Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

Why havent you given up yet on this show user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkXF_ARlo2c
vimeo.com/171054710
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mumei and gaijin

That's right! We need to kill the jews!

I stick everything through to the end, a habit of mine

How did the kabwne come about has it been explained yet

THIS GUY

Probably going to be explained in next coming episodes.

BIBA NAMIDA

There's two episodes left. I might as well finish it off now.
I'm incredibly disappointed at how swiftly they gutted Mumei's appeal though. Shouldn't there have been a producer or something breathing down their necks to ensure that, at least the "Cute girl gets mindbroken into loyal slave by the douchebag antagonist to show how evil he is" role isn't occupied by the main heroine?

Fat fashion boy should have trained his chest. Maybe the bullet would have stopped.

Once I dropped a series on the second to last episode.

Because I want to savor the rage of Mumei being a retarded arrogant cunt throughout it, depopulating an entire city, and threatening best girl, then getting away with everything in the end.

Ill continue to watch because I appreciate the 80s character designs and the animation has it moments every so often. Other than that this show show has been an absolute disappointment.

Where is the subs?

amazon.com

Will Ikoma impregnate Mumei by the end of the Series???

Yes he's going to fill her belly

2 years worth of rice sake.

Pure bred habanero baby

Where are the doujins?

That will be only thing that would make this series worth it.

I'm watching the new episode right now. I'll be back to discuss when I'm finished.

Oh, I'm also not dropping the series because I'm somewhat of a completionist lol

Spiciest baby ever.

would probably make some walking dead tier shit where the baby is a kabane and eats her from the inside.

>lol

You must lurk at least 2 years before you post on Sup Forums

never

REDDIT

If we haven't gotten a flood of doujins by now, we'll never get them

We got a good fapfic for Mumei screwing a kabane in the last thread, though, check the archives

Why haven't you, OP?

Ikoma surviving is going to be an ass pull.

He cut his arm cut off, is losing a lot of blood and to make matters worse he broke his legs. He should be dead in a matter of minutes from the fall.

Should have fell off the train and landed on the grass...

Season 2 when?

hes part zombie doe, he'll be fine

>threads are officially choke-full of streamfags

>last kabaneri thread I saw was a few days ago
>managed to summon daiz
>subs ded for ded show
This is what you get.

First time?

MUH DARK AND TWISTED BACKSTORY

where's [CReep] when you actually need him

I don't see the problem in contributing to a thread. Yeah, so what if I used "lol" its not like it would have made a difference had I used "haha" or "kek" instead.

Subscribed.

Yes, because I've been fortunate enough to avoid airing shows with atrocious normalfag fanbases.
>bump limit reached solely by streamfags
This can't have happened ever before, since Amazon is new

>mmm yes, how does it feel to have your best bro die in front of you Ikoma?
>I might even let you join me if you tell me how it feeeeeels

No, seriously, what the fuck?
Why is he so 1-dimensional with his evil?

Autism.

RIP

Ya that was cringe worthy.

The dialogue is horrendous.

because its a great show, granted, im tired of mumei fuck ups, and no, being a fucking 12 year old doesnt excuse her retardiness, cant wait for ikoman and samurai dude to get together and start fucking shit up

Well it's Okouchi so it's not like this is a surprise

someone should make a crawling in my skin version of the scene where ikoma's frind dies
youtube.com/watch?v=BkXF_ARlo2c

Aren't kabaneri rare in general?
Do vaginas allow a women to become a kabaneri easier because periods?

Why should I?

Show was never more than an average shonen action anime.

Just putting the girl in peril doesn't cause me to give up on that sort of stuff. I've seen that dozens of time elsewher.

Because Biba will get killed by the hands of Mumei for all the plot bullshit brought onto her, and it will be GLORIOUS!

Producers have seen this stuff happen millions of times and never stopped it, because it doesn't make a difference objectively speaking.

Why don't they just inject the entire squad with Kabane blood?

I wish I gave a shit about any of the characters.

>ass pull
I don't think you know the term. Ikoma is not a normal human. Don't pretend he is.

Kind of sad when he died.

I am going to surprise you, because Okouchi didn't write the dialogue for this episode. Some other dude is credited for the script this week. Not that you care about facts. Such a pesky little thing.

