Syria General /sg/- Shitposting With The Tiger Edition

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Sep25
youtu.be/qVQoFykM86k[Open]
youtu.be/ixtct4wYH-8[Open] (Afghanistan)

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8[Open]
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q[Open]

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>E Salamiyah Sep25
i.imgur.com/VOxHlMe.jpg
>DeZ Sep25
imgur.com/a/2AlPj
>Raqqa Sep25
imgur.com/a/pNchM
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Random Sep25
imgur.com/a/JzIey

Developments Sep25
>DeZ
SAA crosses Euphrates from new liberated area, captures Al-Nashid town from IS
Russia denies bombing US-backed forces
RU MOD:US special ops equipment seen on aerial images of IS positions, N DeZ
>RU for min:US double-dealing policy is to blame for death of russia’s general Asapov
>Unconfirmed/kurdish media:SDF “responded” to “attacks” of Sy&RU forces, situation remains tense
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates 3 towns
>E Ghouta:SAA breaks through militant defenses along the Jobar-Ayn Tarma axes liberation 30 building blocks
>SAA repels jihadi offensive in north Aleppo
>600 new Turkey-backed militants graduate in N Aleppo
>RAqqa:SDF controls 75-80% of city,coalition double-tap residential buildings
>Video emerge of US training FSA to use TOW in Al-Tanf border region
>North Korea says “trump declared war”, threatens to shoot down US bombers
>Iraq’s kurdistan region holds independence referendu,Iran closes border with Iraqi Kurdistan,Turkey starts military exercises at border,China says supports Iraq’s unity
>Houthi forces foil big offensive by Saudi Army in northern Yemen
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AliHa_97/status/912605330072330240
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-18-isis-video-iraqi-army-struck-assassinations-suicide-bombings-baghdad/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push %notificationss&utm_content=varies
youtu.be/JWAN_JMQZ7w
reddit.com/r/SyrianRebels/comments/72391r/saa_general_suheil_alhassan_we_will_raise_the/
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/912618295936897024
twitter.com/etdbrief_ro_1/status/912620060858044416
twitter.com/etdbrief_ro_1/status/912620062527377409
twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/912618919730524160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

biji biji rojava

It took them over a week to build that...

1988 commences again when?

>implying there isn't a war going on

i'm here my nigga

>Bridge constructed by Russian army engineers on al-furat river.
twitter.com/AliHa_97/status/912605330072330240

Unless you train frequently assembling pontoon bridges isn't as easy as it might seem. They got it done, and this isn't a fast-paced war anyway. It's a small war with few casualties and many tiny skirmishes. No need to hurry.

>The Prime Minister of the Kurdish regional government, Nechirwan Barxani, spoke out against violence. "The referendum does not mean that tomorrow comes independence, nor do we draw new boundaries," he said in Erbil. "If the 'yes' camp wins, we will peacefully resolve our differences with Baghdad."

Are the Russians fighting on ground in dez?

This ain't no pontoon

da

are they backing?
is the threat real?

it's a permanent concrete bridge, notice the rebar sticking out

Are they preparing an Idlib offensive? What's going on there recently?

There are to things I can think of.
1. They got scared and backing up.
2. Preparing to be the victim if it escalates

SLAVED.COM

>took them over a week
Did you miss the part where the SDF opened water reservoir floodgates at the same time SAA where starting to cross?
And the part where ISIS kept ambushing them and dropping drone-bombs while they made their way across the river?

>ISIS’ media wing has released a 20-minute propaganda video showing jihadist insurgents blowing up Iraqi Army positions and carrying out assassinations in broad daylight across the northern suburbs and outskirts of Baghdad.
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-18-isis-video-iraqi-army-struck-assassinations-suicide-bombings-baghdad/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push %notificationss&utm_content=varies

All those sections are metal prefab and the vertical pipes with loops are for pedestrian safety ropes. The sections sit on what look like driven piles but either way are steel tubing, not concrete.

The terrorists actually launched a minor ground offensive first.
So Russia bombed them for 3 days straight

soon

Nice. Americucks will be himiliated again.

