Mayoiga

Time to hop on the bus one last time.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10504392
twitter.com/mayoiga_project/status/743740359600025602
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dump all theme memes we've made so far...go

Post your predictions for the final episode.

>koharun tells everyone they are all dead
>EHHHHH??? NANI???
>UN NO WARUI starts playing in the background
>two cours confirmed

This is our second to last stop, guys.

I'll miss them all.

What's going to be the next train wreck of the season?

I'm not ready to let go.

Everyone keeps saying it's the threads they'll miss, but for me it's the show. I've gotten so attached.

This is your date tonight.

GENSOU SHOUDOU MEISOU

KIMI NO DOOR TATAKU

IBO S2

There's a thread on the site for old memes and OC. Plus there was a thread not long ago where tons of shit was dumped.

Mayoiga may be shit but the OP and ED are fucking great.

I want day slut
Everyone goes home and lives happily ever after

best girl will shine, SHINE!

Chuuni sacrifices himself for Koharun. It looks as if he's dead, but at the last second we see him alive and well.

Alright guys, don't forget we're doing a final collage for the last episode.
Theme is genderswaping.

Who translated that shit?

Does netball lurk on Sup Forums?

>team Execution all next to each other
>Hellcat next to each other

Good job whoever did this.

>Judgeness and Jack next to each other
>Nyanta and Hellfire next to each other
>Mikage and Lovepon next to each other
should have seen it coming from the bus poster

I like how the story doesn't have any forced drama between characters unlike Shitnaiver. A+++ writing

Kacchon just up and running off while Chitanda is spilling her heart out upset the ever loving fuck out of me.

That's literally the order they show up in the OP

I don't understand why people still watch that shit. It became too horrible to bear after episode 3.

I admit I'm gonna miss this, it's in the so bad it's good territory.

I have a hard time judging "shit", as I judge things based on how much fun they are. Also, with that particular anime, I had my friend watch a few episodes with me who loves drama, so now I'm committed, regardless on if I enjoy it or not. And it was fun for me until that moment. I didn't want to watch anymore. Who fucking writes a girl to get hurt that fucking badly over something she can't control?

That whole episode was just so fucking bad

I feel like she's confessed to him 8 times now and every single time she gets shit on

It feels logical to think that it's her own fault for getting hurt, but those fucking chemicals that cause people to fall in love fucking suck. Science needs to develop a way for someone to be able to halt them temporarily.

How many chops left?

Thanks, doc.
And for the last time, remember not to believe the user who will tell you not to believe her smiles.

Preemptively declaring myself on suicide watch in case the Zong decides not to recreate this scene with Speedo.

The op is good but I always skip it because I just want to get into the Mayoiga goodness already

I've been on suicide watch ever since Speedo was breaking in the last episode

I think that moe producer lady was either lying about Speedo being her favorite character, or telling the truth about Speedo being her favorite character while conveniently omitting that she's a complete sadist.

Or she was telling the truth but everyone else at the studio locks her in an attic whenever she suggests that something nice should happen to him.

Anyone else claimed other characters? I'd take Valkana too, if people don't mind.
Nice, user! C-cute too
Sure thing! So a cowboy Valkana? Or is the poll still going? These will be my first drawings of my second favorite character~

Just wait and see. We didn't get to Yottsun being glorious for some time after he disappeared.
So maybe something nice will happen in the finale. I'd be surprised if Speedo and light Zong didn't make up.

Nobody has claimed anyone else yet, so you're free for Valkana. And I'll repost the poll
strawpoll.me/10504392
But I'm pretty sure it'll end up being Valkana, I'm already thinking of lines for the dub, anyway. Gunslinger Valkana incoming?

If Speedo doesn't at least smile a little I riot

Thank you! I'm just a little worried since there hardly are volunteers for this collage, and it'll be even worse when the anime ends.
And yes, I'll start working on a badass Western Valkana today!

Guys, I don't think I'm ready. I need my Speedo happy ending.

Well, we can always start a fund raising, buy the copyrights, and pay the original animators for an extra last episode in which all of our favorite characters get their happy ending.

I swear god if they do a last minute plot twist and the anime gets a second season, I'm giving a 10/10 on this and will start paying people to guarantee they watch it at least once in their lifes.

