i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466024808165.webm
vocaroo.com/i/s036F7I9tsFP
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=odcPUV3vLEc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One piece is a good anime

Keit-aiposting is funny

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's ectoplasmic resonance frequency. Never minding the strange psychokinetic reverberations, he immediately reaches out to her telepathically, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's astral confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist on this plane of existence at all. She is the girl's stillborn twin sister, who has fallen in love with the MC's own stillborn twin brother, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

I don't hate an anime based on its popularity in other communities and judge it based only on its own merits.

You are not butthurt and you're full of sugar.

Baby Steps is objectively bad.

yeah great anime but the manga fucking sucks

based toei can turn shit into gold,

Please stay on this board forever

Lain is actually good.
Madoka is the madoka of anime.
TTGL is shit.
Yuri is the greatest thing that have grace anime.

Sup Forums is a good board.

Anime is good.

You are obviously a regular poster on Sup Forums and you've never gone to other boards.

xD Nice Meme xDDD

Threadly reminder that you should continue posting that because it doesn't exist.

meatspin.com

The POTUS has a special message for you.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466024808165.webm

Season 4 when?

>even in another dimension, Keit-ai finds a way

source?

I completely agree with your opinion, you respectable, straight man.

This thread being overtaken by high quality Keit-ai posts proves that it is not for crossboarders

vocaroo.com/i/s036F7I9tsFP

I think I'm going to post an anime with a compelling story and characters instead of shallow moeshit for pathetic losers!

You are allowed to like what i don't like without being called faggot, crossboarder, newfag or redditor

I love coming to Sup Forums, everyone is so funny!

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

There is nothing wrong with being cucked

I like my life

It is universally accepted that Homura did some wrong and some right.

I'm not sad because the finale of my favorite series in nearly a decade isn't airing tomorrow.

2D is shit.

The original anime is better than the rebuilds

Evangelion is a masterpiece, but it's okay if you don't enjoy it as much as myself or others.

You are also free to like Asuka or Rei however much or as little as you'd like :)

Pupa, Glasslip, Akame ga Kiru, Mars of Destruction and Green Green are the pinnacle of anime and manga with many great redeeming qualities.

I wish more Crunchyroll friends posted with us.

Animes should have less lewd children.

Guys, who's coming to my Naruto party tonight?

When are we gonna see more 3DCG? I mean get with the times, Japan.

I realize that the waifufagging shit actually detracts from the point of Evangelion and I won't distract myself with a purely sexual attraction towards a fictional character and rather I'll focus my energies on analyzing them as characters.

I don't use anime as a substitute for friends

I do

i unironically enjoy anime

Just saw Kaiji. Overrated shit.
I can't believe they made a third season of this garbage, let alone the upcoming fourth one.

We also need more diversity in anime. Where was the last time you saw a black loli?

Jesus Christ.

Ooga Booga roleplaying threads are for faggots.

DELET THIS

>tfw I just watched SAO season 2 for the 10th time
Muh feels, amirite

Oh look, a naruto thread! Let's postpone revving up any sort of folder that contains images of christian bale.

Elfen Lied is so deep and smart. Most mature anime of all time

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

>moeshit
Please stay, glorious poster who has never been to Sup Forums.

Please don't recommend me any anime. I don't need highly intellectual anons to tell me about their new edgy series.

Is this Shaggy?

Yuki-chan is undeniably the greatest spin off to come out of the worst anime and movie of all time.
Prove me wrong.

>Posting pepe is going too far for bizarro Sup Forums
Sorry

I love dubs.

God dammit, Shaggy.

Is this supposed to be 2 seconds long?

Did not see this coming. There's no way I could have predicted that this was a thinly veiled rec thread from the very beginning.

saved the flac

I hate you, Sup Forums!

What are you, on dial-up?

It seems to be working after several tries, although still slowly.

ZOINKS!

Post of the thread right here.

I wish Sup Forums would have more generals.

Certainly better than all the stupid specialized threads that get no discussion and kill this board.

This. We've way too many lieutenants around already.

When I'm finally gone, will you miss me? Honest question. I know the answer, but I just want you to say it anyway.

>based toei can turn shit into gold

user, this is a Bizarro Sup Forums thread. You're supposed to say the opposite of the truth.

Yes user, I'll miss you dearly. Please don't leave us.

I didn't expect that answer at all. Oh well, see you soon, grumpy. I still hate you sometimes.

Those gets aren't worth checking

There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that aren't using VLC

Did someone say vlc?

Can nothing stop keit-ai?

Squealer's behavior and objective at the end of Shinsekai Yori was ethically and morally wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=odcPUV3vLEc

fuck you, mikan

Kabaneri is the best show of the year and I love the direction it has taken with the last few episodes. I can't wait to see more amazing anime like it.

wouldn't the bizarro version of anime be [/spoiler]western cartoons[/spoiler]

I wish Fate/stay night was more popular. It's truly a hidden gem.