Why does r/pol pretend that LE in america isn't becoming increasingly anti-civilian, militarized and racist?

Why does r/pol pretend that LE in america isn't becoming increasingly anti-civilian, militarized and racist?

This is a country where you can get killed just because you were a non-white kid in a hoodie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i1fgmWEfSf4
youtube.com/watch?v=hB-iRjwnAYI&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>just because you were a non-white kid in a hoodie

Kek

Because niggers are ruining your Country, Burger. Stop hiding behind that false flag and face the truth.

>r/pol with only one slash and an r
>reddit spacing
>democrat flag
nice b8

>anti-civilian
What do you mean? Are you mad because they write tickets?
>militarized
Because the federal government gives them that stuff at a discount.
>racist
All people who encounter niggers on a regular basis are including other niggers.

>murderous larper power tripping

alt white has done more to escalate violence and divide the country than any black man

>nonsensical accusation

take your pills

>This is a country where you can get killed just because you were a non-white kid in a hoodie
This is why the democrats are losing votes.
This is completely false.
Are you taking about trvon? You know there had been robberys in the area and he aphad a screw driver and gloves in his bag and afterwards the Robberys stopped? And he wasn't even shot by a cop
Every single cop shooting has been against a verified criminal, now not saying they deserved to die, but you live on the wrong side of the law, shit IS going to happen.
Don't break the law, don't hang around drugs, don't go around looking like you break the law (yes this matters) and cops won't shoot you.
I'm not racist, the democrats have to deal with the truth if they want to win elections. Stop defending criminals

I unironically wish things were as you explained them. But you are vastly more likely to be shot by a cop in an interaction if you are white. There is far far more black on white crime than the inverse. And Zimmerman was a fucking beaner not white.

FUCK OFF. Blacks being abused by racist cops and racism in general is a LIE.

The reality is DISPROPORTIONATELY HIGH BLACK CRIME and BLACK LOW IQ/IMPULSE CONTROL. But as you cannot talk about these everyone has to pretend that black troubles are all about racism.

BULLLLLSHIT.

>made up circumstantial shit

we get it you're just racist

>black high crime

>denied blacks legal employment for centuries
>denied blacks legal education for centuries
>brutalized them using police
>flooded their neighborhoods with drugs

then white people turn around and act like they weren't responsible for how things turned out

why are whites so fucking deceitful

>be me
>work with a nigger for the first time
>within the first two hours he threatens to fight me over some bullshit
>tries to act tough in front of the girls
>tells me "he has had harder shits than me"
>all of us look confused
>he makes heaps of noise but doesn't do shit
>I get sent home with pay and now have to move to a store that doesn't have a nigger
>nigger didn't even get disciplined by our white female managerial staff despite the fact he was clearly in the wrong

>>white privilege

So get your black ass back to Africa where you wont be oppressed by whitie any more.

Where's the problem?

Take the last part out. There is an issue with law enforcement going to far. Making it into a race issue trivializes the actual problem.

But tribal niggers in africa who we're taken by the jew slavers still live in mud huts. Surely they'd have progressed beyond that state if there wasn't an endemic flaw?

>niggers arent just niggers
>massive nationwide conspiracy by whites against them
>muh historical racism

none of this is an excuse for acting like a bunch of niggers, sorry shlomo

>alt white has done more to escalate violence and divide the country than any black man

the reason we hate you is you just keep complaining.

Yes we are responsible for the all the bad things that happened to you in the past. You happy? Now what do you plan to do about it? What is your end game? What the fuck do you even want? You do realize the only reason white people even give a shit about you is because they desperately want you to just shut the fuck up.

>flooded neighbourhood with drugs
except for this one, thing was done by the CIA, not white people as a group. I will accept blame for the shit we are actually responsible for, but I'm not going to bear responsibility for shit that isn't our fault.

The CIA hates everyone equally.

Witness 5, Zimmerman trial.

