older than I am
>Had kid, girl
>Nip wife cooks, cleans, overall is a good mother. I think I made the right choice.
>Years pass, chick goes wonkers, starts talking about divorce and how we don't work. >Goes apeshit over wearing shoes in the house when I'm performing renovations like carrying heavy metal objects up and down stairs.
>Spends 20 minutes a day arguing with my daughter over who cleaned their feet when, and showering, brushing teeth,and the like.
>Literally can't into English - spends all her time watching nip youtube, talking in nip to nip friends, cooks only nip food, washes dogs feet after they go outside, etc... total nip insanity.

She said she would've voted for Hillary. Thank God she can't vote. What do I do? I'm 15 years in this and I want to bail and make white kids.

send her xenophobic ass back to nip land

Eat the rice, pay the price

BOIL THE RICE PAY THE PRICE

live in your self-made hell fag

Why do you think people invented divorce? Get a new wifey.

Get as much of your assets separated and then hidden as possible before you start down the path to divorce. Set up a family trust with your parents or siblings. Some level of abstraction where the money isn't technically "yours" anymore. Do it quietly.

FUCK THE RICE AND PAY THE PRICE

FAKKU YU

See a lawyer. Lose half of your everything.

Don't divorce, specially if you have a kid. Just tell her that you want to eat western meals. How is she going to know if you dont tell her

Serves you right race traitor.

I hear you guys... but I have this weird situation with our daughter, who wants no relation to the nip culture. She's totally American. I think the wife would be happy to ship back off to nip/chink land and live in her 10X10ft """house""". But my kid, who obviously got 75%+ of my genes, would have none of that shit. All her friends are white, rich, and she pretty clearly wants to keep it that way.

>This flag
>This post

should've married a white woman.

>75

That's not how genes work.

You're an idiot for marrying someone of a different culture and expecting them to suddenly become exactly like you.

Neck yourself for having a kid and wanting to abandon them 15 years later because you're a weak willed faggot

Just fake your own death and start over. If you like the kid, share your plan with the kid.

Just make it like an honorable death, none of that weak shit.

Start Hiding your assets now, as in burying them in the woods.

Then divorce her when the kid is out of college and wait a few years and dig up the gold or whatever.

he's being sarcastic you fucking eurofag fuck off I can see some muslim dicks that still need polishing

Yeah, I get that. but if you saw her (obviously I'm not posting a pic of her here) you would think she's a white chick. The asian genes don't shine through at all.

>white race is superior
>keep marrying jackie changs
>pick one
see this is why we fail.

You fuck the nip
You gotta dip

Marry a nip
Eat a full clip

Sounds like you're just a shitty husband. You'd be just as much a failure with a European woman.

Go Woody Allen on that half slant teen cocktease you got running around the house.
I bet Mama-San won't give two shits about your shoes anymore.

>It's another I was in a WMAF relationship and my life fell apart meme episode

Propaganda bait thread.

Just because you think your wife would fuck off with no second thoughts doesn't mean she will. You obviously want a divorce, you say your wife has made comments indicating the same. So don't be a fucking dumbass and limit your exposure. Also, nobody cares about how rich you and mongrel daughter are.

Think he means looks mate like face eyes body

Do one of those things where you post a craigslist ad saying you have a rape fantasy while she's home alone.

I'm not sure how this would help you in any way, I just go around suggesting this because it's so fucking evil.

>marries a nip woman
>doesn't want anything to do with her culture
>wears shoes indoors like a filthy animal

you're a fucking idiot lmao

Fuck you dick, I was 25 when she was born. I didn't have the knowledge I have now.

LOL easier said than done.

Did this already. I put 50+k for her college in an account the wife can't tough, and about 300k in an account that neither of us (daughter and I) can tough until I'm 70.

clearly he would know

Nice blog, faggot. Post your daughter or GTFO.

If you really are serious, talk to your family. Why even make a post here?

Where did you get that pic user?

I know that girl irl and she's not famous/has a small instagram following.

Then i was younger i had crush on really tan dark girls, had ling term gf, panned to propse, then /pol kick in.
Still had attraction but i realised that my kids wont be blond blue eyed and tall like me. Poof (they) tricks gone.

