Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Let us now have a meaningful discussion about the anime and manga series Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V. New information regarding a future episode has been released. Shall we speculate on what this means for the foreseeable future?

Other urls found in this thread:

f.angiva.re/5LWgi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Warning. This may contain spoilers for future episodes: This new information details the future duel between Yusho and Dennis. It will be revealed that Dennis was once a student under Yusho. Yusho will also be using a card which has tentatively been translated as Miracle Silk Hats. It is unclear whether the card will be printed or not as the article does not explicitly state.

>Posts hentai

It was your own faults, faggot.

>Another 24/7 circlejerk
Mods don't like Sup Forumsrc-v generals. Why not just wait until the episode is released?

Also from DMC

-Dennis was once Yusho's student
-Dennis is ordered to capture Yuzu, but comes into confrontation with Yusho. They begin a duel
-Yuya and his friends find a teleporter in an XYZ base, and uses it to teleport to the fusion dimension.

I would like to discuss the character of Akaba Reiji. I fear that he is being underutilized by the writers and may not reach his full potential as an important part of the plot.

Why did you make a new thread? There's already a new one made before yours. You're going to get us all fucked.

True thread:
Let's have meaningful discussion over there and none of this card-censored hentai. The hentai being carded is not good enough.

Who cares? The writers are wanking off Yuya and Shun these days.

Where did it all go wrong and why is it EGAO?

>Let's have meaningful discussion over there and none of this card-censored hentai. The hentai being carded is not good enough.
>Meaningful discussion

Not with a shitpost OP. People are clearly going to be talking about lewds again. At least this thread has vital and disussion worthy of an OP.

Reiji is old and busted. Edo and Kaito "off-screen character development" Tenjo are the new posse

You mean synchro right?

Did they mention when Yuya is going to Xyz? They just revealed a ranked up Galaxy-Eyes today, it would make sense for it to be showcased in a duel against Yuya. I would have thought that Yuya would duel Kaito one more time for at least 1 episode before heading to Fusion. Or does this mean Kaito is coming along with Yuya and friends? It'd be great if Jack and Shinji and the Synchro crew (plus Lancers) joined forces with Yuya in Fusion. Which it looks like they might because of the new Red Dragon revealed today as well.

What are the odds that Yuya gets his own Xyz monster during the Yusho battle? The Xyz monster could just be released in the Booster SP if it were a Dark attribute.

Pretty sure this is after episode 112 and onwards.

I think Edo will be the one going with Yuya to Fusion. I mean in a magazine we saw him without that long dress of his. It'd be weird seeing Edo being all happy and smiles to Yuya, while he was a huge dick towards Judai.

Yuya's getting no XYZ dude. Then again, they could pull of another muh bonds with Yuto. Although, him getting a fusion is very likely.

Not that guy, but I prefer this thread. Maybe next time you should made more interesting intro?

Tyler sisters hungry for Yuya was funny yeah, but not after you keep saying it for a hundred times.

yuyas fusion monster will be named "ethereal chaos knight" and will be a ripoff of black luster soldier
don't tell konami i told you guys

>was funny yeah, but not after you keep saying it for a hundred times
I feel like this is my one main takeaway from generals in general

>inb4 he does this when Yuya activates Smile World

Are manga spoilers out yet?

You mean a Fusion Pendulum or a regular Fusion? Yuya already got 2 Fusions, one of which is a Stargazer-Odd-Eyes upgrade and the other of which is a Performapal-Odd-Eyes upgrade. One of them (Rune-Eyes) was even a cover card. There's no way he's getting another regular Fusion. The only new boss monsters Yuya is getting are the Fusion Pendulum, an OEPD regular effect Pendulum upgrade, and the Hitotsu Ni Dragon.

Assuming this would turn out to be true, what is this? A regular Fusion or the Fusion Pendulum?

The DM ripoff was a regular Synchro, so I assume it would be a regular Fusion.

>xyz arc are less than 10 eps

SYNCRO ARC WAS A MISTAKE

>xyz arc are less than 10 eps

My main concern is what do we make of the new ranked up Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon and new Red Dragon Jack card if Kaito (and Jack) won't matter anymore.

The fact that they've made these cards makes me think the allies from Synchro AND Xyz (and maybe even Standard) will come to Fusion when the rest of the Lancers and Sora join up with Yuya.

