--HAPPENING-- USA MAJOR LEAGUE RUGBY 2018

USA MAJOR LEAGUE RUGBY

new professional league kicks off 2018

>No girly protection and you can't throw the ball forward. You have to face the enemy alone.
>It doesn't keep stopping. Play carries on even when a player is injured.
>1 team for defense and offense. Not 90 players to pick and choose from.
>esteems the western masculine qualities of camaraderie, fairplay and a balanced beer/sport ratio.
>high standards of morals in and off the field.
>unlike baseball, basketball etc etc It's played internationally so America can actually compete against other countries. WOW.
and best
>It will scare the shit out of the NFL

THIS IS HAPPENING
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Rugby

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Shelford
youtube.com/watch?v=UzJvA1wPt-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for interest. Come home white man.

Football has higher concussions per capita and is thus more manly.

Wow this is great! I really hope this takes off!

Sponsored by Fly emirates, yeah ... truly redpilled

That's pretty cool. You even have your own colony of samoans to farm wingers from too

Fucking retard. Go hang yourself.

you guys should just join our competition. you could do well against the nips and shit South African teams

Do yanks even know the rules at all? And this is union I presume, not league.

I would be overjoyed if the Americans got seriously interested in Rugby.

A huge cash injection and a large population base for players would be amazing. Our traditional rivals have let slip a little and it would make the world cup a good challenge.

they would kill Japan and Korea

maybe Argentina

rugby is more gruesome because no protection

Yeah the name is miss leading. I had a look. Its Union but Americans love the League word.

Americans arent quite low class enough for League.

Get into it yanks. It's huge in Aus, NZ, England, South Africa, Ireland, Scotland. Your team isn't the worst during the world cups either, show your team so love.

it would be good if they made like a second tier super rugby competition the western force and the whatever south african teams got dropped could be there a long with a couple of american teams and maybe a pacific islands team

Which one is the fast one ? The non humping for 2 minutes in a scrum one. I watched the fast one with some Aussie in China and it was really fun to watch.

>Including the word league in a union competition
Nice one yanks.
League might be low class lad but it's on sometimes.

This. Topkek

Please leave League scum.

League is just Polynesians running into each other for a while.

>shit South African teams
How far we have fallen.

About time burgers got into real sports

>Manly
fixed

No one blames you guys.
Everyone I hear seriously talking about it blames this race based bullshit..

Closest team to me is in New Orleans. I hope if this does become a major league they'll expand into more teams.

Is this awesome Rugby or the lame scrum-type "rugby"?

yeah i agree. just have a first div, second div competition. bottom teams of div 1 get relegated and the top teams of div 2 get promoted. But the guys at super rugby are to fucking retarded to sort anything out.

League has tackles that work like downs in gridiron (but you get 6). 13 players and is popular in certain areas like the working class bits of northern England.
Union has 15 players and is the more famous one worldwide. No tackle limit.

all rugby has scrums but only union has proper contested scrums

>unlike baseball, basketball etc etc It's played internationally so America can actually compete against other countries
But yanks hate having to play with others.

what's the news on minnesota? my former roommate plays for a club and is pretty good, wondering if he could snag a spot someday

League is the fast one.
Union is by far the more fun one to play though

Anyway i can follow it online?

Why couldn't we adopt AFL rules instead

promotion relegation games in super rugby would be the fucking tits. I'd fucking love to see that

Both codes have scrums? The set piece not shared is a line out. It's union only.

Yeah that's what the Aussies where saying; Union was much funner to actually play. The league was fun to watch though. Guys smashing the shit out of each other.

SANZAAR are cooked cunts m8.

Dont ever expect anything smart from them.

because AFL is even worse than league

fuckin aye!

>Why couldn't we adopt AFL rules instead
who will you play against? you don't need another USA only sport

League doesnt have the same contest over a ball. Thats the whole point.

Constantly having to play for the ball. Not having it given to you by turn overs.

>Brain Damage makes you more manly

RETARD ALERT

>Guys smashing the shit out of each other.
That happens in both

Do your footballers carry on playing after getting their scrotum ripped open and 4 teeth knocked out?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Shelford

GL with that
thinking that Rugby can make concurrence to Football in the US

US are shit at rugby

Concussion is a terrible thing, however the rate of concussion per 1000 in team sport goes rugby, ice hockey, american football

>Wayne
What a joke. I've never heard him called anything other than Buck.

And the best of all,probably no nigs would play this since you need to have a brain and not just run straight ahead

I think if it was going to have a chance the betting agencies would need to get behind it

Well I'd support either. Anything to stop watching NFL. I've had it with them.

