Can we talk about some stupidly cute love shit like Kaguya?

Can we talk about some stupidly cute love shit like Kaguya?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=103094
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, it's too lewd for our pure minds

>previous thread deleted
>deleting livescan/new chapter dumps
>deleting the extremely rare actual content contributions on Sup Forums
Is it because he used the word "edition"?

Why was the other thread deleted? What did Kaguya ever do to you?

Maybe it reminded a mod of his traumatic childhood.

Was there a Tsurezure thread this week?

I didn't look for one, but the series was on break this issue so probably not.

One of the odder thread deletions I've seen recently.

Did it say edition in the OP? That seems like the only reason it'd be deleted but I guess looking at the thread before deleting it is too much to ask for.

OP was "Haikyu edition" as in a reference to the volleyball mango. Oh well, chapter is already up on all the usual places.

It's because the mod's a fag who hates nice things.

One of the last posts was some faggot memetexting edition so he probably reported it.

I'm just glad we got rid of a general on Sup Forums to make room for all these generals to discuss new WSJ chapters.

fucking hell

>getting kaguya and shirogane to confess to each other was the keikaku of secretary all along

Calling it

Kaguya's face this chapter was cute

We knew it all along user

wow what a bold prediction

I feel like there has to be a different twist, it can't just be kaguya, shirogane, and then 2 masterminds controlling them one in front and one from the shadows.

At this point it'd be a pretty decent twist if either Fujiwara and/or Ishigami legitimately have no idea what's going on.

Could just be he's the real mastermind and she's his peon which is why she occasionally fucks it up (cosplay chapter, giving Kaguya the umbrella when she was about to win)

なんで外人様がもうかぐや様の事知ってんだよ。Sup Forums民って結構オタクなやつ多いんだなww

Let's not forget the secret best girl supporting their love story

I think she's getting sick of Kaguya's shit regarding it

>that next chapter tease
Treasurer time?

Are there any other obnoxiously cute manga similar to this or Takagi-san?

>no MISUNDERSTANDINGS where Kaguya walked in on Fujiwara and Shirogane bonding over sweat, BALLS, and athletics
might have been fun

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=103094

If that happened there would have been a murder

TL user here. There was a break this week so no thread.

Next week will be regular time as usual. Also, I found some nut who envisioned an anime voice cast for every character. I'll work on that too.

I want to have emotionless cold tuna sex with her.

She can fake emotion just fine

Me too user

I don't want her to fake emotion though. I want her lying there like a dead fish.

If she has to fake an emotion, I want it to be scathing disgust as she stares at me with cold, unfeeling eyes.

Does she have a boyfriend?

Kaguya or her bodyguard?

Possibly not since Shirogane has her as part of his harem in that one fantasy, but I guess that doesn't really matter.

>Fujiwara plotting for Prez to win
>Treasurer plotting for Kaguya to win.

>In the end Prez go fall for Fujiwara and Kaguya fall for the treasurer.

Do it Aka.

Their love for each other is too strong. If anything, their matchmakers would fall for them instead.

that would be stupid,user

Kaguya doing President's hair when?

I can't believe somebody bothered to translate that whole pasta into french

This chapter proves once again that fujiwara a best and pres x fujiwara is the otp

All it would take is someone very fluent in both languages to just write it down in French especially since there aren't any deep words in that sentence.

Do you have a death wish user?

She's already coming for you, it's too late

If anything this chapter sunk that, she saw him at his most pathetic, there's no recovering from that.

Hayasaka a best and Kaguya x Hayasaka is OTP.

True love can only exist between people who have seen their partner at their worst and still love them.

Girls can't love girls, user.

> their partner at their worst
> partner
> shirogane and fujiwara

NO

Go to sleep Kaguya

It's too late lady Kaguya, they've already shared many long evenings of blood, sweat, and balls together.

>M
>best

this is the trasurer right?

I read all of this mango between last night and tonight and wondered who was this guy

Holy fucking shit

Yeah and he is only mentioned once or twice so far I believe

>Next time: the man shrouded in mystery finally...

