Is it 'monster girls' when the girls are all just humanoid animals despite the males being 100% animal-like?

Is it 'monster girls' when the girls are all just humanoid animals despite the males being 100% animal-like?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#a525e52f5ed162ba
cycomi.com/title.php?title_id=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the real monster is you

Deep, really makes you think.

It is, it's about how society views people who look different, and judging them without getting to know them. The MC is to show regardless physical appearance, the real beauty is inside.

Who cares? It's just an excuse to show cute cat girls getting the knot.

Pretty sure it's cute kanga girls here.

>MC is the only human in that picture
Comedy and harem, correct?

There's another human, but there's an AWOOO after him too kind of.

AWOOO~

I can already feel the alarms, but I can't help myself. Guess I'll check this out.

It's pretty cute tbqh fampai.

okay, I give, can't find this on any of the image searches, what's its name

Try searching the name of the chapter, user. One of the colored images has it.

bato.to/reader#a525e52f5ed162ba

I tried that, I got a dozen sites about lonely sri lankan women

thanks user

well aren't I a fool

About time "my gym partners a monkey" got that manga adaptation

Terribly cliche, but atleast the art is adorable.

I'd actually read manga if they were colored throughout, I mean how much longer could it possibly take to color in a manga? It would seem the hard part is just drawing it.

>It would seem the hard part is just drawing it.
AND YOU'D BE WRONG FAGGOT.

Its the printing cost, user.

I can see that being a problem for magazines, but buying the actual book I wouldn't mind paying extra for some color.

Why does he want the boring human girl when he already has a loyal wolf girl? Like what a fag.

I liked this, I found it really cute. I needed a pick-me-up after finally reading Oyasumi Punpun.

Because no one likes femdom.

I don't get how someone can be this fucking obtuse or just otherwise oblivious.

Since it says humans birthrate are really low, its probably really bread into them to want to pair up with other humans.

Also, plot devices. You can already see MC probably ending up with Wolf.

He just needs to establish himself as the alpha male and train her properly.

Comics do it, scale it back from weekly, to monthly, or have a limited colored copies for popular series for the people who are willing to spend more than 10$

Not really that hard bish, nobodies saying some lone mangaka should be expected to do it.

How dare anyone raise questions of quality in an industry. Nippon should never be expected to live up to white piggu standards.

I can already see this manga not getting translated anymore after like 4 chapters. That's the most realistic ending.
If it even gets 4 chapters made

These are NOT Monster Girls.

Raws are already up to chapter 4 m8 cycomi.com/title.php?title_id=12

>It's not a harem
>It's only a love triangle
There better be decent comedy to make up for this shit.

Axed, huh? I can see that.

Nothing makes this stand out, and even things that do still get axed sometimes.

Lanka a cute... a CUTE!

RIP Beelzebub
RIP Kiruko

So it was dead before I even knew it. How tragic.

I don't get how someone can be this fucking obtuse or just otherwise oblivious.

Why is Winnie the Pooh such an asshole?

Sure is convenient that the only female animals we see are furry ones with traits that can easily be transferred to a human girl's body and still be cute. No hippos or elephants or alligators or stuff

Hippogirl would have tusks like an Garona from Warcraft.

Alligator would probably have scaly arms and legs and a tail.

Seems to happen next chapter.

I saw a red fox on my way home from work today. That was pretty cool cuz I've never seen a wild fox before.

Just felt mildly related to this

Cool blog entry senpai.

Huh. Its uncommon to see a MC like this. Maybe I'll stick with it a little bit.

Just look at all those jealous bitches. And pussies. And cows.

Because Kumamiko rapes miko lolis.

Thanks.

It's obviously from Pixiv.

>implying she's a girl
>implying she's not a snail
That hairpiece is a give away. see it change to the male symbol at some point for a short amount of time.

I miss danger 5 ;_;.

There's S2 you know

The s2 finale give me a bad taste of mouth so I just want a s3 to fix it.

This buff ass kangaroo walks up and slaps your girl's ass, what do you do?

Call an Australian.

Mire his delts.

No homo.

Seems like a pretty fun manga though, hope it gets more translated soon.

>orangutan girl
>literally just a red head

Also, he seems to only draw the females of species where he can just slap some ears on a cute girl. Stuff like hippos, giraffes, or elephants don't seem to get any "monster" girls.

Kinda cheap and lazy.