Stfu and watch it.
youtu.be/i1fgmWEfSf4

Places Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, With Zimmerman screaming for help.

law enforcement is geared up and gunned up because the criminals are too.

if the criminals weren't so incredibly violent and willing to murder people the police wouldn't have to use current methods.

violence begets violence, police wouldnt exist if people behaved, police wouldnt walk around in full military gear if people didnt shoot them.

we need to adress the root cause of all of this, the whole problem with why the police has become the way they are.

niggers

once we solve the nigger issue, everything will settle down to normal.

>Denied black legal employment for centuries

You do know blacks had a much, MUCH lower unemployment rate during the 1950s right? This isn't made up shit.

>Denied legal education

Black women are currently the most educated demographic in the US. The thing is, when you major in Woke Studies, it doesn't pay as well.

>Brutalized them using police

Not true today. If you live in a neighborhood where the homicide rate is that of fucking El Salvador or Honduras, then yeah, you'll probably encounter the police more. They're not there to "brutalize black people". You think the only reason Baltimore is patrolled harder than Malibu is because of Klansman police hating on brothas?

>Flooded their neighborhoods with drugs
Citation needed.

We get it though, Tumblr doesn't conform to reality, and Shea Butter Twitter doesn't live in a factual reality.

This is now a nigger hate thread, someone start posting webms of them in their natural habitat

youtube.com/watch?v=hB-iRjwnAYI&app=desktop

Good. So if you are a non white in a hoodie, you are getting the message. Go somewhere else. We have had enough of you.

You should have fought back like a man

Anybody else noticing the liberal shills never show their real flag? I wonder why that is.

>pad the white statistics by lumping beaners in with us
>we still have like a seventh of the black homicide rate

What did they mean by this

Oh OP, I knew it was one of you all along

>Be a cop
>stop pulling over blacks because they dont pay tickets anyway, tired of serving warrants for traffic tickets
>Only pull over white people in black areas because they accept they are caught and dont fight me or run
>really tired of black guys fighting me and running because they have a warrant for unpaid traffic tickets
>Stopped responding to black areas alltogether
>they dont provide any details for crimes committed, just expect me to use white magic to find their stuff.
>they dont testify in court to convict the guy that they beat up for raping their sister because they "aint no snitch"
>When I do find and arrest that rapist or theif, or drug dealer, or murderer the entire community comes out and calls me racist
>and they wonder why we dont respond anymore.

>Non white in a hoodie
Yeah, regardless of police interference
the 'kid in the hoodie' still winds up dead
because of the idiots in his neighborhood
that don't approve of his hoodie color
try harder fag, you'll need better then that
come the mid terms

Here's a hint: that armor isn't there to protect the officer from white people.

They write tickets for over victimless crimes and give the stolen money to politicians who no longer represent the American people. Modern day redcoats

Nice flag.

US police dont use AKs

The majority of police killings are lawful.

Stop trying to excuse thuggish behavior.

>automaticlly assumes all races are equal

I would prefer to be the only mexican in a white neghborhood over the only white in a mexican neighborhood

most mexicans wouls also prefer to be the only mexican in a white nerihborhood over being a mexican in a mexican neighborhood

So outsmarting him, making him look foolish and getting sent home with pay wasn't good enough?

I had no reason to fight. A true strategist wins without striking a single blow.

Police get I'm the way of the white man who would kill off the hordes. It's business to the police and they need white victims to stay in business.

this coming from swede.

>LE in america isn't becoming increasingly anti-civilian, militarized and racist

Got any stats to back that up? Black people are probably better off with today's police than cops from the 60s - just a guess.

To autists asking how to make a living:
-look up ghetto lottery (BLM wants to keep it quiet)
-even estate of officer Raines in Cook County is being sued; see unbelievable Raines video
-autists might want to consider playing the ghetto lottery in as much of a non-lethal fashion as possible
-in any event, stay away from cops--they're alcoholic boxes of rocks