Luluco today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7kv-SLMVLco
luluco.tv/archives/special/overjustice
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ninja slayer nxt

But it's tomorrow.

Today is yesterday's tomorrow

Ninja Slayer and Inou Battle aren't original works by Trigger, they don't have the rights to use them blatantly.

They'll get on with the show itself now.

>it's still Thursday for me

Damn

Panty and stocking cross over FUCKING WHEN

I don't care.

Never, they can't really get away with putting P&S in there, too much red tape around it.

Also Gainax owns the rights

That's what I meant

JUSTICE NEVER DIES

Is this the final episode?

na it's 11 out of 12

Doesn't matter either way.

12 out of 13 but yes, this will be the penultimate.

>watashi Luluco
what did she mean by this?

female counter, her name

more iconic form of introduction would be "Luluco desu" but it's correct as well

I want it.

So tomorrow is the last episode of "season 4" and then the week after is the epilogue, eh?

>other shows didn't even finish S1 yet
>it's S4 finale in Space Patrol Luluco

What the fuck is hydra?

if this show doesn't have an absurd gainax ending i'm gonna be let down

Bad guys in marvel/captain america verse

mom is gonna come back only if keiji kills luluco

Oh I see, that's very interesting, thanks.

>inferior timezones

Say it with me:

BLUE N' THICC

midori is green

when will you guys learn?

when she stops being blue

I could understand that shit if her name was Ao, since it means both blue and green, but Midori specifically means green.

My fan fiction: I want Midori to tell Luluco she realized she loves her after Nova rejects Luluco's confession. Luluco isn't sure how she feels, but she decides to give Midori a chance to get closer to her. The end.

It's not that simple, because it's used with multiple kanji that aren't all perfect synonyms. It can also mean some shades that could pass for blue or green, though it's not used to mean anything Crayola blue.

My fan fiction: Nova continues to give no shits and Luluco gets cyberbullied to death again.

My fan fiction: Midori sits on my face, also; Naruto fights Batman in Ougikubo.

My fan fiction: Midori sits on everyone in Ogikubo's face. Luluco bullies Nova with her cyber demon.

My fan fiction: Nova continues to give no shits, and thus comes back to Space Patrol and dates Luluco simply because she tells him too. Their whole relationship revolves around Luluco giving him every command, and him not caring enough to refuse.

B-but he loves her!

In a rare moment of respite, Luluco decided to go outside and marvel at the beauty of the universe. Stare into the vast emptiness, sparsely filled with entities far larger than she was able to imagine. Just like Nova-kun used to, back when he was still a part of the Space Patrol, Ogikubo branch. Luluco shouldn't have thought of the man who stole the heart from her breast, it only hurt. I shouldn't have, she whispered, trying to hold tears back, unsuccessfully. Her fingers clasped hard at the metal railing, her head bowed. She shivered in fear of the following days, their uncertainty.

Suddenly, some warm hands covered Luluco's shoulders with a coarse jacket, a little too roomy for her, but pleasurably so. A hug from behind followed. Luluco could feel a little chin digged deep into her collarbone, sharp teeth nibbling softly at her neck. A mass of purple hair mixed with her own, as Luluco and Midori observed the coldness of the universe, for a moment free of any anxiety, sharing sweet warmth.

"Luluco...", whispered Midori in her ear, then kissed it. Nimble hands hugged her tighter. "Luluco, don't think of him. He wouldn't mind either way."
"How can you come here and say such things!" Luluco thrashed about, trying to free herself from the traitorous green. Midori did not let her.
"Why look for love in the stars, dummy? You come out here every night. It's pointless."
"I've no other love."
"A dummy you are, big time."

Midori kissed her, like she did so many times before, pefectly aware that her own love will forever be unrequited. She did not mind that much. Casual sex was more than enough.

I find her lack of toast disturbing.

I look forward to your tears this episode, /u/

>inb4 Nova is revealed to be a reverse trap all along

Not happening.
youtu.be/7kv-SLMVLco

Is there any doujins yet?

Why is Japan so stingy with cross references from material that's not from the same studio?

yakuza kills people who break this particular law

isn't anime piracy very serious in japan?

Obviously it's serious if the Yakuza are enforcing things.

Turning Girls when

Source? Not doubting, but am curious.

He's shit talking. Japanese copyright law doesn't protect commercial fair use for parody, etc like it does in the US. So they have to get permission.

I like it

Sauce?

I'm still upset that there's only 6 and a half episodes

Overjustice a Best.

I wouldn't feel ashamed of wearing that in public.

Apparently they made it with the help of random women around the office, and it still turned out fantastic. I wonder if lightning can strike twice.

>luluco 4koma

WHAT WHERE

lalaco is made for

Ruling the world

Alpha Omega Nova is Nihilist character gone to far.

*too

Alpha Omega Nova is made for dick.

luluco is just my silly fix until i can get another kiznaiver

KAAEERUUUN DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESU

ANATA NO HAATO NI KAERITAI

nice trips tho

so is the two fingers an anal probe for cancer joke i forget the term

kancho

No toast is most certainly not normal.

Crunchyroll
There are 2 chapters.

whats wrong with her teeth?

T minus oh four hundred

Green and cute you mean.

Neat. 4koma suits the series really well, and there'll be only slightly less animation than what the show has.

Can't wait for the Evangelion ending they go with. They got away with it for Inferno Cop.

luluco.tv/archives/special/overjustice

>overjustice and secretary will never be your pa and ma

This is not just a Japanese thing, it was a major thing when characters were mixed in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

As far as parody use goes, "fair use" is mostly a US phenomenon, in most other countries the rules are much more well defined and you have to get actual permission for more than a vague reference.

@waka_geek on Twitter

>3 eyed girl is a recurring character in the manga

thank you for showing me this user, it made my night

Cheeky cunt.

It's how he rolls.

what's the over/under on secretary talking in the final episode

daily reminder that this episode is going to be a compilation episode just like in fucking Ninja Slayer

NEVER EVER

I hope IC and OJ get a small scene where they interact with eachother.
Probably not since IC stayed in hell but I can dream

This deserves another reply.

>user: "Nova, would you mind if you suck my dick"
>Nova: "I don't mind either way"
PROFIT

>"you're under arrest for committing a sexual harassment space crime" while he judgement gun morphs with his expressionless face not even looking before he blasts you

Atashi,Luluco

Season 4 Ep.Final

>atashi
>in public

dishonorabru