Good news thread

Birth rates in several european countries are rising and no i don't think its shitskins popping out babies, i think its actual fair dinkum white europeans.

thenews.pl/1/12/Artykul/323283,Polands-births-up-by-7-percent-family-ministry

cphpost.dk/news/increasing-birth-rate-puts-medical-facilities-under-strain.html

baltic-course.com/eng/analytics/?doc=128153

Despite being below the replacement rate of 2.1, this is a good start, possibly proving that natalist policies may work in certain nations.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_minorities_in_Poland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Lithuania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>more slavic people
> a nice thing
We need crops before the poeple that are gonna work them

the fire rises

So are the french having more kids in general, not just the muslim parts?

are you this retarded to actually ask this question?

>500+ is retarded they said
well, maybe it is, but it works. For now. Still, nanny state is ultimate evil, so I don't know how it will work long term

The blue part (the one with less kids) is also the one with very few immigrants

>Birth Rates are rising
Yeah, we have achmeds now fucking their 5 wives.
Also: what the fuck is wrong with portugal/spain and poland?

Those birthrates are absolutely abominable.

Your quite right, they are terrible. However they are arguably more racially homogeneous then other European nations such as Germany, thus an increase in births will most likely be the result of more white births.

also
>jakub
he always uses meme stats,watch out for weasel words like "a woman WOULD have"
This misses out on the reality,and the fact that all Ostblock members still have a lot of (demographically speaking) young people, unlike the West. Since a lot of kids were born in commie times ,there are a lot of 28-38 year olds in all of these cunts,unlike the Westblock were brithrates have been declining steadily since the 60s so there are a lot of old people compared to young European people
this is an older map and as you can see Poland

My friend, at this rate the only crops that will be produced in Europe is wheat for all the kebabs that achmed and his family will need.

Yes I believe the eastern bloc governments had some grasp of the importance of maintaining relatively healthy fertility rates.

>tfw seeing Spain

While the rest of Europe is growing right wing, we are growing left wing.

What even is the point of having children if you're only gonna have one?

I believe your government is making attempts to increase the birth rate. It is of my opinion though that the Mediterranean nations use the influence of the Catholic Church to encourage fertility amongst its citizens. Eg. have catholic priests encouraging young church attendees to have families

Indeed

Thats why should be "rule of 3 or more" and so on.

Immigrants fertility rate in France is 3.4 and the great Replacement is still seen as a far right fantasm here

Good news everyone

I have three white kids with my white partner.

That is all.

Being a Frenchman yourself, do you find that native French inhabitants have families of 2 or 3 or have mostly followed the route of pursuing endless materialism and careerism like most western nations.

Not really. They are worried about it but not realize their skyrocketing taxes is the one fucking us.
Franco did encourage reproducement by making taxes barely existent and giving a lot of money to people who get married.

>no i don't think its shitskins popping out babies, i think its actual fair dinkum white europeans.

Very good, thank you for your efforts I hope you all the best with your family.

I'm surprised we're doing somewhat better than the rest of more conservative eastern europe.

No.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_minorities_in_Poland

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Lithuania

Given the fact that these nations are overwhelmingly European it would be safe to assume that these newborns are European.

True, however more could be done

>Use statistical data from 2011
Why 2011? It was the worst year in white demographics, because the effects of the 2009 economic crisis. Even in the US this was the year when minorities outnumbered whites among newborns. Since then white TFR increased. Here that's 1.4 and rising.

More than 50% of people im talking to daily of my age (19) are telling me that they dont want kikd because it is to difficult to raise them and it cost to much in time and money.
Hopefully they change their mind when they grow older but the tendancy here is to have less and less kids just like in other western countries

what i care about the poles or the baltic people? here in the western europe we don't make children anymore

Bugger, hopefully your right mate.

Also one of the reson why you see a higher fertility rate in France than over western nations is that the more you make kids, the more the government gives you money. (I dont know if it works the same in other western nations)

Come on friend, the Irish and English don't do a bad job.

i know, but fuck, all the other countries are literally dying. how can we revert this trend

We have a similar system here in Australia mate.

As I stated before, the issues with the other European nations is that it is societal change that needs to occur. I personally believe that the role of the Catholic Church which has a strong presence in your home nation should encourage fertility and family lifestyles.

the church encourage illegal immigration, but yes, our society need to be changed

The average Mario gives zero fucks about what the church says/does
I have to remind you that Poland is more catholics than us

Yes it's a shame

True but nevertheless a family lifestyle should be promoted.

> Five wives

Four wives, dude. That's the maximum the Quran allows.