Muslims vs. Jews - is there any significant difference?

> Mudslimes and taqiyya
The (((Wikipedia))) says: an Islamic term which refers to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. In reality, it's a broad, generalized "interpret as you may" set of rules that explains how to deceive, lie and con the INFIDEL to infiltrate their community and destroy it.

> Jews and Kol Nidre
One of the lines in this kike religious chant translates to;

"All vows we are likely to make, all oaths and pledges we are likely to take between this Yom Kippur and the next Yom Kippur, we publicly renounce. Let our vows, pledges and oaths be considered neither vows nor pledges nor oaths"

KEK. I'm sure kikes have more "chants" like this. Also, just like mudslimes, they also encourage hiding their religion to infiltrate and deceive (crypto-jews is an age old thing)

> Mudslimes khitan / Kikes brit milah
Just a fancy way these two desert tribes use to describe cutting baby's dick-skin off. Also, kikes take it one step further, they suck off the dick from the baby "to clean it from the blood". Don't know if mudslimes do that.

> Mudslime halal meat / Kike kosher meat
Kosher is a Hebrew word that means "proper" and Halal is an Arabic word that means "permissible". The process is nearly identical, but some kike apologist will tell you "we kikes don't eat rabbits, and mudslimes do" LMAO.

> Mudslime burkas vs Kikes
We know the muzzies like to drench their hoes in trashbags head to toe.

Kikes on the other hand; "Elsewhere in the Talmud, the rabbis define hair as sexually erotic (ervah) and prohibit men from praying in sight of a woman’s hair. The rabbis base this estimation on a biblical verse: “Your hair is like a flock of goats". LOL. Also: Sheitel - a wig or half-wig worn by some Orthodox Jewish married women in order to conform with the requirement of Jewish law to cover their hair.

Feel free to add more fun facts about these brotherly tribes.

>the christian world bankrolls and supports Israel
>muslims are the real enablers

As it pertains to Israel, Arab Muslims are the indigenous race and Ashkenazi Jews are LARPing Europeans in dire need of Rhinoplasty.

I don't know if you're the Basic Bitch Burger Goyim cannon fodder scum or a Jewmerican, it's still a pathetic quip you tried to sell there, faggot.

Jewmerica siphons 10 million dollars per day to Israel so you can go and fuck yourself.

>Jewmerica siphons 10 million dollars per day to Israel so you can go and fuck yourself.
yup, we're a christian country, that's my point.
Oh and
>reddit spacing
Yeah m8, you have to go back.

t.kike

>we're a christian country

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

>reddit spacing

KYS melonhead.

not an argument
spamming "AHAHAHAH" in reddit spacing doesn't make facts go away.

Lil nigga, the stats don't mean shit, Jewmerica is a godless cesspool created primarily so that Jews can put you retarded degens in eternal debt, lure you with pathetic cars that can't steer, houses made from cardboard that fall apart in stronger breeze, strip malls, fake tits, GMO food and subsidized corn. That's your religion, you little faggy faggot.

"Muh 90% christian" hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahhahhhahahahahahahaahahhahhahahaha

Im still wondering why we sold Saudi Arabia the largest weaponry deal. Who will they attack?

I dont think it fake news i have a buddy who works in cargo and a ton of weapons were being trained out back in may 2017

Nah not really but the Jews are totally fucked in the head and way more of a threat.

Jews are small cultist people who gain influence in important sectors of society through intermarriage and debts and other kikery

Muslims are a horde who just use violence

I think you can't really classify kikes as bigger threat than muzzies. They're brothers, both should be held with same contempt.

Muzzies make it so obvious tho. I'm convinced without this brainwashing, people would all agree that Muslims are a threat.

Plenty of people know what's up, and even the most pozzed libtards don't like being around muzzies.

THIS JUST OCCURRED TO ME - what's up with their smell, why do muzzies and jews like to stink in public, why are they anti shower? I think I saw somewhere that some kike sect wash only once a...month?

That's can't be true?

>Muslims vs. Jews - is there any significant difference?

Not really. The world would be a better place without either of them.

They're just rats. I had a kike GF once and she didn't have a washing problem but her place was always trashed.

Jews are a much bigger threat for me personally. Far higher IQ, can blend into our societys with ease, blackmail/bribe our leaders to work for their interests. They can use violence, but orchestrate it from behind the scenes like 9/11
The eye of sauron is the Jew, Muslims/Niggers are the orcs.

>Far higher IQ

When will this meme end? Serious question.

Give me one example of "high IQ". And please don't use "verbal IQ" bullshit, just because someone can talk fast (think that small man with bald-spot hat) doesn't mean they have high IQ.

Your average Western Jew has a higher IQ than your average arab. Not Whites, they just operate using a different moral code thus can Jew us easily without guilt.

That's not exactly a riveting accomplishment, muzzies are retarded. So if your claim to fame is "we're smarter than the retards"...that's not really saying much, I think. I don't know.

Muzzies allow for cousin fucking, I'm sure jews do to but they probably don't practice it as often as their muzz bros.