Reiji and Kaito don't know each other so it makes no sense for Kaito and Sayaka & Allen to stay behind when Yuya goes to Fusion and THEN join forces with Reiji to aid Yuya in Fusion. Unlike Synchro, there's literally nothing left to defend in Xyz, and Yuya's clearly going to need all the help he can get against Academia so obviously he won't just go with Edo. I think Gong, Shingo, Shun, Kaito, Sayaka, and Allen are going with Yuya & Edo.
Maybe even Gloria and Grace are coming along?

What is this Jack card I keep hearing about? I thought that the synchro card released turned out to be a red-eyes card?

>there's literally nothing left to defend in Xyz
Wrong, there are scattered pockets of civilians and Resistance members. Next to nothing, but that's still meaningful for people who are fighting to protect what little is left of them. Not that I'm saying Kaito would be opposed to a direct assault on Academia.

Again, that's hard to believe when Yuya already got 2 Fusions, 1 of which was a cover card. If anything, the only Fusion Yuya gets is the Fusion Pendulum, which will almost certainly be the cover card for October's next booster pack.

If Edo and the Academia forces in Xyz join Yuya (which they will), then there's absolutely nothing to worry about because there's no one for Xyz to defend themselves from. Besides, Kaito is bound to shill this new Cipher Dragon at some point so either he's battling Yuya after the Edo duel or he's coming along with Yuya.

It's Red Rising Dragon, a RDA-looking Synchro that's coming out in a Rival Pack featuring Yuya's dimensional "rivals". It's defintely not a Red-Eyes.

Red Rising Dragon

Just because Edo defects, doesn't mean that everyone else will.

In fact, that'd be even more shitty since the writers would be taking character derailment because EGAO to a whole new level.

I'll take your point, but Kaito is still going to shill out that new Cipher Dragon eventually so how's that going to happen?

If the grunts watch Yuya's duel they'll be EGAO'd as well
>shitty
>character derailment
This is the same show that resolved the topsies and commons ordeal by making them best buddies over a duel

>but Kaito is still going to shill out that new Cipher Dragon eventually so how's that going to happen?
by going to Academia??

Exactly.

Yeah I knew Dennis was Yusho's student since the moment he started playing Entermages and did the whole Entame shtick. Admittedly he does it much better than Yuya. I'm just wondering why he's still doing that shit when he works for Academia which is against that shit.

So the problem is that neither Kaito nor Edo can job to each other yet because it would ruin their character?

Remember this guy? :^)

So I caught up on the last three episodes. They were kinda meh but a lot of stuff pissed me off.

1. Why is Yuya acting kinda arrogant again with his entertainment duel philosophy. He seems to be echoing his actions at the beginning of Synchro where he just took his dueling style for granted and tried to overwhelm his opponent with smiles and shit. I guess he's a bit better now since he's more focused and confident about it but at the same time he's still being stubborn about it like it will ALWAYS work and it's THE ONLY WAY. I also really fucking hate how he's making suboptimal plays too. Why do you pend summon Monkeyboard when you're better off using him as a scale? Why the fuck do you destroy all the jobelisk monsters rather than attack the ones who don't have monsters directly and take them out?

Speaking of which, why the fuck were the jobelisks allowed to attack Yuya when he didn't even make his first turn?

2. SINCE WHEN COULD THEY FUCKING SEE THE CARD'S EFFECTS? This just ruins a lot of the duels in this show now.

3. Really disappointed by Gloria and Grace. With just one duel all their villainous aura has been diminished and they're not threatening in the least just like what Yuri has become. Shit, was Yuya's dueling that potent to reach them so instantaneously and completely dominate them?

4. Characters are developing too quickly now. What the fuck happened to Kaito? Is he suddenly calm and collected off-screen? Did he just let those jobelisks go when he was way closer to carding Shun? Allen seemed to accept Yuya as a comrade, then vehemently denied his help when chasing after Sayaka, and then after beating the Tyler sisters he's like "Yeah you were my comrade all along man"

5. Pissed that Shun didn't get carded since something big needs to happen but all it takes is some chunks of rubble and he's knocked out cold after rescuing Sayaka? topkek m8

I know Yuya vs Edo is going to be more of this same bullshit but at least Yusho vs Dennis will be good.

Which was completely and utterly retarded.

In this case, it's worse, because they've been indoctrinated into believing that callous genocide is not only righteous, but fun.

Does uncarding technology exist? Or is Yuzu just running around with a couple of corpses in her pockets now?

At least spoiler it. God damn it user. You'll get the thread pruned again.