>Producers have seen this stuff happen millions of times and never stopped it, because it doesn't make a difference objectively speaking.

If it kills preorder rankings and any for of merchandise, then they'll know

He's traumatized into evil. Dude's beyond saving if ten years weren't enough to make him sane.

women have stronger immune systems

That's a big IF because Sup Forums and the west isn't the target audience for either of those.

It's probably Claymore's reason all over again.

He. Lost. A. Bunch. Of. Blood.

Idiot, use that little brain of yours to comprehend what I typed. He should be dead in minutes after he hit the water.

> Ikoma is not a normal human

Ikoma got his ass kicked by a normal human and so expect falling 40 meters off a train to shatter your bones and render you unconscious.

If a wack to the head was enough to make him unconscious, then this should be enough to take him out.

What goes through a real murderer's mind when he kills someone? Does he enjoy it? Does he want others to join in? Of course the writers aren't murderers so who knows that a killer really thinks.

Well, that and losing that much blood would likely put him very close to turning into a full on kabane.

This show is unjustifiably shit now, good god. I'm not sure what the producers were thinking.

Oh wait, this is the same people who did Guilty Crown, they weren't thinking.

He's gotten shot and bitten multiple times before.

Ikoma better get his revenge. I will be pissed if he doesn't.

Except full kabane would need the virus to spread to his head, not just lacking blood. They're not the same thing, jackass.

For someone who talks shit about people not thinking, you're not doing much of it

in the second episode he gets shot off a train, and mauled repeatedly by kabane, only to basically just walk it off, and he'd just turned at that point.

Why are you treating Ikoma's more than half-undead body as if it were exactly the same as yours?

There's a world of difference between getting your head attacked directly and falling into a river, which is classic action movie code for surviving a fall in the vast majority of cases.

Mumei will killsteal and be completely forgiven for everything.

gg habaneros

No he dies. The virus still needs the person to be alive even after they turn into a Kabane. Massive blood loss like that would just kill him before he turns into a kabane.

And he gotten proper medical attention soon after that happened, this time he is in the middle of the ocean with two broken legs and half an arm. As I said before, he dead within minutes.

Muscles-chan

I don't mind that. I hope he gets the other guy that was kicking him around.

When has this anime pretended to be realistic in terms of biology, science or medicine? That's right, ABSOLUTELY NEVER.

Again, Kabane can regenerate their wounds. Ikoma would have died multiple times in other scenes but never has. The show isn't going to start killing him now all of a sudden.

That dialog was so weird. Felt so out of place with everything else going on in that scene.

Ikoma will come back and save Mumei from Biba only to turn full Kabaneri and be killed by Mumei.

Biba wants vengeful pricks on his side. He's a dick.

Don't follow this show. What exactly happened to make everyone sad about it?

There was no swordbro this ep

When have the kabane ever shown regenerative abilities?

Got best boy instead.
Hence why this episode was better than the previous two.

Soon. They referenced him a couple of times.

Ikoma has never been given medical treatment and he's still alive. Even had his stomach bitten when he was with Mumei in that cave.

I wonder what bullshit they will come up with how he survives the fall, kills a guy with a gatelling gun with his sword and catches up with the gang.

There's no need for an explanation of his survival. I am willing to bet it won't happen. But they'll show the rest sooner or later.

Ikoma floats onto the shore and finds a steam powered motorcycle one of Biba's groupies left behind. "MUMEI! DONT WORRY! ILL SAVE YOU!"

Someone arrives in a steam-powered jetski.

BASED

F

NO FATTY SURVIVES

He'll probably find Ikoma, feed him some blood and then team up for a 2 man revenge rampage on Biba's crew.

>complaining about asspulls now
>not in episode one where the virus is stopped by stopping the blood flow to Ikoma's brain - which kills you
>pretending to not enjoy the show to try fit in on an anonymous imageboard

Farewell Biscuit.

Because watching at 2x speed makes it tolerable.

>tfw you knew he was a goner the moment this pic appeared
>tfw this episode was boring as sin
>tfw he dies protecting his waifu

>why haven't you dropped canon berry?

big order is worse....MUCH worse.

how's this?
vimeo.com/171054710

Oh, you mean like when he tried to bite Ayame?