>buy plan ticket for two and a hotel room in japan at some random, remote town that's about a few hours away from the airport
>fly to japan
>make sure YOU have all the money / credit cards / and such
>once at hotel and settled in, say you're gonna go check a few things out at the front desk and check a few spots around town for some good eats
>instead quickly make it back to airport and fly back to the states
problem solved.
>or
just drop her off in mexico. drug cartels will take care of her.

even a nip got poisoned by white menace, just kys.

I rarly post here but desu at your age your main life goal should be raising your child and being the best father you can be. If this means putting up with crazy then thats what it takes but believe me if you now ruin this by breaking up and she wins your daughter over you will regret it your whole life and there willbe nothing in your new won time if freedom that can change this. Go with it until your girl is old enough to life by herself then you can still marry the hot blond chick you banged since 10 years and will prob leave you the second she gets hands over your hard earnd money. But atleast then when you're broke, alone and about accept that almost no desicion you made in life barly matter since you will be forgotten soon anyway you remember that you maybe helped your own blood to archiev a better life, like you never could ...

the fuck were you thinkin?

No, you're the dick creating a broken family and a child that hates you because you couldn't stop and think for a second that maybe you'll be uncomfortable with a spouse that acts differently than you do.
Stop making excuses for you're completely avoidable mistakes

Get a fucking divorce you race traitor and have a white family.

Liquidate all assets to cryptocurrency anonymously. Dump womun. ???? profit

This is what I'm all about. I know I fucked up by having a kid with a nip, but that is in the past - I can't change it so there's no value in obsessing over it. My daughter is a good kid. I guess I lucked out there - I know Sup Forums will bring the heavy shit talking but you couldn't even tell she's half-nip - she looks as white as all of her pure white friends.

Don't be degenerate, raise your daughter and get a new wifey.

You're a fucking liar you're just into chinks she is a fucking happa.

>spends all her time watching nip youtube, talking in nip to nip friends,

Underrated

who cares man you are already doing a good job by making sure the bitch can't gain access to you and your daughters funds and if she does leave won't your daughter stay with you

Is daughter a teen? Could be that puberty triggered momma's insecurities. There's suddenly "competition" in the house according to her reptile brain.

Or move to japan you faggot, it's not like the USA is not falling apart and about to explode into civil war.

You can find some sidenips to fuck as well.

Had you married a white woman instead, she would be cucking you with a black man. All women are nagging whores.

Fuck her in the ass. Show the whore who is boss. But you married her, not a bitch who will give you your white kids. You fucked up if that's what you wanted.

>Eat the rice, pay the price
This. No decent white woman in her right mind would want racetraitor used goods like you. Why would she want to help raise your gook daughter. Everyone will know shes not hers and that you are fucked. You're as bad as a coal burner.

Sounds like she has proper foot hygiene, you barbaric GAIJIN

Post pics of wife for evaluation.

She's 12, and she TOTALLY sides with me on all family arguments. She sees her mom as a weird outsider nip.

Fuck nipland. Been there many times and it SUCKS.

Not eating those weird breakfasts my mother-in-law cooks with fish and salad and shit. Not moving my bed on a daily basis. Fuck nipland.

This is the danger of foreign women. If you don't control them properly they revert back to their own culture. Girlfriends mother is degenerating into someone that can barely speak english anymore and does all the stuff you mentioned. This was all after her husband died.

TDLR: Don't be a cuck. Have some authority in your house. But I suspect it's too late to dog-train your gook wife at this point.

>women get even more crazy with age
Why are you surprised by this? She is just acting like a typical hysterical woman, it's just that you have to deal with the cultural differences on top of that.

FUCK LICE PAY PLICE!

if you don't know her language by now you are incompetent

you're also a race mixing degenerate so there's that too. What did you think was going to happen exactly after you married someone you have nothing in common with

How come most of the images in all threads are 404d?

>married
that was your first mistake
second was sticking your dick in something that would've voted for hirrary

>She said she would've voted for Hillary. Thank God she can't vote. What do I do? I'm 15 years in this and I want to bail and make white kids.

Mine is roughly the same way, but mine is from Cambodia (inb4 jungle nigger), and her family fled from a communist regime (Pol Pot), so once I brought up how the democrats are embracing the same values as Pol Pot, she changed her tune about the democrats very quickly. She still doesn't like Trump because he called someone "Miss Piggy" (lel), but she doesn't mind all of Trump paraphernalia.

