What's Sup Forums's general opinion on latinas getting BLEACHED

It seems to be quite a common occurrence nowadays. Even Moreso than the bmwf or wmaf pairings

>inb4 YEB! I'm quite convinced he got cucked by a guy that was even darker than his wife

Google images "chola"
Goodluck finding a castiza. Light skinned spix stick to themselves. The only spix that want to get bleached are hotel maid tier.

they're okay as dungeon slaves not much else

Latinas are cute and are usually thicc and can get thicc easily. Asians are my favorite though and they have the best bushes.

Since white women are trash and niggers are niggers, latino chicas are the only way.

>latinas getting BLEACHED
Any resulting pregnancies only create more shitskins, should be avoided.

If are unable to control degenerate urges to engage in beastiality with tacos, use protection.

Still race mixing and still producing shitskin sons/daughters.

Since I have a guro fetish, mexican women are perfect for me!

Racemixing with latinas
>Hurr fucking race traitors breeding more shitskins REEEEEEEEEE
Racemixing with asians
>muh japenese waifu is honorary white, we will make more mentally unstable, mixed babies :3

Depends on how brown we're talking
Pic related is fine

There are so many latinas in my area but asians are my favorite but there aren't any so hard to choose.

>Pls dnt let seƱor Drumpf deport me, papi :)

Im personally all for fucking latinas

>Racemixing with asians
>>muh japenese waifu is honorary white, we will make more mentally unstable, mixed babies :3
Nice strawman.
Still japanese are at least human, and tend to not flood into white countries in search of gibs unlike a certain nation of squat brown goblins to the south...

Mexican here

meh... we got bleached the fuck out by the Spanish already, your kids would probably turn out somewhat white already because of the hidden Spanish genes.

They crave white dick so they won't get deported.

About as okay as any other form of degeneracy that ends the white race.

Nice double standards man

the only reason why beaners get attacked so much is because they are the scapegoat that CAN be attacked. No one would dare go after the real culprits of jews and nigs so they go after the easy target to blame shit on.

Milky milky For the giv posters

Fuck off race traitor
Reminder to whites in this thread not to fall for these shills

>probably turn out somewhat white already because of the hidden Spanish genes.
>implying muslim rape-baby spaniards are white

There are more spics in America than niggers.

dumb fucking retard roastie bitch. spics are 70 iq subhumans who are as savage as niggers in africa. they're criminal trash who all live on welfare and are destroying this country. asian people can be considered human while spics are the same as niggers and need to be eradicated. learn the fucking difference you stupid bitch

>t. ass-blasted spic jealous of human races

I think it's awesome. Latina girls are way more sexual than white girls and they are also way more traditional and into family. It's white women who poison them with their shitty ideas about feminism and BLM and all this stupid libtard white girl shit. Honestly I can't fucking stand white women.

How do I have double standards? I love latinas and asians. People have been race mixing forever whites don't even want to fuck anymore.

>racemixing is bad
>unless it's done with japanese woman
Fucking dumb nigger, end yourself

yea and somehow the niggers find a way to commit more crimes.i don't count puerto ricans as spics though, they are full blown niggers regardless of race in my book.

>Pic related is fine
For moving a pile of bricks perhaps.

Seriously why do third worlders try to pimp out their gross brown ooga booga women to thirsty virgins on Sup Forums to get sympathy? It's so autistic

sage

shut the fuck up you stupid bitch. white men can race mix if they want trash. spics aren't human so it's not race mixing it's bestiality creating subhuman animals. just kill yourself you ugly fucking whore.

Mexicans are fucking low IQ retards, they're not even human.

Japanese are the superior race, apart from that it's strictly whites.

Latin females and white males are the most common interracial pairing right now

>tfw no bwc spit roast on a boat. Lucky girl

>posting mexicans
Not all spics are mexicans. Sudacas in Colombia and Venezuela have the best aesthetics.