Maybe that's user's goal

That user maybe. This user here wants to make everyone egao in their pants.

Why must you faggots always post that garbage, it's worse than CAC because it gets our threads deleted by mods.

Man, Yuya sure is my favorite giraffe.

You do realize that writing huge posts results in no one reading them?

tl;dr XDD

Every thread until he returns.

The 4 Yu's look great

Jack is my favorite Yu.

They really do!

>tfw this picture made me realize that Yugo and Yuto's voice actors are blood-related

>f.angiva.re/5LWgi
Does Yuto have the best voice in the entire series?

BEST YU
Feels like I forgotting something, probably not important

No, because SHOW MUST GO ON!

From the cutest to manliest

>Speaking of which, why the fuck were the jobelisks allowed to attack Yuya when he didn't even make his first turn?

The Battle Royale rules is always like that. The only one who couldn't attack is player who get the first turn.

IKE!!!

BATTLE DA!!

BATTLE DA!!

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

I'm looking at the TV Tropes page for Arc-V. Who the fuck writes this shit? It has Tumblr fingerprints all over it.

Clear Wing Fast Dragon.

Are you shitting me,manga? Why do Yuto and Yuri still have their normal dragons but Yuya and Yugo have different ones?

Yuri hasn't even got a dragon.

Nope, I wonder if we'll get a Performapal tuner

Dear God the OCG effects of the D-HEROes suck. They reek of 2006 card design, they're just as bad as most of the GX D-HEROes

So I've heard a lot of people say ARC-V is the darkest YGO series? Can someone explain why? From what I've seen it doesn't look like the darkest series but has a balance of lighthearted scenes and dark stuff.

It isn't.

Yuri hasn't show his dragon yet, The manga might have different Starve Venom.

As for Yuto having the regular DRXD. That's probably because of poor foresight.
Yoshida probably only decided to give all Yus new dragons way later after the chapter was submitted.
Judai started out using anime HEROs in manga, only to go full manga original later.

Pretty sure tvtropes is full of tumblrites.

GOING FAST, MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE

IKU!

1. I think you need to search up the word arrogant. Also Yuya just mentioned in 108, that his way of dueling is the only thing that's stopping him going hitotsuni, and he doesn't want to get taken over by him. As for the monkey, that was definitely a blatant and stupid mistake.

2. Literally happened before.

3. Gloria and Grace are still evil they want their revenge with Yuya. Only Gloria shown signs of interest in entame dueling.

4. They're pretty much rushing XYZ arc since they want Fusion to be developed as possible considering that'll be the peak of the show.

5. Literally Kek'ing myself.

>Japaneses C&C
LOL

>Only Gloria shown signs of interest in entame dueling.
Grace, you're getting them mixed up

>scale 1 and 11
>not 0 and 13
if they're going to create retarded cards, might as well go full retard

Oops sorry.

Does anyone have a link to a batch with eps 1-50? Or a folder on mega with all the episodes

What's the Pendulum?

A D/D/D?

Abyss Actor, Sawatari is the rival not AQUABA RAGE

Interview translated when?

>They've given up on making Reiji do anything

What interview?

The one that was in the last thread

How hard will you laugh if Reiji and co. arrive in Xyz right after Yuya and his jobber friends travel to Fusion?

They tend to take a long ass time to translate.

Could we at least get a basic summary?

so the new destiny hero cards coming in destiny soldiers pack are shit

>hero cards being shit

You sound surprised, user.

>destiny heroes being shit

Nothing new here.

Edo gonna get a 2-parter duel. Hope he show some good stuff.

Seriously, Dystopia is pretty damn weak compared to Cipher and Scarlight.
What were they thinking.

Some of them were meta back in GX days.

the fusion feels like a card that should have been long ago in gx
the real question is what were they thinking making a trap card fusion, its cool but just give me a quick play fusion.

in ocg they still play heros since they have stratos, thats the real problem.

>What were they thinking.
Heroes sell no matter how shit they are.

I hope to god thats not true, cause we are missing out on some actually good heros cards like vision heros, counter traps, and stratos.

I exècted them to give Destiny Heroes an actual strategy. Sadly, they continued the tradition of having D-Heroes with random effects that don't really help each other much.

And they probably do, I mean there are a lot performapals and few RR cards that are complete shit, but are the bread winners when it comes to shilling in Arc-V.

What anime characters will be getting slots 12-17/18 in INOV?