I can't even name 5 characters that deserve a happy ending, my favorite excluded.

I would screencap this, but there is no use because it won't happen.

ikr....
fuck

Don't worry user, we still have the website for art and talking and all kinds of things.
Even if it's just us two, Dozaeman. I'll always be with you

I want a what-if OVA where everything is okay and they just live their lifes in the village.

This is why I've been telling everyone to buy the BDs. Only way a second season is happening is if those get bought.

Stop spreading lies.

I can't believe the bus ride is ending. I don't want it to end. I remember making silly theories based on the key visuals as if it was yesterday.

I can't believe I'm actually sad this bus wreck is ending.

I can only buy one set (all of the volumes one time, I mean), I don't have that much money.

Still, already pre-ordered. For Yottsun, I must.

>no one mentions the one egg meme anymore

Weren't the characters supposed to die one by one?

Since when?

Go way, Psycho.

We were promised a bus ride with weirdos to an isolated Silent Hill-esque village.

We got exactly that.

I'd be willing to pay if it guaranteed my favorite character's happiness.
T-thank you user, I'm really moved

>as if it was yesterday.
That feels all too real, user.

Sacchan did nothing wrong ever in his whole life!

You're welcome, of course I'm going to have to pay you back for all the great art you've did so far, I'm sure we can find a way

>2 Yottsuns left

I'm not ready

They will never end up together canonically.

I love how the Driver got the best resolution to his story.

I want answers on why they decided on a huge fucking variety of characters despite only using 4-5 at MOST.

This show makes no fucking sense.

>canonically
It's like you don't even consider all my fan fiction canon user. How rude.

So what happened in this show, dropped on episode 3.

Why don't you fucking watch it and find out?

How lazy.

Because three episodes was enough for me to judge it was ass, I'm still curious about it but now willing to invest the time out of writing that question to find out.

Too fucking bad then, huh?

Y-yeah, we'll think of something, s-sure

Just do as I tell you, Dozae-zong and everything will be okay

I will forever remember best mayoiga Naana.

If you're curious about it then watch it. It's not hard to do

I'm not ready ;_;

>episode starts
>new OP, signaling the beginning of the second half

Daijobu

Its either going to skip the op or play it the moment the episode begins
Either way I am not ready

If only, user.

S2 announcement at the end of episode.

>WE HAVE TO GO BACK, MASAKI

>masaki-san, do you want to marry me?
>sorry mitsumune but my heart belongs to reiji
>cue ending song
>everyone laughs at him
>mikage dies because of too much warau
>S2 never

I don't want to say goodbye yet. It seems like it's only been a week or two at most, not twelve. Here's hoping I'll run into lots of you autists in next season's threads.

>Everyone either dies to the Nanaki or gets a happy ending
>Credits roll
>Suddenly an extra scene appears
>Wanko emerges from the forest, after taking a long piss and getting lost because of the darkness
>"Hello? Anyone here?"
>To be continued

You can always go to the website user.

If Wanko becomes the MC, it'd flop.

I've had a tab with the website open since it went online, but it's still not enough. I need at least two places to shitpost about this show.

I really liked Wanko in the first episode. Seemed the kind of guy who would be willing to do anything since he'd die anyway.

A shame he literally disappeared without notice.

>not wanting a reverse trap MC

Me too my nigga

'CAUSE MAMA I'M IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL
AND THIS TYPE OF LOVE ISN'T RATIONAL, IT'S PHYSICAL

>mfw Wanker will just simply appear with the group at the end

>implying he's not Koharun's ultimate weapon

What if Wanko just accepted his Nanaki so he teleported out of the village?
Hell, maybe he also got rid of his disease and is enjoying his time in the real world while the rest are struggling.

Only 1 Yottsun left until the final epsiode. Posting my rarest Narna for this special occasion

Please, don't disappoint us, Diomedia.

twitter.com/mayoiga_project/status/743740359600025602

Looks like there's going to be a Mayoiga event of some sort?

Wait a minute, didn't they do another one of those pony cannon live shows on youtube? I remember after the last one anons said the next was before the last episode, what happened?

Art exhibition of some sort.