>he doesn't like a woman who can chop down a tree
Take some testosterone supplements you lanklet

>implying you don't have fat, ugly American women

>we gud dey bad
no taco nigger. you're a filthy fucking worthless subhuman just like niggers. whether it's you or niggers you're both fucking trash and don't belong in a white society

because they're cuckold cowards. they're always spamming their gross fat women and begging white people to fuck them so they can border open. they're even worse than niggers. niggers aren't trying to bring all of africa to america but all spics are trying to bring their entire race with them

White men conquered all the warrior men of other cultures and peoples only to be defeated by qt descendants of Kuruminha

you will never compete with white men or asians. you are subhuman trash that's equal to niggers in africa. even if you fucking retards manage to take over large parts of america so what? your little fucking malformed brains can't do anything with it. you've got 2 iq than niggers. your brain is too small for you to do stem, tech, or science. you're worthless garbage. kys you fucking taco niggers

Don't listen to him. Mexicans are based! I'll fuck your women and you can fuck my women we'll be a big happy family.

Yeah, whatever you say, Tyrone. Go on and fuck some chinks, you are already owned by them anyway. I can't wait for 54% to drop even lower.

you know calling people mexicans especially latinos (you assume I am one) is a pretty insulting thing to do.

Spics in America have a higher obesity rate than White people

google searched pics and get " mujeres mas bellas de nicaragua".
>mexico
>nigger aqua

The males will often encourage them to do it believe it or not. It's some kid of macho belief.

> hey gringo, our women are so hot I bet you wish you could fuck one ese!

Which is completely cuckish. Imagine if any other race said that

> you will never...

Uhm...I am white and I am in a STEM field moron. kys.

lol, I'd much rather have a kid with a spic than my own little Elliot Smith.

Isn't it interesting that a country that's a little over half white puts your 99% kielbasa country to shame? Leave your own country to go work in England huh?

>being Chinas' bitch
>putting anyone to shame
Pick only one, Jamal.

At least their children will actually be white lol.

spics and niggers are why america is obese. whites aren't anymore fat than asians. spics are the most obese/fate in america as well. spics have the worst of everything in humanity combined into one gross brown goblin. they're short, fat, ugly, stupid, and savage like africans. they eat other spics even cause they're so savage. they're the fucking abomination of earth

>tyrone
>posts spic bitch
hahah you're a fucking worthless little spic on a proxy aren't you faggot? you're just mad cause white men don't want your subhuman women. only spics think people who insult them are niggers. there's no niggers on Sup Forums but there's lots of ugly subhuman spics like you

kek true pic

that person is a spic on a proxy. he posted some ugly spic whore from south america and he calls everybody who insults him tyrone. little spics on Sup Forums are jealous of niggers and their inferiority complex shows

>1% of niggers/spics are in stem
>spics and niggers are in stem too
you're not in stem you fucking worthless retard. you can't even understand basic math. your race is subhuman and will never compete with whites or asians faggot. you're actually proving my point thinking you garbage can based on your little pea brain

As long as you dip your balls on her face and then in her mouth it would be fine.

>white guy here

I'm latina you stupid prick

And they age so well!

Aren't you guys doing the same in philipines

There are different types of 'spics' moron, who are you talking about? Columbians? Puerto Ricans? Peruvians? Mexicans? They are ALL fatter? I don't think so. Probably have fatter asses and bigger titties from my experience.

>Elliot Smith
hahah, meant fucking Rodger

That's actually impressive.

Is that a refrigerator?

do you have a femine pene?

Kept waiting for the moment that got this video on liveleak, but it never came.

>B b but they are hard workers n shit!!!11

Oh wait no they are not

skin color > aesthetics?

you're all worthless subhumans who want to bring your entire worthless subhuman race into america and leech off white men. you're worse than fucking niggers cause not even niggers want to bring africa but you subhuman spics want to bring south america and all your "beauty"

i posted this in another thread'

im a spic and back in 2012 for some reason a qt blondie found me attractive. She was pretty but a huge fucking CUNT. I thing the only reason why we were together was the sex.