Wales and France.

best players are white

give it time, white people aren't playing niggercollision much anymore so when this picks up we'll be GOAT

they can crossover

the good thing is you won't get many black playing it.

Now is the best time. all the white NFL fans pissed about kneeling can move to Rugby

>you can't throw the ball forward
I'm not really that into rugby, but if I'm not mistaken you could never do that.
That's called a "Forward Pass" and will be penalised

get the nfl boys to transfer to rugby and leave the nfl to the blacks, and watch it die.

There's more brain damage in gridiron because they run into each other head on, mainly because they have all that padding. Padding doesn't stop the brain smacking around the inside of the skull.
Same with boxing vs bare knuckle. You can hit harder if your hands are protected, hence why Nigel Benn can kill a mofo

Alright I'll watch, when does it air live?

One of the Patriots plays for the Eagles.

About time. American football doesn't even deserve to be called a sport.

Union is the more popular version. The US team isn't entirely awful at it. You're on level with places like Japan.

You can with the foot

>Americans give a flying fuck what the rest of the world plays

Race quotas, forced diversity coaches and politics. Do you guys actually talk about it over there?
I think it is a blessing in disguise though. It has become nothing more than bread & circuses just like NFL in the US. It is used to pacify whites and to safely redirect our energy. Once rugby in SA is destroyed completely all that wasted energy might get foccused into politics.

Well about time we join the rest of the white world then. Soccer (Football) and Rugby and in 50 years maybe we'll be doing well.

Now would be an opportune time to promote it actually.
You would scoop up all of the NFL fans who want something else to watch.

You forgot the most important part:
>Players actually play the game. No team of coaches to take you off the field every 30 seconds to run you through, step by step, the next play

Yeah its talked about a bit.
The media gloss over it but the comments are always talking about how its race shit to blame.

please join the rest of the world Amerilards

>Islanders
>White
Pick one baguette

You seem to care a lot about the Olympics

rugby is hardcore, played rugby league and rugby for 14 yrs, since i was 8.

was semi-professional in the queensland cup.

This is legit? How the fuck can anyone stand to watch that every week?

LOL LOL LOL!
Ratings for the Olympics in the US are SHIT! Only people who care are rich toffs sponsoring athletes who nobody else gives a fuck about

This leads to some hilarious (though at the time horrendous) debacles like England being humiliated by Italy not forming rucks in the last S6

Brilliant

>>>sp/78528932

>when replays take up more time than actual game play

Fugg

The same reason millions of people here watch a bunch of black men kick a ball around the back four for 10 minutes before spending 30 seconds running up the pitch and shooting high and wide - people love those exciting part even with all that downtime.

t. retard who likes both football and yankegg.

Oh, fair enough

It's too similar to nigger collision and nigs will start playing it once nigger felon league is destroyed, which is why NHL should replace nigger collision as it's almost completely white only 2 negros in the professional league.

>3 and 12 minutes
>Only 11 minutes of actual game time
>Amerilards call this a """sport"""

what the fuck

amerilards defend this

>Minneapolis TBAs

Now THIS is a team I can get behind

Can you imagine the SJW shit fit when they discover the best team in the world is called the All Blacks?
And more than that that their best players are fucking white males

It's too hard for nigs, too much thought is needed

Hey burgers watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=UzJvA1wPt-g

>League
Bogan please go.

Jews (and niggers) have ruined sports.

The average baseball game has become half an hour longer in the last 40 years. Every Dominican who thinks he's a Ted Williams takes two minutes between every pitch to adjust his gloves, scratch his ass and dance inside the batter's box.

Rugby is a great sport. Unfortunately within 10 years your American niggers that have 3 career options in life (sports, rapping or crime) will most likely make up 80% of the league and they will nig it up something terrible. Doing the latest hood dance craze every time they make a tackle or run the ball 5 yards, shitty rap music blurting out all the time, niggers shouting "DAS RITE, WE BE DA BEST MUH NIGGUH" in pre game talks etc.

I dont watch it at all, except for the final match sometimes. But from what I understand most people who watch love to eat and drink during the game as well, so you have plenty of time to move around and get snacks.

That, and most city nigs wont have access to, or wont pay for all the gear required for hockey. Theyd be shamed for not playing on the free courts or fields by their parents.

I think I remember something a few months ago about the haka being cultural appropriation

American football is not a sport
this is embarrassing

Baseball was always boring and with an average viewing age of 102 it'll die out shortly

mfw these guys tried this shit during the summer olympics to a bunch of basketball americans and they just sorta clapped and laughed at them