>What's going on
Tahrir did a direct attack on russian MP.

In 2008 when georgian armed forces attacked russian peacekeepers in Abkhazia picrelated began, no wonder they act similar way here.
Except Russia dont have that much troops stationed in Syria, as it had on russian part of Caucasus.

So when will the K*rd slaughter begin?

Not an argument
t. armchair general

Tiger over the Euphrates WHEN?

After americucks will be evacuated. 2 days, maybe.

Pathetic murrikans cannot say no to Russia.

This makes Jihadi Julian sad ;_;

>minor ground offensive
300+ dead and 2x T90's lost in a few days is pretty fucking major for the Idlibeans yo

No sleep for the Jihadis!

Well it wasn't supposed to be a major move
They just got btfo

>no wonder they act similar way here

Kurdish referendum everyone, kurds signing 5 to 10 blanks each.

RuAF got information that illegal backeries were being contructed in this area.
So we were forced to react to this threat.

How many times are you going to raze the last hospital in Idlib, Vadya?

I have a feeling this is explained by some muslim law that the head of family can vote for his wifes, sons, brothers away for combat.
No idea though - just guessing. Has anyone seen any explanations for the multiple votes?

>Tour of the village of Al-Baghiliya in the countryside of Deir Al-Zour
youtu.be/JWAN_JMQZ7w

They were trying to kidnap quite a lot of Russian military police operating in a de-escalation zone.

HE IS SHAVING HIS FOREARMS THAT'S SOME NEXT LEVEL GAY SHIT RIGHT HERE !

this

Could be, however idea of "democratic referendum" will be kinda crippled in that case.
I mean i doubt they were bringing documents of all its family members.

How long until the Isis Airforce blow it?

>It's a pity that scumbag Suheil wasn't killed along with the rest of his men back in Idlib. His rise to fame among Assadists will make it all the more satisfying when he finally meets his well-deserved end. It will be similar to the deaths of those rats Motorola and Givi in eastern Ukraine. It was so satisfying hearing the wailing and screeching of pro-Russian terrorists along with their supporters after they were both exterminated.

reddit.com/r/SyrianRebels/comments/72391r/saa_general_suheil_alhassan_we_will_raise_the/
-----
Ok, this one has slightly annoyed me.

Relax. He's not shaving them, that would be gay, LOL. He lost his armhair due to all the fisting of manly asses.

Idk, however it is kinda pointless. It will cause alot of noise and problems (for everyone) and we will just set up another one in like 3-6 hours.

>kingabdullah

>assassinations in broad daylight across the northern suburbs and outskirts of Baghdad.
this is why it's better to round them up in a pocket like SAA has started to do in the past few months rather than pursuing a large front,these rats will simply vanish into society if you let them escape

>they still believe that someday their favourite jihadists will win
Dumb fucking goyim lmfao

"Democracy? Democracy. Democracy is not what these people need, hell, it's not even what they want. America has been trying to install democracies in nations for a century and it hasn't worked one time. These countries don't have the most basic building blocks to support a democracy. Little things like, "We ought to be tolerant of those that disagree with us." "We ought to be tolerant of those who worship a different god than us!" That, "A journalist ought to be able to disagree with the fucking president!" And you think you can just march into these countries - based on some fundamentalist, religious principles - drop a few bombs, topple a dictator and start a democracy? Huh. Give me a break. People don't want freedom. They want boundaries and rules… Protection… From invaders, and from themselves. People need a leader who can give them both the support and constraints to keep chaos at bay. You give them that, and they'll follow.

>being This butthurt about succheil
I bet he had an unfortunate meeting with the tiger (grr)

link them the sledgehammer video

lawgoy can you give me the legal jurisdiction i asked you about self defense earlier?

>That moron who hasn't heard of tactical retreats
If Suheil had stayed in Idlib then he would have been killed along with most of The Tigers. Moronic last stands is why Jihadist scumbags lose all the time. Even ISIS has learned to retreat from time to time to avoid being surrounded and cut off.

