The End of Sakamoto

It's finally time anons

Wasnt that in the resident evil 7 demo

This segment was excellent. Very strong episode all around.

I've finished the manga, little thanks to box scans (though one guy was nice enough to help me with the redraws for this chapter and chapter 24), just in time for the anime to catch up

Oh my god. He's not hiding in those clothes and manipulating them is he?

Maybe.

Whatever happened after the festival arc?

Sakamoto met the mastermind at the end of it but then the story just cut off.

He's showing up again very soon.

He'll be back by the end of this thread

I don't understand, is their goal to trick the woman into marrying him, and then she will have no choice but to stay when she learns they aren't fancy people?

Of course he'll learn the habits in time, he just didn't have any before the meeting.

No one said these guys were smart

Next week's episode 11 is chapters 22 and 23. I assume that leaves 24 for all of episode 12.

But then what's left to adapt for episode 13?

Episode 12 will probably only be chapter 23.

Chapter 23 and 24 are both 55 pages long

But again, you'll see for yourself by the end of the thread

Actually no, that still leaves extra room. Maybe ther'll be an epilogue?

or it'll just end at 12

I can't see them splitting up the last episode in half.... there's not THAT much story in it.

It's Bourgeoisie.

fucking dammit

it's fixed now

These madmen!

>A passing bourgeoisie
>A passing bourgeois

How is Sakamoto gonna fix this one?

PLOT TWIST!

Also fixed, thanks

Thank you user

Shieeetttttt

Odds that they run for it?

Incredible. As always.

Foregone conclusion.

The fifth panel reads awkwardly to me. Is there a word missing? Like "she" or something

Fixed. Thanks

To any anons wondering why there's a lot of typos, I don't have the energy today to fix this group's shit scripts beyond making them not so noticeably stilted. These assholes saddled me with 90% of this project and couldn't even do their 10% right. For me, this is the end of a long night at work and a long day of moving, so I just wanted to get this finished asap

So, my apologies for anything slipping through the cracks in this and the next few chapters.

That said, chapter 22 starts right after this

Thanks again user
What exactly were you're responsibilities?

Thank you for your hard work user
even if those cockmonglers don't appreciate you I do

is this the last chapter??

Originally I was supposed to scan it and oversee the overall quality at the end of each chapter. In exchange, they were supposed to translate Futago no Teikoku for me (of which it's passed 3 months and I only just now got chapter 5 of 6.

To ensure consistent quality, I created a handy and easy to follow tutorial, along with actions to make the entire cleaning process a 3-keystroke process

No, therer's 27 chapters in all. So six more after that one.

But somehow, every chapter was handled by someone else, and so half of them ignored my instructions completely and I got some atrocious results on chapters 19 and 24, so I did everything on those entirely from the start (18 and 20 were fine). Then I had to check the typesetting, and in chapters 18 and 20 the typesetting was so bad that I had to re-typeset the majority of those chapters.

While I was getting ready to post 20 last month, I was trying to find out what happened to chapter 21. The people assigned to work on it kept telling the rest of the group that it was "almost ready"

I'd be interested in that guide. Main thing that keeps me from going into scanlating is I know dick about cleaning and typesetting.

No, 24 is the last chapter.

You reached out to JB because you worked with their translator before, is that right?

But they refused to upload it to a place I could access, and the same happened with this chapter as well, so I basically begged them every other day to give me the files so I could finish the chapter on my own, until Saturday, when I just said "I'm going to do all of 21 by myself" and so finally that pushed them into uploading what was done

which was only the first 10 pages. So tonight I cleaned, redrew, and typeset the other 30

I'm pretty sure that as adjective, it's Bourgeoise, Bourgeoisie is the noun.

Uh, well I reached out to them because they were the only group I could see that seemed to have a vested interest in Sakamoto. They had translators to spare, so in exchange for me scanning Sakamoto volume 4 and Dagashi Kashi volume 3 for them, one of their translators translated the last volume of Nanika Mochigatte Masuka for me, and another is translating Futago no Teikoku v01

The adjective is just bourgeois, no e at the end.

Shockingly enough, this chapter was actually cleaned correctly, but they wouldn't give me access to the pages also until this week, and when I got them I had to redo all the typesetting because once again it was horrible

> It's Asura

His gourmet cells evolved from eating escargots.

Yeah, I've fixed it for the final release on batoto to "bourgeois"

24 was cleaned wrong and I didn't feel like waiting another 3 months for a typeset version so I did that myself as well. Hope that answered your question user

Sorry about the flood of detail

>It's not our area either, we don't have the advantage...
What does he mean here, we don't have the advantage of wasting time?

Evangelion manga is ending?

Vitruvian Man?

Dammit I meant to have a page there

Yeah it sounds like he's saying it's not a familiar neighborhood and they should be careful. Wonky TL there.

Hmm... when I was TSing it I thought it was referring to having money or something

Okay. It's only for cleaning HQ tankoubons like mine but it should give you a basis

Not sure if there's an upload service I can link to from here though, but I'll upload the guide if anyone more savvy can tell me

Actually it'd be cool to have a scanlation thread... I'd like Sup Forumsnons to be able to do high quality manga releases

>Leonardo...Dicaprio
KEK

I had to double check the JP to make sure...

Is it useful for us to point out errors in the script? Let us know if that gets annoying.

No, I actually prefer it. This is how I do my final check

I think mega is fine.

Oh okay. In Mario uses "Acchan" instead of "Atsushi."

H-Hayai!

You're right. Jesus fucking crhist

I'm exasperated with this script, not you guys

Somehow the legs are 5 heads on the right, and 4 heads on the left.
Sakamoto is a wizard.