Taking the knee is an act of patriotism. A protest against injustice

Taking the knee is an act of patriotism. A protest against injustice.

You can't prove me wrong, and you people are why patriots have to take the knee in the first place.

> Systemic injustice
I mean they do systematically commit more injustices, are they admitting we're right?

Why are they doing it during the Pledge. Why not do it literally any other time, why didn't they make a formal announcement explaining why they're taking these actions.
This is like some half baked sit-in

but you guys burn the flag dont pretend you are all for it now

they think this is gonna cure racism and shit

all it takes is for trump to retweet those crime stats again and they get btfo

even if he doesnt this bullshit makes people want to see more nignogs dead

>occupy democucks
>patriotic

Plus from over here it's hilarious. Nogs are so inarticulate and easily led.

>Injustice
>Kneeling
>Implying kneeling will change anything

I don't know where there's confusion here. There's a verse in the star spangled banner which these guys interpret as racist. There's a part which denigrates the colonial marines, which were a troop of blacks that switched sides to fight for the brits in return for their freedom.

Honestly tell me what systemic oppression are blacks facing in America today? Is it the massive amounts of free welfare on taxpayer's dime? Is it the many free passes they get in schools and scholarships designed solely to get more blacks into colleges? Is it the casualties numbering over 600,000 dead Americans who fought in the Civil War and ended slavery. Is it the constant praise and media approval?

No these fuckers are in no way oppressed, these niggers who earn millions of dollars to play some fucking game while there are people in the military who get shit next to nothing for dying for these fuckers' right to "take a knee". If they truly want to experience oppression then they should go on and join the slave trade that is going on right now in African and Middle Eastern countries instead of cozying it up in their mcmansions with their million dollar contracts.

Assuming your assessment were true, how does kneeling help to solve these (((injustices)))? Seems to me the easiest way would be to stop acting like a bunch of dumb thugs if you don’t want to get shot.

Why do democrats frame everything that's distinctly against america and its values as patriotism?

Don't let them reframe "burning the flag" as an attack on the flag. It's a act of American patriotism!

Truth.

In before alt right crybabies come out of the woodwork whining to ban despite claiming they're for (((((((((((free speech))))))))))))

anons! collect all flag burning images try and find black dudes doing it also and then put what this guy said under it as a caption

we both know in a marxist world anyone burning a copy of das kapital and the hammer and sickle flag would be shipped off to the gulag m8

YEEEE NIGGERS LISTENING TO THEIR SLAVEMASTERS

KNEEL NIGGER KNEEL!

you want to stop blacks getting shot from police?
stop committing 70% of the crime in the country.

They got their free speech. Soon they will be getting their free unemployment.

kneeling...why not throw up some gang signs or "flip the bird" ? why in the ever living fuck are they kneeling to protest when it is the world wide known show of respect with bowing?
Fucking kneeling to protest is really boggling my noggin lads.
is this a hand-egg type deal which a bong could never understand?

YEEEEEES

I mean, they're totally free to express their free speech however they want.
Doesn't mean they're free from the consequences of their speech tho :^)

>961 blacks shot this year by cops
>only 7 of them were unarmed.

what has that got to do with hand-egg?
bread and circuses are to distract the plebs from politics and you lefties seem to have missed the point of that.

REEEEEEEE DAS RACIST

FACTS ARE RACIST

In reality, they've probably doubled our numbers with this stunt.

>blacks keep killing each other relentlessly at a rate of knots
>FUCK WHITEY AND FUCK AMERICA

>>>>L I B E R I A

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I fucking love facts.

I don't believe in free speech, and neither do you. So now that we're clear on the fact that we're in agreement, give me a reason why this ought to be allowed.

Kneeling is a sign of submission. Free men don't kneel, that's why the niggers do it.

I am happy with the shills when they prove this place is not infact a hugbox by them posting here.
I guess we actually need shills for Sup Forums to be Sup Forums

Niggers are being killed in because they comit crimes.

>You can't prove me wrong
Nor can I prove that a toddler screeching at his mother to buy him a chocolate bar is wrong

Sure, they can believe that. Freedom of speech (in a non-verbal way in this case). Perfect, go for it. But also live with the consequences of this action by means of the free market. It might make your net-worth lower, decrease ratings and cause further divide. The statistics don't show it's this big of a deal, police brutality and all. And doesn't almost every officer wear a body-cam these days? That number should go up to 100% and both groups would be happy, right?

Just my two cents, I think I am being very reasonable here.

We can reasonably deduce that you're wrong from statistics. Outside of a weird fluctuation in indictments leading to conviction in drug cases of about only 4%, nignogs going to nig. I don't personally smoke, and I would propose dui like charges on those who do and drive, the main problem with black people are they are controlled opposition and had their families destroyed be the left's social programs. You go from 2nd world poor to 1st world poor with the elitist dems promoting self black genocide as a therapy of improvement. No wonder what happens happens.

I'm not a lefty....

It's an act of virtue signalling, nothing more. How many of them donated their gameday salary to victims of police brutality, or legal defense funds to stop the problem? *crickets*

So true, they use one or two isolated incidences to play the professional victim, cos that's what Black's are in America, Professional Victims.

>Taking the knee is an act of patriotism.
It's the complete opposite, moron.

This whole kneeling situation is so freaking stupid... and dangerous. I hope it serves as a massive redpill for the masses. When will people learn that giving into marxist tactics little by little is exactly how marxist subversion works? Never give them and inch,as their goal is gaining miles inch by inch, their "long march" through our traditions and institutions.

Trump understands that America is an extremely diverse amalgamation of cultures and beliefs and the only thing binding us all together is the United States' ideal of the democratic republic. This is why we begin our sporting events by recommitting ourselves to a higher ideal than our individual differences and beliefs... the ideals of America and 1776.

We play the anthem and show respect to the flag before each game to remind everyone on the "red team" and the "blue team", and everyone in between, that we are all Americans and this is just a friendly competition.

Refusing to participate in that clearly marks you as not a holder of the American ideal, thus a subversive and an outsider. If we as a people don't continue to value and hold on to that higher ideal of Americanism... what do we have?