TRANSGENDER CHEERLEADERS ARE PEOPLE TOO. SACK THE NFL EDITION PART 5000

Ok fags make it happen. Pretend you are a loyal supporter, pretend you are an ad agency, appeal to emotion, bend the knee.

#Takeaknee
#transleaders
#queerleaders
#nfl

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Alaska5000/status/911451136829345797
twitter.com/riron53/status/912298489404547074
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trannies should never be cheerleaders. That's disgusting.

Get with the program cunt

Made my account, follow me

>used my suggestion for the name

Cheers brah

No, I don't want to see a mutilated private area waving around in my face.

Kisses twitter.com/Alaska5000/status/911451136829345797

ok back to it

That's pretty good. Normies like their sports.
Seeing hot cheerleaders replaced by trannies might convince them to swing right.

He still doesn't get.

We need a full and comprehensive OP pasta to explain the situation to those just seeing it

Lurk more. There's your answer.

this shit is just too much

Why are people so bad at this now a days?

You faggots realize anyone can google that hashtag and find these threads?

stop being a bigot, goy. if you dont accept trans cheerleaders you are an alt right nazi terrorist.

that is really fucking transphobic...

Normies don't google hashtags

>you are an alt right nazi terrorist
If I breathe the wrong way I'm all of those retarded buzzwords. They've lost all meaning.

So? Nonbinary doesn't exist either.

up!

Damn you if this backfires.

t-this cant be happening im in charge here goy

op is a thread splitting newfag. abandon this thread and regroup here

Stop being cishetshitlord.

Fuck you bigot.

Good point, we should change it to #CHEERQUEER

Let's put it to a vote.

Some people have lives you degenerate fuck. As of know this granny shilling is fucking done

Sage

Fuck off grannies. Go back to Sup Forums /lgbt/ this tranny shilling is considered politically correct to fucking normies. You're on the wrong board.

>backfires

If I dont get to see bailey jay on NFL i dont want to watch NFL

well, now that the NFL has been brought to its knees with SJW politically correct bullshit, now is the perfect time to spring this trap.
let's trend a hashtag on twitter and put this fuckin league to bed once and for all #CheersForTrans

OMG like seriously? It's 2017 you fucking nazi

Lol I bet a lot of those big-bellied nfl-watching rednecks are closeted faggots so they'll be all over this, "just for a laugh"

Really? 'Cause I could've sworn it was 1987.

If it backfires then that means most sports fans are faggots anyway. Which might be true... but let's see

1987?

It's 1982, the book written by James Orville you retard

so now our mission is to find an aspring tranny cheerleader and take up "her" cause. lel.

is this good?

very good but you should charge your battery, you're gonna need a full mag for this fight

So user, what's stopping a heavyweight male UFC champion from transitioning to a woman and beating the shit out of girls?

its not 2018...

we keep that one in reserve in case UFC starts acting up.

Y'all niggas dun goofed. Sort yourselves out - get this hashtag trending.
>#Queerleaders

#braindamagedniggerswhopretendthecopsareouttogetthembutinrealityarejusthootingeachotherinmassivenumbersbutusethisbullshitasanexcusetoignoretheirculturalproblemsandpretendithassomethingtodowiththepeoplewhoaren'tshootingeachinsuchvastnumbersthenwannabringtranspeopleintoitbecausetheythinkitwillboosttheirnumbersbutallitdoesiswaterdowntheircausetothepointthatnobodyknowsorcareswhattheyareprotestinganymore

How do you know some aren't transgender?

This. We can tuck that away in our rolodex if these UFC gorillas want to go virtue signal.

us jews are used to reading text without spaces....or vowels.

This. Crash the (((NFL))) so men (white men, at least) can return to being good fathers. So much time and money has been wasted on such (((distractions))). Instead of spending time with their children (especially sons) on doing something more productive and something kids could learn from, it is spent on sitting on ass watching niggerball and growing beer bellies like a degenerate. Instead of learning and teaching sons how to fish, hunt, build something, and other worthwhile hobbies/pursuits, time is spend watching niggers bump into each other and making the Jew rich by doing so. It's time to end this timewaster and yet another Jew revenue stream.

you fucking liberal nazi stop being a bigot

Keep em coming.

You don't get it. The whole idea is probably pushed by queers and you're being played like a fiddle, lol

Here's what we REALLY need to happen

>16 year old Blind Autistic girl sings The American National Anthem at Kentucky Womens Basket Ball Game.
twitter.com/riron53/status/912298489404547074

Lets see all them niggers kneeling during that

>playing me into wanting hot trannies on tv

yes... they tricked me...

wait, those are women, right?

ha, I knew it. You know the drill, there's only one cure

No one wants to see trannies shaking their dicks around on the field but the SJW's will push for it, that's the point

Autism levels within normal parameters.

the point is it will be the new norm and people will see it and like it

Followed you. I'm 'Jeffrey Marsh' over there.

well, maybe not like it, but they won't see it as abomination. Exactly like it's now with gays. Try to say something "homophobic" in public nowadays.

>vote
>pol
You suck, no democracy for you.

Thanks mate

I like this hash tag.
Mind if I use it neighbor?

ah just kidding I'm going to use it anyway
HASH TAG sorry not sorry

#braindamagedniggerswhopretendthecopsareouttogetthembutinrealityarejusthootingeachotherinmassivenumbersbutusethisbullshitasanexcusetoignoretheirculturalproblemsandpretendithassomethingtodowiththepeoplewhoaren'tshootingeachinsuchvastnumbersthenwannabringtranspeopleintoitbecausetheythinkitwillboosttheirnumbersbutallitdoesiswaterdowntheircausetothepointthatnobodyknowsorcareswhattheyareprotestinganymore

BUMP

I'd rather see trans players.

>Act like liberal faggots and complain
>Normies cant tell the difference between liberal faggots and pretend liberal faggots
>NFL adds trannies
>Society cheers yay at progress, not enough people are disgusted to change anything
>Now we have to look at trannies before and after commercials

How does this improve anything?

wait this is funny.
By totally normalising trans people all those fags and idiots will just kill themself more.
>40%
that is actually a good idea to just eradicate all dumb people and prevent that they reproduce.
I'm impressed.
#TakeATransKnee

wth, are you afraid you might fall for a trap?

fucking gold, the hashtags must be shared

that would be funny.

>Now we have to look at trannies before and after commercials
>implying I am pleb enough to watch niggerball
>implying I watch tv at all

The only thing this does is alienate the average normy white male sports fan and of those whom it alienates it pushes them into our direction. It's genius.

We need one or two more fronts, though. Can't put all the eggs in one basket.