Doesn't matter how she looks she is your daughter and since you seem to love her with all your heart the desicion you have to make should be obvious just a few more years keep strong user

Hey man, you're not going to find an argument here.

Seems like op brought out all the race traitors into this thread.

>Married a woman older than yourself

pics of daughter more important

sure smells like it

Divorce after your daughter hits 18 or 19. Should be easy, since your wife probably doesn't put out.
This.

When did the change happen?

I'm married to a chink and this thread is making me nervous.

The renovation thing is insanity, but ensuring clean feet before entering a home is deeply rooted in asian tradition, and it's just a good practise in general (less vacuuming / mopping).

Basic rule of thumb is you've got to regularly like the food and the sound of the voice of the woman you're marrying. (Language doesn't matter, since women never say anything interesting).

>Decent white woman
Rarer than a fucking unicorn mate

Don't call them race traitors. A race traitor would be someone capable of getting a white girl but choosing something else. A lot of guys who go for foreigners do so for good reason.

Stop being a man-child literally big-size baby boomer.

They are race traitors.

Like not being capable of getting a woman from their own race.

>TDLR: Don't be a cuck. Have some authority in your house.

Also, this. But do so within reason. I can tell when I win an argument when she goes silent, and then later she says in a cute voice "You're evil", and then grabs my dick.

>12
She will grow up to hate you if you initiate divorce, 100%

You're right, Germany. I do love her. She's 12 now, and although I saved money for her college, she's welcome to live with me forever. I just hope she doesn't get screwed by the college admission system and she can meet a nice white guy.

>A lot of guys who go for foreigners do so for good reason.

I go doki doki for cute asian girls with nice boobs. My ass is weak. I'm not the model Sup Forumsack, but I still contribute.

What do I gain by divorcing at that age?

Why are you not in nipland op ? Theres litterally no niggers or mudslimes here and they import 0 refugees. Super safe everywhere thr cops are bored desu senpai. You can get your gaijin card live here easily. Also can easily work at military base as a civilian. Dont have to be an english teacher. I love America but why havent you eaten your rice pill yet ?

you will only be a fuckup like OP if racemixing is a byproduct of your betaness. if you racemix because you genuinely love her and her culture you'll be fine.

OP hates everything nip yet he married a nip woman and is now surprised she is serving him nip food. obviously a beta cuck and he tainted her japanese genes creating an americanized trash whore daughter. imagine being a mother and your kid doesn't even like you.

Don't fucking marry one and have a kid with one like these traitors did at least.

take a lesson from your friends from /k/
grab rifle, go innawoods
noone will find you become the night

>Years pass
Your problem is there. You let things slide in those years. You ruined her for the same reason white women got ruined, because you're a pathetic white cracka with no idea how to control your woman.

Kys.

Married a chink, she doesn't like burgerland life, took a Uni job back in chinkland knowing she was pregnant, he's born there and four months old, she has another year left on her contract and is coming back but has to reapply for residency here and what not, kinda just want to pull the plug for the same reasons.

why do all of them have the rubber ring? or however that is called in english, can't they just swim properly?

When our daughter learned to talk back.

>Why do I have to take my shoes off? I just went outside for 2 mins!

we also have 2 dogs. The fucking 1wife washes their paws every time!

Good then leave this retarded site where 90% of the neckbeards like me will never be able to archiev your life and turn off you pc and play with you daughter

your girl fucked off back to china pregnant? woah

ITS A MAG CUNT

Sounds like OP doesn't talk to his wife much or make her feel appreciated. You don't have to actually appreciate them, but you do need to make them feel that way. Play the game OP.

Forgot to add, asia-born asians tend to be naturally racist. They only adopt leftist beliefs because they're susceptible to the social sphere. If you can convince her that leftist policies lead to something she hates (such as a society full of blacks), you might be able to steer her towards the right wing. Asian women tend to be less introspective than you think.

Be careful if you try this. Saying offensive comments around psychotic women is like trying to disarm a bomb. It might be easier to wait it out.

>has kid
>wants leave her
Racemixers = niggers

NIPP'D

>we can't touch it
I'm sure a court can touch it.

How does it feel to know that this thing was able to marry a white woman and you weren't (i.e. you achieved less than your parents who were able to marry a white spouse)?