That was fun, and cute.
Let's see how it goes.

So when does she go into heat?

This is fucking great. I can't wait for more.

I just reread the chapter so I could call you an idiot. Her hairpin doesn't change once. When she was first introduced I thought she might be another animal in disguise. They could have easily done that but it doesn't appear they went that way with this one.

Female cats don't enjoy sex at all.

Male cats have Barbed Wire Penises.

Male cats have to quickly get the fuck out once they are done mating because female cats have been known to start attacking in retaliation for the extreme pain of sex

Just don't pretend it is a cute animal unless you want to get rabies or some shit like that.

Only world you can safely pet wild foxes is Japan because Japan is a Rabies-Free country and they are super anal about keeping it that way.

Tourists or foreigners who want to bring their pets to Japan need to do a process that takes at least 6 months to get approval for their pet to be allowed in Japan.

I think Australia has similar harsh laws as well.

They were about to kill Johnny Deep's pet dog until they forced him to apologize in an online video because he illegally bought his pet dog to Australia.

There is a similar manga to this with better art about a human boy who wear pretend dog ears while living in a world of genetically modified animal human hybrids and MC's harem has a cat, dog, and an adult fox women.

Judging from the raws, MC is pretty assertive but the dog girl is stealing everyone's first kiss and licking them every chapter.

And I'm loving it.

W-what are the orangutan and the red girl swinging on?

>implying you don't want to be dominated by an AWOO every day of your life

Admit it you do

I re-read your post so I could call you an idiot because you have no grasp on the english language. I implore you to re-read my post carefully.

>There is a similar manga to this with better art about a human boy who wear pretend dog ears while living in a world of genetically modified animal hum
Title fucking where?

Roo meat is actually pretty good, it's tender if you cook it right, very bloody and has a nice grassy/smokey taste. Try it.

Have you ever had Galah? I hear it's awful but I have a good recipe for it. Step one. Make a fire. Step two. Throw a couple rocks and a Galah in the fire. When the rocks go soft you can eat the Galah.

I first heard that joke from Alan Davies in QI.

>every single animal girl drawn has hair covering the sides of her head

I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE FOUR EARS OR NOT

Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!

>In the year 2020, it was found out that a harmful virus had infected the human race, killing them slowly and bringing them towards a dark future. But with the technology they had in hand, in an attempt to save the civilized race, the people chose to go through with “Beast Transformation." Knowing that other than humans, all animals were safe from the virus, the humans made the decision to inject the genes of animals into themselves to become part-human, part-animal. In the end, the idea was “Either you do beast-transformation or die.” With the race known as Homo Sapiens gone, by the year 2035, being a beast-human was normal.
Fuck that genetic experiments aren't animal/monster girls.

What they are
Males: Furries
Females: Kemonomimi

Decide yourself whether you consider either of them a subgroup of monstergirls or not.

>managed to find the manga
>expect wolf girl pissed on him to mark him seeing this page
>it was just a kiss
Aww fuck

It wouldn't be much of a series if all the males of the species both looked handsome and had animal cocks. The human boy would be irrelevant.

>shounen manga
>urination fetish
You're retarded for expecting that.

I should kill you where you sit for making me remember that unfunny turd

that's racist
DING

Humans have the largest penises among primates.

The average size of a gorilla's penis is 1.5 inches (4 cm)

That would have been hilarious though.

How true is this?

Men are yes.

inaccuracy in my monster girls manga?

I can already feel the best girl aura

Just because women don't want to have sex with you doesn't mean they don't want to have sex.

But among other animals? If you only count land animals apparently a banana slug has a dick as long as it is tall. What if you bumped that up to human size?

Will this manga keep bullying bears? When will we get the female bear with fluffy ears?

I like that this manga is finally giving Australia attention with the kangaroos and koalas, usually Japan pretends we don't exist.

>On the internet, no one knows you're a bear

That's enough internet for you Natsu

Barnacles have penises 8 times their body length, if they're bumped up to human size (as horrific as that would be) their penis would be insane.

On a related note, look at how scientists measure barnacle penis size. Shit is cray cray, as faggots would say.

It's nice to see no matter the education, everyone likes dicks.

Ah, first time a manga mentioned the fact that koala mothers feed their very young her own poop to add the necessary eucalyptus-digesting bacteria to the baby's gastrointestinal system.

Can't beat the cock.