I know this is bait (from aka), but, I WANT TO BELIEVE

Probably the best chapter so far
> They're that in love with each other

>his hair is only a form of artistic manga expression

Bullshit. That should have killed him if he was Japanese.

>finally...
>gets a name
>that's it
>doesn't even show up in a panel

Don´t worry he´ll show up in chapter 100 for one panel.

Also why are balls so much fun?

There are mistakes in that French version meme.
For example, gradué doesn't mean what you think it does in this context, it simply means "divided by degrees" or something. Never "came out with a diploma" or something.

The word they were translating was "graduated".

I know.
The correct one would be "je suis sortie première de la classe" or something. Or "diplômée" instead of "première" if we want to talk about the certificate.

finally, a time to post this

They do have pretty good compatibility and counterbalance each other well, but best pick is still Kaguya.

I swear to god this reaction.

You know, I wonder, for all of Shirogane's interpretation of this as an insult to his own humanity, if Kaguya didn't even realize the effect of that phrasing.

Why do all Aka's girls so cute?

Because they are made for suffering.

COMME C'EST MIGNON

Kinda looks like the loli in the retard train manga

The next chapter tease is directed at him right?

>"The man shrouded in mystery finally..."
Most likely, yeah. I don´t know any other male character that we know of except maybe the headmaster. But he isn´t really shrouded in mystery.

Inb4 He´s Fujiwara´s love interest (you heard it here first)

If Fujiwara will have a love interest, that would mean spending some pages (or god forbid, some chapters) on non-Kaguya non-Shirogane chapter, which is not what this manga is about.

Unless of course Fujiwara's love interest had the same hang-up about love as Kaguya and Shirogane has.

What happened to the dump thread?

>why is he wearing his uniform on the weekend

Because hes poor

That thing on his neck sure is good looking, though.

Of course Fuji will have a love interest and some backstory. She´s the protagonist after all.

>What happens is for the three of them to decide
I'd like it if this means that Fujiwara-treasurer romance (if that is who her love interest is) is completely outside the Kaguya-Shirogane drama.

>german analog games
>various other subcultures far removed from what one consider mainstream
Is she a crouching patrician, hidden hipster?

no idea who she is

Did it update? I didn't see the new chapter anywhere yesterday.

Chapter 23 is the newest one.

So who here honestly wants shirogane to just give up on kaguya and proceed with fujiwara?

>kaguya finally confesses
>shirogane turns her down saying she already has fujiwara as his girlfriend
>for a long time now

Fujiwara is love, truly she should take the president for herself.

I honestly feel that a Fujiwara end is a logical conclusion, but it probably won't happen.

Shirogane highly underestimated Fujiwara, that relationship is not going to last.

Not to mention neither of them wanted that to happen.

There was a thread yesterday that got deleted for whatever reason.

No.

OP had "edition" in it.

No wonder!

>"edition"
I wasnt there but it was used as a joke most probably right? Kaguya doesnt have generals. Mods should crack down on real generals instead of the word edition.

It was "Haikyuu Edition" so it was obviously a joke, but the mod was too stupid to realize that.

The mod obviously didn't read the thread, someone probably reported it just to troll.

What chapter is this? I don't remember it

they automatically get deleted instead of archived

>Fujiwara's ribbon has grown in size during the course of this manga
>It also had bandages on it after volleyball training

What does it mean?

The ribbon is an alien that improves Fujiwara's ability, like those in KISS X DEATH.

Meanwhile real generals even link to their previous threads

She wouldn't be interested. Fujiwara likes aggressive men, and Shirogane isn't a forceful guy at all. He hesitates constantly and is inexperienced with adult matters which makes him perfect for someone pure and innocent like Kaguya.

Well the author might want to spice things up a bit in the future, and from the picture in the cover I wouldn't say he looks rather forceful either

I want to aggressively push down Fujiwara and cum on her ribbon