Idlib terrorists have yet to learn that however.

user
Tell us
What are you doing there

they dont have anywhere to retreat, do they?

>r/SyriaHeadchoppers

>. America has been trying to install democracies in nations for a century

thats where you're wrong kiddo. (((they))) understand it perfectly.

W-we're not gonna be able to seize the DeZ oil fields before the SDF are we?

It's already ogre ;_;

Off to Erbil in a few days, going to get my favorite whisky delivered to my flat and watch shit start from my comfy balcony.

fugg, didn't see the loops or the metal floor. That's what I get for phoneposting

I dont understand why the russians just dont drop a FOAB onto the fields and burn down everything.
Fires would last for weeks

Why burning our oil tho.

so did the kurds win? are they gonna be free? when will Iraqi/Turkish/Iranian tanks start the invasion? tell me!!

also found out that the US has publicly announced they felt "ashamed" of the Kurdish results, and it would just further fuck the region up.. so if the US doesn't even want them to be a nation, then how the fuck are they gaining so much ground/worrying anyone?!

Because the americans are about to take it

Arab reports of ISrael bombing SAA and Hezbollah in Quneitra.

reported.. #Syria
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/912618295936897024

twitter.com/etdbrief_ro_1/status/912620060858044416

twitter.com/etdbrief_ro_1/status/912620062527377409

twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/912618919730524160

The fields can still be salvagible, if SAA would be willing to start an offensive to take them

they are cannon fodder used to prevent SAA from reclaiming every square inch of Syria.
Also, they are the only armed force that USA and the west can support, since the original plan went to shit

Manlet fury

Did you guys start following Syria yesterday?

How do you not know where the main oil wells in DEZ are located?

Just burn SDF instead of oil.

Assadshits btfo

True.
For all the autistic screeching s*nnis do about muh s*nni genocide, it seems the s*nnis are facing an incredibly lax "oppression" if they can operate like this in the capital ffs
The Syrian mhabarat needs to teach iraqi shia mkhabarat/death squads how to operate properly.
smdh, Iraqi incompetence is infuriating

>2x T90

what?
I though those niggers only stole one

There are all kinds of reports though. Some say Assad planes accidentally bombed their own positions. Some say it's a rebel attack.

Based Israel! t. jihadi crowd

"Americans" took Manbij.
Were you expecting russians and whole truck of SAA there ?
There is no problem of them hanging around util Russia will mobilise enoth troops.
Russia will thank them for warming up the seat when they will be leaving.

They did

There's still likely that it will be returned to government's hands after the war. The US will gain little from supporting an independent Kurdistan. They'll use the kurds as cannon fodder against ISIS and then drop them.

>There are all kinds of reports though
That's how you know it's the kikes

Americans wont leave until they damage someone. If they leave, they leave for good, losing the long planed war, losing everything invested there fro the last 6+ years.
Marking their decline of power and influence which didnt happen in a long fucking time.
There will be repercussions on the western world for this.

so when will Russia pullout of Syria?
I guess they don't want it to become another Afghanistan

They captured two. One was captured by Nusra and the other by Harakat alZinki

They will have at least 4 military bases in Syria.
They arent leaving at all.

Jew

>another afghanistan
It's literally nothing like Afghanistan and only morons make that comparison.

k

haahhahahahah good joke, gain little, kurdistan will destabilize erdogan's turkey and iran beyond comprehension, it might even trigger civil wars there, yeah there is no point of supporting kurdistan.

I'm shaving my whole body, there's nothing gay about it you stupid Algerian jihadi.

in 69 years

They aren't fighting they Syrian people, its nothing like it

>t. wants to be a girl

Russia doesn't have hundreds of thousands of troops fighting jihadists there.
>b-but i meant the US afghanistan
ISIS is getting destroyed and the rebels are becoming a non-factor.
The k*rds are the only wild card, but they aren't jihadists. Just filthy commies.

>i'm gender fluid
Eww

>I'm shaving my whole body
>flag
germany died in 1945

1918 desu

1940's was just a twitch

Erdogan was killing K*rds for the greater good
I am sorry Erdogan :(