She would say alot of fucked up shit to me "fuck me you dirty spic" "i want your beaner babies" "fuck me you stupid spic pool boy" ect. i dropped and broker her iphone and she straight to my face said "you stupid wetback!". Not gonna lie it kinda hurt but would also called her fucked up shit.

We ended it up breaking up because we would fight so much to the point i started getting panic attacks. I felt like tony soprano.

Everyone has their fetishes. I assume white guys do the same when they fuck asians, blacks ect. we really dont care if you fuck latinas. well i dont. it will be worst if it was with a black. No one in the family wants a black in the family especially latina grandmothers.

>hurr he's a spic on proxy xD!
I'm 100% slav and I wipe my ass with your worthless opinion.

although spics are perhaps some of the worst, women in general age like shit unless they are constantly pumped with plastics

check'd and lold

It's almost as if these statements aren't made by the same people.

Race isn't just skin color spic
Whites>everyone else

You gotta admit, he really wanted it.

>posts some ugly spic whore nobody knows
>thinks there's black people on Sup Forums and calls everybody tyrone for no reason
haha you aren't slav you fucking shitskin punk faggot. all you spics are the same subhuman trash who act the same. everything little ugly spic on Sup Forums calls everybody who insults their garbage race tyrone.

PROTIP: whites don't call people nigger for insulting spics you fucking subhuman

I would conquer that.

fuck you i legit thought that was a shashlik first

>there's black people on Sup Forums
Yeah, not at all

> you're not in stem you fucking worthless retard.

I am a computer programmer and I basically write code almost 24/7 and have been for over five years retard. I also own a million dollar apartment that doubled in value from the time I bought it, completely paid off, bet you don't believe that either. Tiniest violin playng for your faggot ass.

> you can't even understand basic math. your race is subhuman

I guess the white race is subhuman? Or are you too stupid to read my post. I AM WHITE you stupid brainlet.

> and will never compete with whites or asians faggot. you're actually proving my point thinking you garbage can based on your little pea brain

? as i said before...kys shit head

By the way that you expressed yourself, it seemed like you implied that ugly white women are better than beautiful tanned latinas. It's not my fault that you fail at having a good grasp of your own language.

>posts a bunch of shitskins not even a nigger in there
>this is proof
HAHAHAHA all you did was prove my fucking point you ugly fucking spic faggot. Sup Forums is crawling with ugly spics but no niggers.

boi you mad as shit, kek

>Apagando las luces, guerro.

Nah you're just a spic, I'm saying white people are the best and it's better to have kids with a fat white woman than to race mix with a spic.

Bump

Have fun harpooning landwhales then.

blah blah. nice larp you got you fucking worthless subhuman trash. you aren't anything but a poor worthless low iq subhuman spic. you're the same garbage as niggers in africa.

>I AM WHITE you stupid brainlet.
no you aren't you ugly brown faggot. you're some little goblin spic. spics are the most obese/fat race on earth. you spics manage to weigh more than niggers even. america is obese cause it's filled with spics and niggers like yourself.

>40 spics
>1 nigger in the far background
WEW LAD

HAHAHAHHAHA fucking worthless spic faggot. look at you. you gotta get on a proxy to shill cause you're mad white guys want to fuck asians but not ugly fat goblin women. then you go around call everybody who is insulting spics tyrone. kys you fucking disgusting freak

>a fat white woman
"Breed with me, senpai!"

>t. Jeb! larping as what he thinks a Chad is

You're the one that made this about ft people.

He's probably a nigger, just look how is he typing. Swearing after every 2 words and senseless zdania
>hurr you bitch ass fucking spic you aren't right you fucking retard, I'm fucking right coz I live in 54% white country owned by China

>as he posts a half jap half human
Fuck off Paco, no one wants your shitty women

Fuck off weaboo english teacher